Pages:
Author

Topic: HODL IS THE BEST OPTION FOR ME NOW - page 17. (Read 22825 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 105
December 21, 2018, 11:52:16 AM
Ofcourse, Don't be a panic seller or weak hands fight your emotions don't leads yourself into loser whenever happens keep faith on bitcoin and Hodl it. Trust the comeback of bitcoin soon.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
December 21, 2018, 10:55:08 AM
I think everything depends on how much you are at a loss. If you are a very high loss (80-90%) it does not make much sense to sell, so hold is the lesser evil.
indeed if you sell your token now you will experience a loss, although not by 80% - 90%. as long as it's still losing money from the price of your purchase. then hold is the best way
Activity: 1596
Merit: 264
December 21, 2018, 08:13:07 AM
4k? Looks like it, but I won't be obsessed into observing the price day by day. I usually check these prices during the end of the week then I would usually just keep myself away from trading for now. As long as it doesn't do a burst gains, I won't be optimistic about it anytime soon. It could be a green light for me to day trade again but no.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
December 21, 2018, 09:43:42 AM
HODL is the best option now for all my altcoins. I will keep Hodling till the bearish market is over. Everyone was thinking that bull run will start toward the end of the year, instead, there is a consistent reduction in price. Let keep hodling next year will get better for everyone.
I want to know what you feel, is there still hope for the remaining 18 days before the year end?
Hello! I also keep all my altcoins and, frankly, I regret that I did not sell a few coins in due time. I believe the bear market will end soon. I continue to hold. Good luck to you!
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
December 21, 2018, 07:48:25 AM
Yes, sometimes hold will be the best choice in a market downturn, but sometimes holding will also cause regret. So we must be truly wise in making decisions.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
December 21, 2018, 07:36:31 AM
Yes you are right, hold is the best choice now. Now close to the end of the year, but there are no significant changes regarding this. If we sell it now then what do we get? only losses we will get. It's better to hold until the price returns to normal and we invest to long-term. I hope that by mid-2019 everything will return to normal. Let's just wait.

only hodl ? what about buying or investing ?  i guess this can also be a good idea to do knowing that the value of all the coins are still in cheap  .   better if we can do both activities so that we can maximize our potential profits whenever the price recover again  . 

i also disagree when you say that " we can only get losses when we sell now "   .  no mate , we can still earn a little after we sell our assets on this red market and that isnt a bad thing especialy when you are trully in need of funds for more important spendings .
Activity: 187
December 21, 2018, 07:24:19 AM
Yes you are right, hold is the best choice now. Now close to the end of the year, but there are no significant changes regarding this. If we sell it now then what do we get? only losses we will get. It's better to hold until the price returns to normal and we invest to long-term. I hope that by mid-2019 everything will return to normal. Let's just wait.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
December 21, 2018, 04:17:53 AM
Think about this, last December 9 price of BTC is $3,543 if you bought at that price and you Sell because you think price will continue to go down when BTC hits $3,222.67 last December 15, you lost 9% of your capital, but since you hodl and till now you are not selling any of your coins, you gained 14% from profits from your initial of $3,543.
Activity: 406
Merit: 36
December 21, 2018, 03:45:12 AM
HODL is the best option now for all my altcoins. I will keep Hodling till the bearish market is over. Everyone was thinking that bull run will start toward the end of the year, instead, there is a consistent reduction in price. Let keep hodling next year will get better for everyone.
I want to know what you feel, is there still hope for the remaining 18 days before the year end?

The reason why the massive selling started in November is because everybody assumed that November would be a crazy bullish month like last year and in 2013 and they all bought at $6000 and went long on large leverage and when the $5800 yearly low broke it set off a huge sell off and we basically lost almost 50% value in 2 weeks.

If you looked at the Bitmex open interest there was about $500,000,000 worth of positions which were closed and almost all the longs were closed in losses. Hence many people got liquidated very fast and in large numbers.
Possibly the whales were all up in the market looking at the things a lot of people are saying and waiting for. Now, there is a huge possibility for a bounce at around $3k  as a psychological support, everyone is talking about it, and at times like that, those who always are fond of catching a falling knife always get hit by the market craze. Nonetheless, market is always usually this way, which is time for the bulls and time for the bears, so one way or the other, we just have to be patient now, and wait for the time for the bulls to get back into the market, as it will certainly come.
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
December 20, 2018, 02:26:12 PM
If you didn't then you may regret your decision now because looks like the prices continuously rising for the last three days and looks much promisable increase which is the bull run everyone talking that it will happen towards the end.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
December 20, 2018, 01:32:17 PM
Well, certainly looking at the level at which a whole lot of the altcoins have been dealt to their historical bottom, the best thing for anyone who has been holding for a very long time now, is basically just to keep holding and if possible just buy some little more to compensate for the holding, once the market starts recovering. I know it can be a little bit harder, but it cannot be harder than when you end up selling now and then the market ends up starting a recovery as that can be devastating.
Activity: 377
yanda.io
December 20, 2018, 12:58:10 PM
Holding is always the dumbest move that makes rich people more rich and poor people poorer.

Holding has never brought benefits. Trading is the key. You could have been profitable this year too, but not by holding.

Read this post so you can understand what I really think: Hodler, you motherfucker.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
December 20, 2018, 11:18:42 AM
Definitely yes holding is the best to right now because price of the coins now are increasing and also the bitcoin for the remaining days before end of 2018 we want to see the price become very high like 5000 plus is enough for me.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
December 20, 2018, 11:03:23 AM

I know most of the traders so far had no choice but to hold their coins even they've lost already  70%-90% if they will decide to sell it now. But as long as it is still on their wallet exchange, I'd rather to suggest to never sell it even the market was still in downfall stage. Much better to hold em a little bit longer.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
December 20, 2018, 09:53:02 AM
I strongly agree with your statement that currently the best we can do is keep hold. if you make a mistake in trading it will be very risky. therefore hold is the best way we can do it
Activity: 1162
December 20, 2018, 03:17:31 AM
Holding tokens is certainly a promising and profitable idea, but you need to periodically review and optimize the portfolio, some cryptocurrencies still stop their development for a long time
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
December 20, 2018, 02:56:53 AM
For the remaining days for this year maybe they have some possible movements happen to the bitcoin or not. Depends to the people if they want to dump more the price of the bitcoin or they want to up the value for this moment.
It is an all time best option whenever you are facing the downward trend because bear in mind that this money will not go anywhere else if you hold it despite the loss in the value. The recovery is always there.
Yes this is a good and the only option and you cannot choose a good option to escape losses. In addition, I think that those who have held on to their coins for long during the crisis are going to be the people who will earn this time.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
December 19, 2018, 08:04:03 PM
I think yes it is better to hold until the time comes it will increase again. 2018 will come to  its end and most of us are still hoping that it will back to normal.
Holding is the best key for us to not loose everything. Be patient and ne calm.
Exactly.If we will learned how to remain calm and patient in trading,then we will not come up with panic selling ideas.Hodling would still be the best option until we see a good price increase in the market.And i think right at this moment,the market is already having a little growth with its market price.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
December 19, 2018, 07:45:41 PM
I think as of now hodl is the best we can instead of sold it to low price and you will get nothing. I hope that all things will be great on us this coming 2019 so we can get back what lose.
I agree.There is nothing wrong with hodling at the moment seeing the market is still in dump so with this,atleast we can make a sure profit even if we will wait for a long time.Panic selling on the other hand will not help this time.It will only make us losers in the end so try to be more patient so as not to sell your coins right at this moment.
Activity: 626
December 19, 2018, 07:35:19 PM
I think as of now hodl is the best we can instead of sold it to low price and you will get nothing. I hope that all things will be great on us this coming 2019 so we can get back what lose.
Pages:
Jump to: