Pages:
Author

Topic: High Performance Bitcoin Mining | Starting from 0.0004 BTC/Ghs | Since 2014 - page 52. (Read 89601 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I have bought 10 ghs, waiting for the payout Grin
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
Anyone got a withdrawal yet?

It seems that they launched the service just the day before yesterday. According to the website, they are providing automatic weekly withdrawal. So, I guess, we need to wait at least a week.
Activity: 182
Anyone got a withdrawal yet?
Activity: 133
Buying out a 10 GHs plan. Hopefully all goes well.
Activity: 364
Merit: 256
I couldn't find any payment proofs either on your site nor in this forum, can you show us the tx id of your latest payment to your customers ?
Activity: 257
Merit: 250

Anyone can start High Performance Bitcoin Mining in two simple steps.

1. Sign Up for free.

2. Buy required hash power.

Features:-

- Cost: Starting from 0.0004 BTC per GHs

- Daily payment

- Automatic Weekly Withdrawal (Every Monday by 6pm GMT)

- 5% Referral earning

- Duration of all contracts are minimum one year or the longevity of the miner, whichever is higher.

- www.cloudmining.website is paying consistently over a year now. Please check our payment history.

We have tried to cover as much as possible in Frequently Asked Questions. If you find anything that is not yet covered, feel free to ask. We will try to update those uncovered questions in FAQ.

If you find any discrepancy in www.cloudmining.website or have any feature request, please report those in our forum - http://forum.cloudmining.website.

p.s. From time to time, we rent miners at remote location to meet our sudden need. If you are a solo miner having free or very cheap electricity, you might be interested in reading this thread.
Pages:
Jump to: