Pages:
Author

Topic: HODL or REGRET!!! - page 44. (Read 7233 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
May 10, 2018, 03:57:34 AM
You will never know what future price will be of any coins so you can't blame yourself and need to move on . But I would like you to suggest only invest in crypto if you have lots of patient and some extra money to invest in to make decent profits.
Activity: 495
Merit: 100
You have to get what you want your own way.
May 10, 2018, 03:53:25 AM
Regretting over a spilled milk won't bring it back, take it as a lesson learned in your crypto life which is something more valuable and put that experience in a good use. I'm pretty sure we all had that kind of experience, and its up to you on how you will face it, so i suggest you continue to strive forward, I'm pretty sure you'll land on a big one someday.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
May 10, 2018, 03:46:00 AM
No one can't predict the future for sure. Maybe you coin would never skyrocket? Hodl is the one of the strategies which you can use or not.
Activity: 137
Merit: 0
May 10, 2018, 03:14:01 AM
It really depends on you, if you have a certain amount that you want to obtain from selling your coins then why hodl for too long? But if you really trust that your coin would do well significantly, then you should hodl for a while and see its results
Activity: 125
May 10, 2018, 02:08:24 AM
In my opinion it is natural to have it because in trade you need to do it but when you hold it there is a good lesson so it will not happen again, but if you are in bitcoin you should continue to ensure faster income and as long as you do not lose money, do not regret losing profit. Better to be safe than sorry

Activity: 210
May 10, 2018, 12:21:15 AM
In my opinion it is natural to have it because in trade you need to do but when you hold it there is a good lesson will not be repeated again, but if you are in bitcoin you will have to keep earning faster and as long as you do not lose money, do not regret losing profit Better to be safe from regret.
Activity: 112
May 09, 2018, 11:57:12 AM
I always said that now you need to keep your funds and not sell them, otherwise you will just get off this train and do not go into it anymore, because only today people have such an opportunity to buy altcoins or even bitcoins at such a very cheap price.
Activity: 31
May 09, 2018, 11:50:52 AM
Cryptocurrency is not about regrets. You should have a kind of conversation with yourself and agree at what price you are going to sell a coin. I mean you should decide how much profit would be enough for you. And sell at this pice. And never regret you could have held i a little bit longer.
Activity: 196
May 09, 2018, 02:24:50 AM
This is the best idea for a newly endorsed tokens and coins. Many people sell their tokens and coins after an ICO and the main reason why the price goes down suddenly and the effect is that some investors regret that they buy that token/coin because of what happenned not considering the development and value it may have in the future.
Activity: 210
May 09, 2018, 02:19:51 AM
In my view, you can choose hold and do not regret it or vice versa. You can buy coins and draw some if you really need the money and it's urgent but if not why you should pull it all out. So being a holder will give you more profit than any other investment. Take your time and enjoy the benefits

Activity: 560
Merit: 261
May 09, 2018, 02:15:10 AM
I agree with you that HODL is the best strategy in cryptocurrency.
I used to trade frequently and ended with below average profit.
Activity: 16
May 09, 2018, 02:08:08 AM
It's natural to have it because it's in the trade you need to do. but if you hold it there is a good lesson will not happen again, but if you are in bitcoin you have to keep earning faster and as long as you do not lose money, do not regret losing profit Better to be safe from regret.
Activity: 452
Merit: 7
May 08, 2018, 11:58:10 AM
really offensive when you sell coins and the next day they show growth, so it's better not to sell everything and leave a little just in case))
Activity: 322
May 08, 2018, 10:39:32 AM
I'm really disappointed with myself now because of Verge. Way back June 2017, I bought $200 worth of XVG and I sold it last week a day before the pump happened. It could be worth more than $5k now if I just HODL. Cry Well, I need to move on and learn from this mistakes. This will be a lesson for me to have patience and wait for the right time to sell my coins. The reason why I sold it was because I need more funds to buy another coin. I'm happy with the coin I bought because I can now see that it is now starting to pump. Maybe, I'm just half disappointed every time I'm seeing the current value of Verge. I bought some XVG again and will surely hold it this time. Smiley I hope that this experience of mine can be a good example for everyone especially the newbies in this community.

Of course this is a good example, but sometimes you cant learn a lesson from the first time. How to guess at what time to sell a coin? Perhaps this is the most difficult in trading.
Activity: 21
May 08, 2018, 10:34:04 AM
I agree that holding from this point forward is a good strategy, especially in 2018 whilst all these coins are on discount, but be fair with yourself that you can't predict the future.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
May 08, 2018, 04:08:01 AM
Yes, of course, your story can be a motivation for us all and together we learn to be a better person than ever. This mistake can be a very valuable experience and will never be forgotten. You do not have to regret everything that has happened because the slightest mistake will definitely make us better. From your story, I can be more careful in choosing a coin that is indeed a high-quality coin.
Activity: 155
Merit: 10
May 08, 2018, 03:50:53 AM
If you decide to hold, you should do a thorough research of the coin you are going to hold.
We should be aware that most of the altcoins will be worth nothing in the end.
Yeah most altcoins will become 0 because no products are make on such those altcoins. Do research and hold the right potential altcoins is the best option to get more profit.
Activity: 100
May 08, 2018, 03:47:32 AM
Yes, everyone will be wrong, but we shouldn't dwell on the past and still have the chance. I cannot continue to regret, I must do what I can. I have to learn from experience and collect as many bitcoins as possible.
Activity: 191
May 08, 2018, 03:46:17 AM
Give it up for a lesson and strive forward to earn from any other coins. There are a lot of promising coins and you are able to earn from them. Start a new thing and remember the past as a good teacher.
Activity: 84
May 08, 2018, 03:43:13 AM
i am a newbie here and have nothing to loose but in the very first time i joined crypto world i always bear in my mind that Patience in everything is the key to success that's why for me holding my cryptos is better because the word regret is just an imagination its not even true...
Pages:
Jump to: