Pages:
Author

Topic: Historic Cryptogenic Bullion thread - CLOSED - page 80. (Read 286609 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Can  .....    not       ...... resist     ....  buying          .....

at these prices

I know! Waitin' for payday here.

https://coinplorer.com/CGB See number one wallet, it had not made any transactions for 3 months and now this.

It seems that the elephant in the room has offloaded almost 10kCGB. I'm not sure if this is a major factor in the price action, but I am so happy to see this! We could use a good cleaning out, as bad as it feels when you have put money in, we are presented with more opportunity. This is healthy market action and it plays a major part in further distribution of CGB. I say please sell us more CGB!!!

We need to take advantage of these market conditions for our advertising campaign. I would like all hands on deck for next week, we need to start taking it to Doge and helping them to make wise choices and balance their portfolio with an interest bearing, low inflation, CGB account Smiley They will be inclined to use their newly found wealth to buy up undervalued assets, at least that's my theory.

EDIT: Ummm.. I just looked at the actual rankings and the top3 didn't show this wallet https://coinplorer.com/CGB/Addresses/5i569esYbR7FjUTCJFwegMBzJA2XxXFBzm

Can someone explain this please. ... what is this? Could it be the Cryptsy hot wallet taking in a real dump from big players? Anyone know how to investigate the blockchain to see what clues we might get?

What % of CGB is held by the top 10 wallets?  If one wallet has close to 20% of the total CGB outstanding than the distribution is pretty bad.  Digging a little deeper I believe that one person has about 280K of all CGB, but it looks like they are just consolidating it to one address.  That's huge!

I don't know, but I am not really trusting this data right now, look at this wallet:
https://coinplorer.com/CGB/Addresses/5TdFnevWWY3WU7rQajYKtSuicCZM2v4HZE
Look at all the transactions out (or in) and roughly sum them up. I end up with roughly 38k spent vs. 270k that are shown. Am I missing something important here?
Activity: 672
Merit: 274
Why is CGB now on the second page of www.coinmarketcap.com?: http://coinmarketcap.com/2.html
Because the block explorer at http://explorer.cryptogenicbullion.org:2750/chain/CryptogenicBullion is not responding so coinmarketcap can't calculate the market cap.  That's what the question marks mean.

Thanks for the clarification.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Why is CGB now on the second page of www.coinmarketcap.com?: http://coinmarketcap.com/2.html
Because the block explorer at http://explorer.cryptogenicbullion.org:2750/chain/CryptogenicBullion is not responding so coinmarketcap can't calculate the market cap.  That's what the question marks mean.
Activity: 672
Merit: 274
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

at these prices

https://coinplorer.com/CGB See number one wallet, it had not made any transactions for 3 months and now this.

It seems that the elephant in the room has offloaded almost 10kCGB. I'm not sure if this is a major factor in the price action, but I am so happy to see this! We could use a good cleaning out, as bad as it feels when you have put money in, we are presented with more opportunity. This is healthy market action and it plays a major part in further distribution of CGB. I say please sell us more CGB!!!

We need to take advantage of these market conditions for our advertising campaign. I would like all hands on deck for next week, we need to start taking it to Doge and helping them to make wise choices and balance their portfolio with an interest bearing, low inflation, CGB account Smiley They will be inclined to use their newly found wealth to buy up undervalued assets, at least that's my theory.

EDIT: Ummm.. I just looked at the actual rankings and the top3 didn't show this wallet https://coinplorer.com/CGB/Addresses/5i569esYbR7FjUTCJFwegMBzJA2XxXFBzm

Can someone explain this please. ... what is this? Could it be the Cryptsy hot wallet taking in a real dump from big players? Anyone know how to investigate the blockchain to see what clues we might get?

What % of CGB is held by the top 10 wallets?  If one wallet has close to 20% of the total CGB outstanding than the distribution is pretty bad.  Digging a little deeper I believe that one person has about 280K of all CGB, but it looks like they are just consolidating it to one address.  That's huge!
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
I think we really should contact Bter to get CGB list there. I know a few Chinese investors are interesting in this coin but they only want to trade with Bter because they can not understand English.
should tell them to request it on btc38
legendary
MY GOD SOMEONE HAS 169K OF CGB  Shocked and my that site is slow as shit!!!!!!!!!!

Lol Yeah Yeah are you rubbing it in or what I'm a noob Wink

The amount corresponds directly with cryptsy volume. Looks like its their wallet. This is actually HUGELY GOOD NEWS. It means a market dump has occurred likely from big players but I am not sure how to check.. Maybe look at action of the big wallets. Price may keep going down with momentum but we can only hope.
no that makes me fell better actually, been racking my head how i can get that much lol
Activity: 1022
Merit: 368
I think we really should contact Bter to get CGB list there. I know a few Chinese investors are interesting in this coin but they only want to trade with Bter because they can not understand English.

Yes, we need more market. CGB deserves it. It's not one of that 1000 altcoins that arised in the last 2 months, it's been there for some time now and proven itself als stable and trustworthy!
Activity: 120
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
MY GOD SOMEONE HAS 169K OF CGB  Shocked and my that site is slow as shit!!!!!!!!!!

Lol Yeah Yeah are you rubbing it in or what I'm a noob Wink

The amount corresponds directly with cryptsy volume. Looks like its their wallet. This is actually HUGELY GOOD NEWS. It means a market dump has occurred likely from big players but I am not sure how to check.. Maybe look at action of the big wallets. Price may keep going down with momentum but we can only hope.
legendary
Activity: 266

at these prices

Activity: 285
Merit: 255
Can  .....    not       ...... resist     ....  buying          .....

at these prices
Nice buying opportunity at cryptsy.

Bought an extra 100 at .000985  Cheesy

Yeah, just saw that huge dump!  Had an order in at .00106 ish that got filled.

Ok, I really wanted to get up to be a member of the exclusive 10k club but I gotta stop buying at around 6k CGB.  Time to withdraw them to stake for the next year!  Assuming this CGB will have appreciated greatly by then.

I wonder if this was the same kind-hearted crypto philanthropist who filled all BTC buy orders down to $102 a couple days ago on BTC-e??? Not sure how long such an individual can keep up at this rate, but congrats to all who benefited Smiley

I just wrote my thoughts about this on reddit:

http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptogenicBullion/comments/1xr06j/cgb_good_buying_oppertunity_right_now/
legendary
Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008

Ok, I really wanted to get up to be a member of the exclusive 10k club but I gotta stop buying at around 6k CGB.  Time to withdraw them to stake for the next year!  Assuming this CGB will have appreciated greatly by then.

I wonder if this was the same kind-hearted crypto philanthropist who filled all BTC buy orders down to $102 a couple days ago on BTC-e??? Not sure how long such an individual can keep up at this rate, but congrats to all who benefited Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008
I wanted to say sorry to everyone that I announced the Reddit tip bot too soon it seems.  I didn't see the issue in my initial testing, it was only once I got a few people using it that I realized there was a problem.

I just couldn't continue the tip bot the way it was, the CGB client's getbalance API command was reporting everyone to have about 10 cgb more than they should, and the tip bot was using the reported balance which would have led to people getting and possibly withdrawing more CGB than they received. It looks like the fix is more major than I had thought. The way the bot was using the CGB client's API is not reliable when dealing with multiple accounts.  mercSuey said he knows of the issue and is fixing it in version 2.0.

That means I need to do a major overhaul to the tip bot to keep track of the balances itself instead of relying on the CGB client to do it. It may be a few days before I get the tip bot back online. Sorry everyone, but I'm glad I found this out now in testng than later with more people using it.

It says a lot about the quality of people in this community that several users notified me that their balances were too high, instead of just withdrawing them.  I really appreciate the users who let me know there was an issue.

Again if you were one of the 15 people who registered and had a tip balance PM me your address and I will send you 1 CGB or your balance whichever was higher. Only one user had actually made a deposit, the rest were the funds I was giving away for people to test.  Thanks again to everyone who helped.

No worries friend, you have the communities support! Please let me know via pm if any financial support is needed. Thanks!

It's indeed a great buying oppertunity atm! Looks like the people that are dumping their stake do this without knowing what is playing in the CGB community now. Guess it dont take to long to dry up those low reserves on exchanges Smiley  Spread the word, the community is working hard on plans for more exposure.

Salt?  This is code right?  Not actual salt?

Which one is most euphoric?  And I DON'T want to eat anyone's face off so if this has any of that face eating stuff in there, well it's no deal Mr.!

lol i didn't look at that this way.. taking a bath in meow Grin
Activity: 462

Activity: 462
Hello,

We are officially accepting Cryptogenic Bullion as a form of payment at our website, www.SaltsWorldwide.com !

Pay with CGB and automatically receive an additional discount on your order!

We offer FREE shipping in the US and we ship worldwide with low international shipping costs!

Check us out today!  We hope to be in your kitchen soon!  Smiley

Salt?  This is code right?  Not actual salt?

Which one is most euphoric?  And I DON'T want to eat anyone's face off so if this has any of that face eating stuff in there, well it's no deal Mr.!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 368

Pages:
Jump to: