Pages:
Author

Topic: HODL - page 4. (Read 840 times)

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
October 27, 2018, 11:29:51 AM
On the one hand, you are right to hold crypto assets in order to sell them at a good price in the future market. But on the other hand, you need to understand a few important things. First of all, people need money right now and many do not want to hold, but they sell crypto assets and get money, which is what they came for. Further, not all tokens or altcoins in the future can go to growth, but on the contrary, to go down or not to bargain at all. Based on even this information, it can be said that it is better to do what you yourself think is necessary for yourself. If you urgently need money, then of course you need to sell, if you have a promising crypto asset, then of course it makes sense to hold. Only you decide.
Activity: 373
Merit: 100
October 27, 2018, 11:22:25 AM
  Holding is the best weapon to survive when the times come to like what happens right now, it might be painful watching our portfolio gradually breaking but it is the only way to keep our keeps intact rather than selling it at loss.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
October 27, 2018, 11:21:38 AM
 Yes you are right. That is really true. If people want to rich in the future they need the hold their tokens. because it hey will not hold these tokens that tokens can not be valuable in the future.
We all need to help these coins future successes with holding. If we are not doing anything we can not be rewarded. Investors thinking generally really short term. They need to start think about long term gains . With that
way we can reach success.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
October 27, 2018, 11:12:40 AM
HODL is an immortal strategy and an opportunity to save money and save the opportunity to invest in cryptocurrency precisely today in trading. HODL is a necessity that today must be studied by everyone.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
October 27, 2018, 11:10:03 AM
I'm personly using the strategy like selling 50% of profit and rest will hold
Activity: 298
Merit: 10
October 27, 2018, 11:08:53 AM
We have to think about why some bounty hunters want to sell coins? I think the main reason is that they need to make profits. They have worked for a reward for a long time. They sell for better jobs. So don't be too critical about bounty hunters.

Activity: 406
Merit: 3
October 27, 2018, 11:08:02 AM
Each person has his own earnings strategy. Now the market is not very predictable and you need to act on the situation.
Activity: 512
October 27, 2018, 10:56:19 AM
Holding some altcoins are a big profit in the future if you have patience to do it. Because in altcoins you can profit easily if it legits in x10 of buying that in ICO or any phase in token sale.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
October 27, 2018, 10:53:14 AM
In Crypto we should be mindful on the things that we wanted to have. We must pursue a strong hodl policy. Most of the time when I see traders selling their coins on bear market I was like oh my god what's going on??? This are noobs pretending that they want to be rich overtime.
Activity: 826
Merit: 11
October 27, 2018, 10:52:17 AM
It's very popular to see people selling off their Altcoins with such reckless abandon you begin to wonder if the word hodl ever comes to their mind,come to think of it,how much was bitcoin 8 years back,compare it to the price today,the gulf in price is astronomical..
  Most bounty hunters sell as soon as it hits their wallet,i think the hodl approach should be adopted even the more,you never know what the price of the Altcoin you're calling shit might be in few years time..
  This to me is a perfect trading strategy,hodl your alts and don't be in a haste to sell off

Personally, my intention in the very beginning was to hodl all my assets as much as possible I can, but since the 'needs' calls for me to sell most of my altcoins that already has value then the needs always comes first before the 'wants'. My earnings from all the bounty rewards is my sole income as of now and this is what I rely with regards to my source of income so I do nit uave much choice than to sell even if I really don't want it to.
Activity: 462
October 27, 2018, 10:39:27 AM
I see the situation in exchange, if the trading volume is strong I will hold coins or tokens, but if the trading volume is not strong I choose to sell it
Activity: 790
Merit: 261
October 27, 2018, 10:16:28 AM
OMG, I just wasted my time to read your topic. LOL. You wrote only old thing which everyone already knew long time ago. You should know that HODL is the basic thing everyone should know before joining this world so why you still have to create a new topic to tell anyone about it? LOL. Maybe I can find out the reason from your red trust. Smiley)

The topic might be old mate but the story of cryptocurrencies are different now. Most of them are ready to sell their coins as they are in the need of money. It might be a awareness for not to lose money and wait for few more days.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
October 27, 2018, 10:13:24 AM
It's very popular to see people selling off their Altcoins with such reckless abandon you begin to wonder if the word hodl ever comes to their mind,come to think of it,how much was bitcoin 8 years back,compare it to the price today,the gulf in price is astronomical..
  Most bounty hunters sell as soon as it hits their wallet,i think the hodl approach should be adopted even the more,you never know what the price of the Altcoin you're calling shit might be in few years time..
  This to me is a perfect trading strategy,hodl your alts and don't be in a haste to sell off
I think there is a truth about Hodl if the coins we get are potentially good in the future. But back to the needs of each person, I used to sell coins that I just got because I needed money for my daily needs.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
October 27, 2018, 09:54:41 AM

Even though a lot of people are still finding it very hard to believe, hodling is still the best way to make the most amount of money. So many people are panic selling their coins thinking that the price will never go back up but when the price of all of the coins start to do better then they are not going to have anyone to blame but themselves for missing the opportunity
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
October 25, 2018, 05:16:40 PM
The decision to hodl should stem from the importance of the project and it's popularity in the space. If you choose to hodl a coin from a project whose devs have no plans to continue it's development, you'll be wasting your time and money hodling a worthless coin. Because most of these projects will be no more in the 2-3 years
copper member
Activity: 269
Merit: 0
October 25, 2018, 04:42:17 PM
There is no such thing as getting rich in crypto so fast, it will take some time and the best strategy for that is to hold some coins/tokens whose value is cheap then sell them when it will pump 10x. It will take some time to do so, patience would be the key there and you need a ton of it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
October 25, 2018, 04:34:49 PM
It depends on the situation,for hold for so long and you don't monitor your coin its not a good think.For me I hold it if the value price was low but if I gain profit even a small percentage then I sell it.But if you don't need money then hold it until you wants.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
October 25, 2018, 04:27:21 PM
It is very good to hodl
But without hodling wisely, it is very dangerous
Because you end up taking up all loss and your portfolio in red too without pumps

So be smart, hodl wisely with good vibes
Monitor your trades and take in your profits too
Activity: 476
October 25, 2018, 04:13:57 PM
I stick to this strategy. I have a lot of coins in my wallet that cost a penny. I can sell them now and get say $ 100. But I do not need them, so I’ll just hold them in the hope that they will grow. Although there are risks in general to lose everything. But still, I will continue to hold
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
October 25, 2018, 08:22:26 AM
I don´t think hodl at all costs really works. There is a better strategy for different people, and that includes being able to trade and then hold when necessary.
Pages:
Jump to: