Pages:
Author

Topic: HODL - page 5. (Read 840 times)

Activity: 552
Merit: 250
October 22, 2018, 07:36:06 PM
OMG, I just wasted my time to read your topic. LOL. You wrote only old thing which everyone already knew long time ago. You should know that HODL is the basic thing everyone should know before joining this world so why you still have to create a new topic to tell anyone about it? LOL. Maybe I can find out the reason from your red trust. Smiley)
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
October 22, 2018, 07:34:04 PM
HODL for today I think it's still not right, we can see the development of global cryptocurrencies prices are still in bearish, there is no meaningful movement except the price reduction that we can see every day. almost no one has experienced a significant price increase this month, I myself am a hunter I also HOLD some of the altcoins that I believe in, but for now trading techniques must be applied, HODL temporarily fails to sell and if the price drops dramatically then Buy back
Activity: 555
Merit: 2
October 22, 2018, 07:29:06 PM
HODL right for investors, for the long term have big capital. but someone who sells altcoins has their own reasons. there are some people who collect money from them for long-term investments. who knows... please don't judge.
Activity: 141
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 22, 2018, 07:07:23 PM
In my opinion investing crypto with long term vision is the really important . And i think that is the most profitable way. But same time that is really risky. Because long term investment means 2 years or 3 years in crypto and in 2 years too many things can be change in crypto space. so that is really dangerous. we need to find best coins for holding 2 or 3 years but that is really hard.
Activity: 154
October 22, 2018, 07:03:28 PM
I also think that it is unnecessary to immediately sell the money to kotoyre you received for completing tasks in the Abugti campaign because they can bring you much more money in the future
Activity: 518
Merit: 105
October 19, 2018, 09:54:28 AM
If you say Hold for Altcoins, then your portfolio should consist of at least 5 to 10 coins, because otherwise, over time, you can lose everything, because projects that were promising today will turn out to be fraud in a year. Be careful and intelligently share your investment.
I consider the ideal scheme to keep 50 percent of our Bitcoin investments, 40 percent of Altcoins and the remaining 10 for trading!
copper member
Activity: 995
October 19, 2018, 09:37:12 AM
It's very popular to see people selling off their Altcoins with such reckless abandon you begin to wonder if the word hodl ever comes to their mind,come to think of it,how much was bitcoin 8 years back,compare it to the price today,the gulf in price is astronomical..
  Most bounty hunters sell as soon as it hits their wallet,i think the hodl approach should be adopted even the more,you never know what the price of the Altcoin you're calling shit might be in few years time..
  This to me is a perfect trading strategy,hodl your alts and don't be in a haste to sell off

You must first find those coins that are really worth it. And to do this you need to conduct a detailed analysis of everything. No one will say that we should keep. What to keep how much to hold?
Activity: 602
Merit: 12
October 19, 2018, 09:37:08 AM
LMAO ROFL. When will you stop creating topics about obvious things and do useful things (Or at least just take a bounty)? Nobody needs these topics, no one will give you merit for it.
"Entities are not to be multiplied without necessity", -  John Punch
plr
Activity: 1148
Merit: 24
October 19, 2018, 09:36:03 AM
It still depends on the project, there are coins worth hodling and some dump as early as you got your hands on it, I don't think bounty hunters dumping has an impact on the price of the coin, because they have a very small allocation compare to investors, and not bounty hunters sell their coin immediately.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
October 19, 2018, 09:30:33 AM
It's very popular to see people selling off their Altcoins with such reckless abandon you begin to wonder if the word hodl ever comes to their mind,come to think of it,how much was bitcoin 8 years back,compare it to the price today,the gulf in price is astronomical..
  Most bounty hunters sell as soon as it hits their wallet,i think the hodl approach should be adopted even the more,you never know what the price of the Altcoin you're calling shit might be in few years time..
  This to me is a perfect trading strategy,hodl your alts and don't be in a haste to sell off

Sometimes holding is not a good thing if you see your portfolio being suck down like no end. It is still better to cut your losses once it is still small and try to rebuy if you see that dip.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
October 19, 2018, 09:24:06 AM
HODLing a coin you made on a bounty is a good idea if the people are doing a good job of running the project and you believe in what they are trying to accomplish. But if they are not making progress and seem content just to pay themselves salaries without hitting any of the targets in their business plan then in that case HODLing a coin that is obviosly heading to zero would be very stupid. People need to move beyond stupid group think if cryptocurrency wants to be taken seriously.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
October 19, 2018, 09:23:06 AM
Market conditions that continue to decline will make the bounty hunter choose a shortcut when getting a token or coin the result of the bounty campaign. Most of them will certainly know about hodl but because of the circumstances they will be forced to sell every token that they got. The concept of hold is indeed chosen by someone who believes in the future of a project token or coin, for those who decide to sell are those who only follow a market trend. I think, there are still many bounty hunters out there who still store tokens or coins and are not affected by market conditions.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 509
October 19, 2018, 09:21:45 AM
Sell is for the weak hands. Lol. If you believe in the technology of Blockchain, you will surely hodl your quality coins. You will surely benefit and profut from it in the future once the world starts to adapt it. Don't sell just because of FUD or market volatility.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 578
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
October 19, 2018, 09:17:25 AM

then you don't know what trading or strategy means!
hodl is not a trading strategy. it is an investment. and you only invest in stomething that is growing not something that is falling and sinking. in other words you want your investment to grow, but when you invest in an altcoin and hold it you see it melt away as you have been in the past year.
Activity: 364
Merit: 105
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 19, 2018, 09:17:06 AM

You don't know people's personal circumstances to begin with. Many bounty hunters need the money to support themselves and would rather have $50 now than $100 a month from now. Also the large majority of alt coins fall in price from their ICO because their objectives and roadmaps are never delivered upon and investors lose confidence.
Activity: 280
Merit: 16
October 19, 2018, 09:11:13 AM
for some reason , many people believe that bounty hunters don't keep the earned tokens on the wallet, but immediately sell them. Perhaps some do, but such people are a minority. I don't participate in bounty programs of projects, whose tokens I consider to be a doubtful investment. Because in bounty, it is also a contribution, not only money , but your time, which is also considered money equivalent. Therefore, 90% of the tokens that I received in the bounty, I'm going to hold for a long time.
Activity: 924
Merit: 507
October 19, 2018, 09:00:43 AM

It is foolish to keep coins in such a market when it falls without a rollback. I have a very sad experience when I could sell coins for a few thousand dollars and now it costs less than $ 100. Who do you think is an idiot? The one who sold or the one who still holds?

Of course, the one who sold 10 times less and fixed the loss...he needs to be able to wait
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution
October 19, 2018, 08:57:40 AM
Oh well, typical advice on the forum. Bitcoin has become some short of a religion, and the best thing is that it seems to be working as such. That is very interesting sociologicallt.
Activity: 661
Merit: 251
October 19, 2018, 08:33:39 AM

It is foolish to keep coins in such a market when it falls without a rollback. I have a very sad experience when I could sell coins for a few thousand dollars and now it costs less than $ 100. Who do you think is an idiot? The one who sold or the one who still holds?
Activity: 623
Merit: 262
October 19, 2018, 08:31:03 AM
The thoughts and needs of every human being are different, it could be that people who sell fast are now pressured to need money or fear that prices will go down. holding it for people who have a lot of money can be done, so don't blame their decisions, about the advantages and disadvantages of all decisions in their hands

You are right mate, no one want to sell their saved coins without a reason. Similarly need of a person makes him to sell coins, the fact is the dependency. That's want it makes to sell coins else he too can hodl and wait for good return as simple as that.
Pages:
Jump to: