Pages:
Author

Topic: Historic Cryptogenic Bullion thread - CLOSED - page 78. (Read 286609 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005
PGP ID: 78B7B84D
Everybody vote for CGB please!
http://www.ecoinfund.com/vote.php

Voted! Cmon we need to get listed on more exchanges
legendary
Activity: 1397
Merit: 1022
Everybody vote for CGB please!
http://www.ecoinfund.com/vote.php
Activity: 856
Merit: 250
CGB paper wallet update:

Check:

cgbaddress.org

source willbe uploaded tomorrow to github (family time for now).

changelog:
added gfx, css fixes, print layout, additional js funtions, tweaks etc. etc.

todo:
update github, minor fixes and tweaks

feedback welcome!

Excellent!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
CGB paper wallet update:

Check:

cgbaddress.org

source willbe uploaded tomorrow to github (family time for now).

changelog:
added gfx, css fixes, print layout, additional js funtions, tweaks etc. etc.

todo:
update github, minor fixes and tweaks

feedback welcome!
Activity: 50
Merit: 7
Hello,

I am French, I do not speak very good English.

I like CGB and I bought from the start.

I registered on this site to ask you question about MadeSpark.

I do not understand what it is, can you explain in simple words so that I get to translate it and I'm trying to understand what is the point?

thank you
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 7065
I like CGB, because it is slow and steady! It deserves much higher price though..
legendary
Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008
Thank you! I'll be around here and hopefully I will be able to buy some more soon.
legendary
Just bought 1.5 BTC worth of CGB. I really like the coin, the idea behind it and the steady growth.

Scooting over and making some room for you Smiley
Activity: 1022
Merit: 368
Just bought 1.5 BTC worth of CGB. I really like the coin, the idea behind it and the steady growth.

Smart move!
Activity: 672
Merit: 274
Activity: 266
Hi guys!

I encourage everyone to give their own opinions and analysis of what this chart is telling us! Please go to the following URL and give your opinion with reasoning!  Grin I will be providing my analysis on Sunday.

http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptogenicBullion/comments/1xwe1s/alltime_cgb_chart_in_btc_feb_13_2014/

Bumping for visibility Cheesy

Welcome aboard! You have picked a very exciting time to buy in!
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005
PGP ID: 78B7B84D

Welcome on board  Smiley
Activity: 64
Merit: 10

Welcome to the family Gabri, take a look around and enjoy the ride!  Smiley
Hi guys!

I encourage everyone to give their own opinions and analysis of what this chart is telling us! Please go to the following URL and give your opinion with reasoning!  Grin I will be providing my analysis on Sunday.

http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptogenicBullion/comments/1xwe1s/alltime_cgb_chart_in_btc_feb_13_2014/
so u guys its fair i made the guy mod and he stabbed me by banning?

good going then.

CGB new devs also have nothing to do with old.. all u guys do is stab others?

i made the reddit year ago whe nmost of you wasnt even in cryptos and thats how you pay me.

good going - really. with such community you can only end as a dead coin. be sure this wont get unnoticed in the crypto community.

im really disappointed.

I love how he is still going on about getting paid.

igl00, no hard feelings man, but in case you forgot what happened yesterday please see this thread:http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptogenicBullion/comments/1xthrm/cryptogenicbullion_subreddit_moderator_update/
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

good going then.

i made the reddit year ago whe nmost of you wasnt even in cryptos and thats how you pay me.

good going - really. with such community you can only end as a dead coin. be sure this wont get unnoticed in the crypto community.

im really disappointed.

The first post was 3 months ago, not a year.  There were a total of 6 posts in that time, none of them of real quality, so i can't say you were very active as a mod.  Creating a subreddit takes about 2 seconds, so I don't think you had a lot of time invested in it, all you really had was control of the name.  Since you created it I think it would have been fine to have you as a mod, but you were deleting posts that were in the interest of the community.  Maybe you don't understand the need for /r/GotCrypto for the marketing strategy, but that is how the community is planning its strategy.  If you are going to moderate in a way that subverts the community you don't need to be a moderator, whether you created the subreddit or not, you don't own the name cryptogenic bullion.  Reddit admins seem to agree and removed you as a moderator, papersheepdog did not do that.  I'm not even going to comment on you pretending to be someone else.  

Papersheepdog said many times he wanted to work things out with you and get you onboard with the marketing strategy. Apparently you didn't want to work within the community.  
legendary

good going then.

im really disappointed.

I have been involved with CGB since the beginning and have welcomed all to the community with open arms. I have also been generous to share my personal purchased CGB with those who have supported, including you. Your support is appreciated as are you. That being said, in order for CGB to continue to grow and be successful, we must continue to grow the community with supporters, collaborators and investors. If we must put our own short term personal gain goals aside, then so be it. Psd has done a remarkable job, as have many others who are stepping up. Let's work together towards the long term goal. It will be far greater than any immediate compensation we can receive.

Pages:
Jump to: