Pages:
Author

Topic: HODL IS THE BEST OPTION FOR ME NOW - page 20. (Read 22825 times)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256
December 16, 2018, 09:03:44 AM
it's true because holding back is a better way to deal with current market conditions so that we avoid losses. so a lot of people have been holding back that can get big and promising benefits
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
December 16, 2018, 08:52:29 AM
hold remains the best choice rather than selling, because we know the potential for greater hold gets profit rather than sell. so do it
yes right I admit and do it now HODl also I think one of the lightweight solutions is not using many ways and how easy it is HODL is enough for me
there are two reason why we hold our asset.maybe we trapped in bearish trend so no other choice for us to avoid huge loss.and the second was we very confidene with this project future so we hold it although price down alot.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
December 16, 2018, 08:42:31 AM
Hodl can be the only option if you still want to recover your investment and gain profit if the prie of the coin continue to go up. If you still that the cryptocurrency you are holding will bounce back in the future then patiently wait for it. There is still no assurance if the present bearish situation of the crypto market will end this yearend or in the first of next year so all you have to do is hodl. The other possible option is to sell your coin that continue to go down and buy another coin that is profitable.
Activity: 714
December 16, 2018, 07:50:13 AM
hold remains the best choice rather than selling, because we know the potential for greater hold gets profit rather than sell. so do it
yes right I admit and do it now HODl also I think one of the lightweight solutions is not using many ways and how easy it is HODL is enough for me
Activity: 471
Merit: 102
December 16, 2018, 04:47:06 AM
It will be the right decision if you can hold your all altcoins up to the end of this red market. I would like to appreciate your logical decision yes this is not the time for selling as the market is in poor condition so hold them for the right time for the right price.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
December 16, 2018, 03:30:12 AM
HODL is the best option now for all my altcoins. I will keep Hodling till the bearish market is over. Everyone was thinking that bull run will start toward the end of the year, instead, there is a consistent reduction in price. Let keep hodling next year will get better for everyone.
I want to know what you feel, is there still hope for the remaining 18 days before the year end?
Waiting is a good option in dealing with bear market situations like this. We all cannot take quick action because of the very high risk. Waiting for a situation to be much better is the wisest choice. We will face a situation that will make us think that whether a quick decision will be important or not.
Activity: 715
Merit: 101
December 16, 2018, 02:54:30 AM
yes it has become the best choice ... better than getting a big loss due to a bullish market, but it will be hard if you just depend on your assets, it will be difficult for the cost of living in the future
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
December 16, 2018, 12:34:40 AM
In my opinion, if you have lost high percentage of your investment, holding is the best way now and waiting till bearmarket ends. I believe the price will come back but it can take some months. For me now, I'm holding stablecoin and waiting to buy back, hope it will happen soon.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
December 16, 2018, 12:33:22 AM
make sure you don't sell it in the middle of the road. because that will only hurt you. if you can be patient for the next 3-5 years. holding is not a problem. but if you only hold for a few months then you can still lose dude. because prices can go up and down in that period?
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
www.daxico.com
December 15, 2018, 07:50:26 PM
HODL is the best option now for all my altcoins. I will keep Hodling till the bearish market is over. Everyone was thinking that bull run will start toward the end of the year, instead, there is a consistent reduction in price. Let keep hodling next year will get better for everyone.
I want to know what you feel, is there still hope for the remaining 18 days before the year end?
We are at the same boat me too will keep holding my alts and bitcoins though my portfolio is not currently looking good where I am -83% loss and it's stressful to look at it daily. If I have some spare money I buy alts and btc even small amount to lower my buying average.
Activity: 827
Merit: 100
December 15, 2018, 05:36:51 PM
Activity: 759
Merit: 105
December 15, 2018, 04:13:28 PM
Of course when times is getting hard just like this, we should HODL more or else we will lose too much of our investments. And all of our hard work to accumulate those tokens will be gone to waste. That is why HODL is the best strategy during bearish market until we will finally see the bull coming.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 15, 2018, 02:08:53 PM

It doesn't matter what day or time, as long as your bias is buy, just bag some more until many of those wait and then just watched regret what you have been favored. But yes your guess is as good as them as vice versa may also happen.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
December 15, 2018, 01:45:33 PM

Personally not expecting much in the remaining 18 days I feel this bear market will continue in 2019 as well if not for the whole year but for some months of it. We will see how the catalyst like BAKKT and ETF injects some funds in the crypto.

For altcoins yeah there is not much to lose there because they are already down a lot so hodling is the best we can do at this situation.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
December 15, 2018, 01:35:40 PM
Why do you think like that?
I don't think you can get rich by holding , If you don't take any risk you cannot expect any gain , I think holding 50% of portfolio in USDT is good but holding more than that into stable coins or less risks ones , Then you need to have a second job too i guess!
Activity: 420
December 15, 2018, 01:11:59 PM
Sometimes, the best movement is no movement at all. I also believe in the power of hodling. Anyway, you never lose unless you sell. And I'm not believing anyone's speculation about the probable bull run thing. I heard it thousand times, and it's my mistake that I believe them. Only the course of time can tell. I'll just wait for the perfect timing to sell to make my waiting effort worth it. For the meantime, I'll just hodl and learn.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
December 15, 2018, 12:30:37 PM

Of course as long as we exist in this world there is still hope, even the situation will become bad or not hope was always there for us,
Perhaps, we just need to be patience and stay positive in every circumstances that we are facing in our daily lives now.
Activity: 658
December 15, 2018, 11:29:11 AM
Probably its the best option for now,we do really need to hold our coins and wait till the market to recover.Selling at this moment is just wasting our investments.Its a completely lost most especially on altcoins that was being brought at a high price but when it comes to the exchanger it lower its value to almost 70% if im not mistaken.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
December 15, 2018, 10:55:58 AM
Im also doing a hold, it really frustrates me when I am looking in the market I lost most of the percentage of my coins that I am holding also the alts that I have in the market, that is why I am doing a hold because I still had a faith with the price to bounce back.
Activity: 644
December 15, 2018, 10:45:33 AM
Without hold there have none way. Crypto price is very low now. If you sell  at this price,  you lost  your investment value. Many researcher hope that next year rise crypto price. So you should hold  now if you want to no loss. 
Pages:
Jump to: