Pages:
Author

Topic: High Performance Bitcoin Mining | Starting from 0.0004 BTC/Ghs | Since 2014 - page 51. (Read 89601 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I AM A SCAMMER
Or should I say, because of your involvement with HaveLock, u r throwing shit about all cloud mining companies. Wink

I have no involvement whatsoever with any cloudmining company.

I'm just sick of seeing people fall for the same scams over and over again and expecting different results.

Your trust feedback from a very logical guy, who is also a long term member of this community, does not say so...

Claims the Havelock IPO is not a scam "because he said so".

Don't trust what he says, since he either is trolling, or intentionally misleading or he is a complete fool.

Moreover, as I can see, u have left a -ve feedback against this company. Why not others around like PB, hashie etc. ? Does not it indicate that u have lack of logical sense or paid by some other cloud company to defame a single one for offering a lower price than market standard ? I have also pointed out your partiality in another thread where u were trolling against PB Mining.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
Or should I say, because of your involvement with HaveLock, u r throwing shit about all cloud mining companies. Wink

I'm just sick of seeing people fall for the same scams over and over again and expecting different results.

I'm must say that i'm beginner in cloud mining, but i am in contact with people who have been investing in PB mining and atm (from april) they have ROI there. Now they want invest here.

If you decide to invest by my ref link - you can have 20% of ref bonus back Wink PM me please Wink I'm not pushing no one. That is fair proposition.
Activity: 770
Merit: 509

Activity: 616
I AM A SCAMMER
Why you are so sceptic??

Maybe because there have been ~100 identical scams to this one which have already taken the money and run?

Why are you willing to give people your hard earned money with zero due diligence?

Why you are so sceptic??

Maybe because there have been ~100 identical scams to this one which have already taken the money and run?

Why are you willing to give people your hard earned money with zero due diligence?
legendary
Payment received!  Grin

If you think about invest - PM me - You can recover some of the money.. Smiley

"If you want to throw away some money on this scam, PM me so I can make money by referring you"

Why you are so sceptic??
Payment received!  Grin

"If you want to throw away some money on this scam, PM me so I can make money by referring you"
legendary
Payment received!  Grin

Activity: 191
Merit: 100
100 ghs purchased....less than hour took mine order  Smiley

www.cloudmining.website/?r=2249
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Activity: 133
Buying out a 10 GHs plan. Hopefully all goes well.

I can confirm the second payout...

Latest Payout  0.00013975 BTC
Latest Payout Date  2014-11-05 00:00:02

It seems the weekly withdrawal has been made. I have received the the total of last week's pending from cloudmining.website.
Activity: 263
Merit: 250
I bougth 10 TH/s

For how long time can I have the contract?

How did u buy 10 TH buddy ? They are not even offering 1 TH which I tried to buy at a time !!! The highest order that can be placed at a time on their site is 100 GH. Did u make 100x100 GH order to reach 10 TH ? Roll Eyes

Sorry. 10 GH
Activity: 614
I bougth 10 TH/s

How did u buy 10 TH buddy ? They are not even offering 1 TH which I tried to buy at a time !!! The highest order that can be placed at a time on their site is 100 GH. Did u make 100x100 GH order to reach 10 TH ? Roll Eyes

It is most likely a typo of 10 GH/s IMO.
Activity: 128
I bougth 10 TH/s

I bougth 10 TH/s

Until the ponzi collapses.
Activity: 263
Merit: 250
I bougth 10 TH/s

Activity: 128
I want to buy a TeraHash miner. Why dont you offer any ?
I would buy 10 TH/s, if you give more information: Payout in BTC/day and Fees in BT5C/day and a daily log.

I think the info u r looking for are already available in public.

Payout in BTC per day...

Latest Payout  0.00013975 BTC
Latest Payout Date  2014-11-05 00:00:02

I dont understand what do u mean by Fees in BT5C/day. Pricing is 0.001 BTC/GHs as of yet...

There multiple posts about cloudmining.website in different threads of the forum, but one person is consistently reporting his earning, which u may consider as daily log : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cloudminingwebsite-new-puppy-in-cloud-mining-844310.

If u decide to join, please use my referral: cloudmining.website
Activity: 135
I would buy 10 TH/s, if you give more information: Payout in BTC/day and Fees in BT5C/day and a daily log.

Latest Payout  0.00013975 BTC
Latest Payout Date  2014-11-05 00:00:02
Pages:
Jump to: