Pages:
Author

Topic: Historic Cryptogenic Bullion thread - CLOSED - page 77. (Read 286609 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 100
hi guys, if I have 1000 CGB and mint for 30 days, I should get 1000*1.2%/12=1CGB as interest, is my calculation right?

Actually it's 1.5%, so it would equal 1,25 CGB for the rest the calculation is correct. It's a scarce crypto Smiley
are you sure?? I thought only 90 days would get the max 1.5%, 30days is only 1.2%.

Also one more question, would this "walletpassphrase 'my wallet passphrase' 99999" only unlock the wallet for the minting purpose, for the

security side, my wallet is still locked and safe, is that right?

Hi Elambert, I would suggest you to post the intrusction for the minting on the first page of this thread. I do noted that you have answer this

question in this thread, but it is just too diffcult to find it.

You must add the word 'true' on the end for minting purposes only.

walletpassphrase 'my wallet passphrase' 99999 true

Without the word true your wallet will be completely unlocked.

Use 'true' if just unlocking for POS.

Thanks Killiz, do I need to keep my wallet running nonstop for 30 days in order to get the pos reward? Or I just need to open the wallet every 30 days to unlock the client?

You only need to unlock it for minting after 30 days, 90 days for max interest.

Shouldn't take long at all until you start mining proof of stake blocks.

Once you have gained your interest type in walletlock to lock it back up.

Edit: you don't need to keep your client running non stop, just run it every 30-90 days and unlock for minting.
Sorry another two question, if we don't need to run the client nonstop for 30days, how can the pos secure the network?
Also if I only unluck it for less than 30 days and need to move some CGB out (not all) do I still get some reward for the remaining CGB after 30days or I get nothing?
Activity: 750
Merit: 503
hi guys, if I have 1000 CGB and mint for 30 days, I should get 1000*1.2%/12=1CGB as interest, is my calculation right?

Actually it's 1.5%, so it would equal 1,25 CGB for the rest the calculation is correct. It's a scarce crypto Smiley
are you sure?? I thought only 90 days would get the max 1.5%, 30days is only 1.2%.

Also one more question, would this "walletpassphrase 'my wallet passphrase' 99999" only unlock the wallet for the minting purpose, for the

Hi Elambert, I would suggest you to post the intrusction for the minting on the first page of this thread. I do noted that you have answer this

Thanks Killiz, do I need to keep my wallet running nonstop for 30 days in order to get the pos reward? Or I just need to open the wallet every 30 days to unlock the client?

Does it have to bei exactly 30 days ? What If I unlock it on 34 ?

30 days or over. Not sure if percentage of interest rises gradually each day from 1.2% - 1.5% but I once unlocked after about 45 days and  seemed to receive considerably more interest on the same amount of stake from a previous 30 day unlocking.

Maybe elambert or merc can clarify this.
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

Does it have to bei exactly 30 days ? What If I unlock it on 34 ?

Edit: you don't need to keep your client running non stop, just run it every 30-90 days and unlock for minting.
If I keep them in cold storage then I don't get interest right?

You still earn interest, you just have to import your private key or add your wallet.dat (depending on your method of cold storage) every 30 days. For max interest, you would do this every 90 days. This is what I do and suggest to all. 30 days is 1.2% per year but if you do every 90 days then it is 1.5% interest yearly.
Hi Elambert, can you please explain in detail how to earn interest if use cold storage, thanks.

legendary
Activity: 1397
Merit: 1022

Activity: 238

The MADE project has new progress
Activity: 238
i see some nice buy support..  Roll Eyes
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
CGB paper wallet update:

Check:

cgbaddress.org

source willbe uploaded tomorrow to github (family time for now).

changelog:
added gfx, css fixes, print layout, additional js funtions, tweaks etc. etc.

todo:
update github, minor fixes and tweaks

feedback welcome!

Ohhh man that is smoooth! I love it! I see you put some more updates on the css and it looks even better than what I sent you! Cheesy Stuff like this is so important to stand out. Thanks for the hard work!!!

Bought some more CGB, holding 2.5K right now. I think this coin is really undervalued but I can't figure out why.

Right on Gabri! I know these markets can be very confusing but let me assure you that your choice is logical whether you know it or not Wink I am working on a document over this weekend which will hopefully shed some light on the overall crypto-currency market and CGB's role in this new economy. Its very difficult to translate such a complicated subject into something that everyone can understand but I am trying my best. Stay tuned I should have it published here and on Reddit by Monday!

Wow, can't wait to see what you are brewing up Grin Sounds like a great project.

Bought some more CGB, holding 2.5K right now. I think this coin is really undervalued but I can't figure out why.

Sadly many people forgot that this coin exists anymore. In the beginning the coin was quite popular, but it lost support over time as new coins came out everyday drawing the attention away from CGB. Thats what i believe happened.

Yes I completely agree. Maybe many people that supported CGB had too high expectations of the short-term price developement due to the rarity and the slogan "Multiply the value of your coins with CGB". However that was in a phase where there was still lots of mining keeping the price down. So there was probably a continuos stream of people becoming impatient, jumping ship, diverted by other shiny new profitable pump-and-dump coins. As a result CGB kept sinking more and more into the shadows, slowly being forgotten, while at the same time becoming increasingly mature and valuable. And that is why it is so undervalued now and just needs to be rediscovered. The time is ripe!  Smiley
Activity: 1022
Merit: 368
Sadly many people forgot that this coin exists anymore. In the beginning the coin was quite popular, but it lost support over time as new coins came out everyday drawing the attention away from CGB. Thats what i believe happened.

This is why we need more attention. It is a decent coin, matured and safe (.001 bottom seems solid). Market this coin as the Volvo among the cryptocurrency !
Activity: 33

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
CGB paper wallet update:

Check:

cgbaddress.org

source willbe uploaded tomorrow to github (family time for now).

changelog:
added gfx, css fixes, print layout, additional js funtions, tweaks etc. etc.

todo:
update github, minor fixes and tweaks

feedback welcome!

Ohhh man that is smoooth! I love it! I see you put some more updates on the css and it looks even better than what I sent you! Cheesy Stuff like this is so important to stand out. Thanks for the hard work!!!

Right on Gabri! I know these markets can be very confusing but let me assure you that your choice is logical whether you know it or not Wink I am working on a document over this weekend which will hopefully shed some light on the overall crypto-currency market and CGB's role in this new economy. Its very difficult to translate such a complicated subject into something that everyone can understand but I am trying my best. Stay tuned I should have it published here and on Reddit by Monday!
Activity: 856
Activity: 33
CGB.Minar.cc Mining Pool

Stratum + VARDIFF Support
PPLNS Payout System that benefit and protect loyal users
Only 1% Fee
Fast payouts run EVERY MINUTE! (5 min max!)

We used to have lots of you mining with us, now we have no miners, we miss you! Come back!

Ill put some hashes towards the pool!
Activity: 434
CGB.Minar.cc Mining Pool

Stratum + VARDIFF Support
PPLNS Payout System that benefit and protect loyal users
Only 1% Fee
Fast payouts run EVERY MINUTE! (5 min max!)

We used to have lots of you mining with us, now we have no miners, we miss you! Come back!
Pages:
Jump to: