Pages:
Author

Topic: HODL - page 6. (Read 886 times)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
October 19, 2018, 08:25:36 AM
In cryptosphere nothing is more rewarding than HODL!, in absence of this looses are incurred. I love holding in a long term and this has yielded me more huge gain that i expected, during the last bull run on December, 2017, i made it on a big scale than ever just for the spirit of holding. Altcoins are meant to be hold for a long term; if and only if, gain is to be prioritize on this cryptosphere.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
"WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN"
October 19, 2018, 08:22:07 AM
I am not a supporter of this deal. Holding brings a possible going down in coin's price so the income could be less so trading is the most suitable here.
Activity: 107
October 19, 2018, 08:14:31 AM
This is the best deal in the crypto I suppose. It minimizes losses, saves money and it could be done in the eeach part of the crypto's cycle of the increasing.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 251
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
October 19, 2018, 07:13:36 AM
The thoughts and needs of every human being are different, it could be that people who sell fast are now pressured to need money or fear that prices will go down. holding it for people who have a lot of money can be done, so don't blame their decisions, about the advantages and disadvantages of all decisions in their hands
Activity: 73
October 19, 2018, 06:57:57 AM
HOLD in cryptocurrency, yes this has become very popular in the world of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Every time someone says in a conversation that he is holding or suggesting hold, that means that they believe their coin will benefit one day, if not today.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
September 22, 2018, 03:58:48 PM
You are right but if you are talking specifically about coins you receive from bounty campaigns then there are a few factors that decide whether you want to sell or hodl, for me first is how confident are you about the success of the project, secondly it also depends on your personal needs if you need money at that time or not, personally i do hold coins i receive from bounty for months if i like the project.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
September 22, 2018, 02:01:54 PM
It's very popular to see people selling off their Altcoins with such reckless abandon you begin to wonder if the word hodl ever comes to their mind,come to think of it,how much was bitcoin 8 years back,compare it to the price today,the gulf in price is astronomical..
  Most bounty hunters sell as soon as it hits their wallet,i think the hodl approach should be adopted even the more,you never know what the price of the Altcoin you're calling shit might be in few years time..
  This to me is a perfect trading strategy,hodl your alts and don't be in a haste to sell off
Pages:
Jump to: