Pages:
Author

Topic: Historic Cryptogenic Bullion thread - CLOSED - page 90. (Read 286609 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005
PGP ID: 78B7B84D
I seriously wish I had more btc to buy some CGB  Embarrassed
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I saw on Cryptsy that on January 30 2014 @ 22:00, the low for CGB was 0.00000001. Uh, what's up with that?
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
Hi Elambert, I could not find any information about premind in thread. Would you mind to tell me that what is the percentage of premind for this one. Cheers.

0.94% was pre-mined and used for promotion and support.
Here is a link to the detailed ledger:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cgb-premine-ledger-updated-august-13-2013-246300

very impressive for the transparency of the premind. The more I understand about this coin the more it convinced me to buy more. Just bought another 2k today.

Congrats Percy! Sounds like your on your way to the 5k club!
i just joined  Wink

Congrats and welcome! We have 1k club members and 5k club members. Wonder how many in the 10k club?

I already got 5k, just bought 2k more. 10 k is my aim...
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
like nike says JUST DO IT!
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Hi Elambert, I could not find any information about premind in thread. Would you mind to tell me that what is the percentage of premind for this one. Cheers.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cgb-premine-ledger-updated-august-13-2013-246300

very impressive for the transparency of the premind. The more I understand about this coin the more it convinced me to buy more. Just bought another 2k today.

i just joined  Wink

Congrats and welcome! We have 1k club members and 5k club members. Wonder how many in the 10k club?

My portfolio consists of only BTC and DACs now. I'm thinking of dumping BTC and moving some more assets to CGB so I can join that 5k club.  Undecided  BTC is like my cash equivalent these days.
legendary
Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008
Started getting a "Warning: Checkpoint is too old. Wait for block chain to download, or notify developers " message on the CGB client.  What does this mean?   The blockchain is downloaded and in sync, I think.  

Make sure you have the most recent client downloaded from the website first. If this does not solve the checkpoint warning, please do as follows:

1. Close your client and go to your AppData/Roaming/CryptogenicBullion folder.

2. Delete everything in your AppData/Roaming/CryptogenicBullion folder except your wallet.dat and config file.  Do not touch the wallet.dat file or else you'll lose your coins.

3. Restart the client and you should see the client downloading the blockchain.

4. Once the blockchain has downloaded, you will no longer see the warning.

legendary

i just joined  Wink

not many i wouldn't think, but good on em!
legendary
Considering investing my small amount of BTC (0,3) in this coin, may not be much but it's something..

Since it's kinda hard to read all the pages, would someone be so kind to summarize any bussiness plans of CGB?

Thnx!,
Pow
have you had a look at the site? https://cryptogenicbullion.org/ it explains well what it's all about and i read thru the entire thread last night, dev is extremely active, have faith, and with a coin like this Evan if you can only get a few, the market cap only needs to be tiny to make a good profit
legendary
my wallet was showing that as well but it still synced, downloaded chain, and my coins still deposited so everything is sweet, just ignore it
Activity: 238
Started getting a "Warning: Checkpoint is too old. Wait for block chain to download, or notify developers " message on the CGB client.  What does this mean?   The blockchain is downloaded and in sync, I think. 
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Considering investing my small amount of BTC (0,3) in this coin, may not be much but it's something..

Since it's kinda hard to read all the pages, would someone be so kind to summarize any bussiness plans of CGB?

Thnx!,
Pow
legendary

i just joined  Wink

legendary

i just joined  Wink
Activity: 346
Merit: 255
we're getting coordinated to properly launch/moderate our own forum. 
And new website to keep things fresh will be released very soon. 

This is excellent news, I have high hopes for CGB and I'm glad to say they are looking very well founded indeed Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

That's awesome.

BTW, we are becoming more active on the cryptocointalk.org forum since the owners of this forum are considering shutting down all altcoin subforums.

Moreover, we're getting coordinated to properly launch/moderate our own forum. 

And new website to keep things fresh will be released very soon. 
legendary

Activity: 120

legendary
Hi, whenever I try to load up a wallet after syncing it for a while, it just simply won't load and it will just get stuck at the logo before the wallet GUI loads up. Is this happening to other people? Also is there problems with people's wallets syncing with the network?

The splash screen will show for the first couple of minutes per my experience before the wallet opens and syncs (same with Bitcoin). I have not heard or experienced any problems with syncing with the network.
legendary

legendary
For the POS to work do we need to keep coins stationary in our wallet for 30 days, or can we add/remove coins from our wallet in the 30 day period?

The funds must remain stationary for at least 30 days. By unlocking your wallet (necessary for minting PoS stake reward/interest) every 30 days, you will earn interest of 1.2% annually on your holdings. If you unlock your wallet every 90 days, you will earn 1.5% annually on your holdings. So it is recommended to take the easier route of every 90 days and earn max interest.
Pages:
Jump to: