Pages:
Author

Topic: HODL is the only policy. - page 42. (Read 5435 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
May 25, 2018, 06:14:19 AM
I gradually buy various cryptocurrencies. I serve for prices and when the price falls, I buy. I do not plan to sell the crypto currency in the near future. I hope for a big increase in bitcoin prices at the end of this year. I think that bitcoin will be able to update the historical price highs.
Activity: 714
Merit: 261
May 25, 2018, 06:12:13 AM
Market is fluctuating today a lot . But I hope it will not continue. So I am applying HODL at this moment.
What is your policy at this current market volatility?

Why only at this moment? Basically you can apply this strategy at anytime you want. Or you must be holding at least those coins which you think are long term fits.

Yes the long term fits? -> BTC, ETH, LTC are some of the ideal example of this and believe me people on this forum are holding them since many years that you may not believe in. Or we may not be so much patient enough to hold for that long but those idols tells us how it can benefit us.

In short go ahead and hold as the holding technique is already proven one.
Activity: 53
May 25, 2018, 06:05:14 AM
Market is fluctuating today a lot . But I hope it will not continue. So I am applying HODL at this moment.
im not holding for more than 2-3 months , there is just no reason to hold more for 99% of coins,so better sell before they are forgotten and trading below ico price
Activity: 466
Merit: 100
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
May 25, 2018, 06:00:59 AM
that is the thing I have to choose because I see the current market situation is very unstable. hold is the best option to wait for the price to recover or we can buy back some coins that have good potential to hold it again.
Activity: 308
May 25, 2018, 05:54:33 AM
I am also applying HODL. I'm a believer in long term investments. So, right now, I'm gonna hodl my coins. Let's see what happens.
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
May 23, 2018, 12:11:27 PM
Pages:
Jump to: