Pages:
Author

Topic: Hodl bitcoin or split it in many altcoins ??? - page 8. (Read 769 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Don't put your eggs in one basket, if you want to maximize your earnings you can simply divide your money with different promising ALTS, example to that is ethereum. Just take every risk as an opportunity , Though I don't see bitcoin as a useless investment but at the moment bitcoin is very bearish, this is just an opinion. Still, your decision matters and don't let anyone opinion affects your investment strategy.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Hello there right now I am holding exactly 1 bitcoin....what should i do with that... should I hold only in bitcoin or should I split some of it into other coins... if yes then which ones and how much
I think if you still feel the loss should hold the bitcoin one of the things reasonable,
see bitcoin prices are still stable at $10000- $ 11000,
keep patience and hodl.
Activity: 273
Merit: 15
I think it's better to hold bitcoin for now, or maybe you can buy ethereum since yesterday eth can penetrate up to 1300$, maybe you can get quick profit from it (about 50 $ -100 $). Stellar and monero may be an alternative, but it would be nice to do your own research for better results. Good luck!
Activity: 840
Merit: 126
Welcome back 🙏
Hello there right now I am holding exactly 1 bitcoin....what should i do with that... should I hold only in bitcoin or should I split some of it into other coins... if yes then which ones and how much
Pages:
Jump to: