Pages:
Author

Topic: Hodl bitcoin or split it in many altcoins ??? - page 3. (Read 769 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 256
Many people think that keeping all your eggs in one basket is wrong. In the case of bitcoin it is not. Now we expect big price increases on the coin. I do not see sense to divide savings into bitcoin for many small altcoins. After the pump, can think. But I think that it should not be more than 2-3 coins.
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
Maximize all your earning and invest it on good coins. Maybe you could do 50-50 rules or 70-30 where in you can invest 70%of your holdings to promising coins and 30% of it to bitcoin. in this way,  you can utilize your investment and make the most out of it. Just be more extra careful and watchful  to those coins your planning to invest with.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Hello there right now I am holding exactly 1 bitcoin....what should i do with that... should I hold only in bitcoin or should I split some of it into other coins... if yes then which ones and how much
do these 2 things:

hold some of them

split some in alt coins

it's not good to have all the eggs in one basket.

You need to chooce a good altcoin with a real project and active developer if you want to split your money in some altcoin because theres a lot of shitcoin with no real product be careful for choosing a altcoin. As of now its good to buy more bitcoin while the price are in dip because we can assure that bitcoin can recover fast and back to normal again so if you have a bitcoin in your wallet its better to hold it and wait for the right time to sell them all.
Activity: 56
Hello there right now I am holding exactly 1 bitcoin....what should i do with that... should I hold only in bitcoin or should I split some of it into other coins... if yes then which ones and how much
do these 2 things:

hold some of them

split some in alt coins

it's not good to have all the eggs in one basket.
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
If i were you i would hold 0.5 bitcoin and split rest to some altcoins. (not so many!) because since you dont have so many bitcoin it is good for you to try to increase your bitcoin quantity by trading altcoins.
Activity: 42
Split on Altcoins! I don't see bitcoin giving u good profit in 2 months time, but with alts, you'll probably go *10.. Tho you have to research on promising altcoins.. 😎
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Keep calm, be patient and you will enjoy the dividend soon.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
I know btc is high gaining profit that of altcoins, but considering their market trend now it seems to be not moving. It is better to take look some opportunities to invest some on altcoins rather than of keeping your btc in your wallet. With that, you can multiply your money while waiting btc price to rise again.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I suggest that you hold the Bitcoin. First you will not get very good price now, second I am expecting Bitcoins price to rise up very soon.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
I suggest you to keep hold of bitcoin with a sense of confidence .. but if you have interest in altcoin which you think has great potential in the future .. i think 0.2-0.3 bitcoin is enough for it .. so you keep hold 80-90% bitcoin
Activity: 722
Merit: 501
It is a good idea to diversify your portfolio's. Holding Bitcoin is good but Altcoin also have potentials to grow than imagined in the near future.
There are several Altcoin you can invest and hold....Electroneum is just one among many.

I Agree with you in investing in Electroneum because it has a great future but just like you said Electroneum is just one among many and I think that I will choose to invest in both ETN and IDH because it has a big team behind it
Activity: 476
The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE
I think the answer is obvious. YES!! split! I just could add to my answer- devide your money in several parts - 40-50% of holdings hodl in bitcoin, 5-10% in Ethereum, other part in altcoins. Pay attention at altcoins with low marketcap (not shitcoins, but coins with technology) , there are many threats in the forum about it - i would advise you to buy some of  these altcoins in your portfolio (not more than 10% of portfolio, because this is the risky investment).  Good  exampe - capp!
Activity: 722
Merit: 501

By now I think Holding is the best choice because The market is extremely sensitive to any thing especially news, But you can always invest your money in some good ICO's too  Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
It is a good idea to diversify your portfolio's. Holding Bitcoin is good but Altcoin also have potentials to grow than imagined in the near future.
There are several Altcoin you can invest and hold....Electroneum is just one among many.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
I think it is much better if you hold your btc for now and wait for better altcoins with more potential to invest to. Nonetheless, the choice is yours.
Activity: 280
At the current course - of course to hodl! Analysts expect a multiple growth. Altcoins in comparison with bitcoin will have either lower growth rates, or completely negative
Activity: 378
Merit: 12
You can do something like this: buy at 0.7 bitcoin 10-20 good altcoins and later you can buy some new good coins with 0.3 bitcoin that left. Diversification is the best choice at market
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
better if you hold the 70% of your money and invest in some good ICOs. There are lot of potential tokens that has high value in the market. It'll give you bigger profit if you invest in ICO too. Atleast while you're holding your bitcoin there are still incoming money in your wallet just by trading tokens. You can hold tokens too,because some token's value pumps up after several months.
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
it is better to certainly break a portfolio, for example, a third to keep in bitcoin, a third on the eth, and the rest is already in the altcoins. Do not be afraid to keep everything in one coin, it's not very good!
Activity: 588
Merit: 422
I would suggest to hold both, a defined amount of bitcoins and some holdings in altcoins.

Diversification is always a good thing.
Pages:
Jump to: