Pages:
Author

Topic: HODL or REGRET!!! - page 47. (Read 7233 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 294
April 30, 2018, 07:30:15 PM
Well we all have these experiences that somehow will teach us that it is better to wait. As the old saying goes, patience is a virtue. I don't have that much to juggle between coins so sometimes i really get tempted to sell when i am eyeing on a coin with a better potential than what i hold.

patience is a virtue but time is gold -- just for humor thing Cheesy but kidding aside, yeah, it is true that patience is essential in order for you to keep on holding on your coins but for experienced traders, they always keep trading their coins fast and when they see some potential opportunities, they come in very fast because time is gold Smiley
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
April 29, 2018, 06:14:15 AM
If you make a profit, don't regret it. Yeah, it hurts when you sell everything you got and after a week it is way more valued as it was. You should be happy, even when it's difficult, I understand. You didn't lose anything and you have got a lot of opportunities ahead of you. Continue to do the things like you're doing already and who knows, you might be lucky in the future and sell it at the best time.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
April 25, 2018, 06:46:54 AM
At my first time inn Cryptocurrency, I earned token, and I did not expecting that the price will increase, I sold it, because of desire to earn and to buy something. Well I got a little money on it, but every time I see the current price of that token, I always remember my mistake. It's very important to observe your token before holding or selling it.
Activity: 668
Merit: 500
April 24, 2018, 11:35:03 PM
We recommended to hold them than sell now. the market crypto is seem have a potential to up more
HODL is the best choice.
Activity: 290
April 24, 2018, 11:34:58 PM
Holding is not easy as you think. When times like these when the prices are so low you started to panic and fear that the price won't go up again. Those with less experience and weak hearted will fall for their fear and sell there holdings which result to regrets when the price goes up again. Instead of sulking over your loss, take this experience and learn from it so the next time you will know what to do.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
April 24, 2018, 11:29:16 PM
All I will say here is hold and yes hold. I have learn so much lessons in crypto that even if a the market seems not to be moving, I will never sell. Some coins with great potentials take over a year to make it big and it and it will only take those who hold to benefit from it.
Activity: 28
April 24, 2018, 11:23:43 PM
If you have taken profit on it already, don't blame yourself and don't regret. This is happening not only to you OP but to every traders that wants to sell what they have.

You should assign some of your coins that's good for long term holding and some of your coins that are good for day trading or short term holding
Activity: 756
Merit: 294
April 23, 2018, 06:48:37 AM
Before holding any coin, always have a basic knowledge of their applications. Also their roadmap to know when strategically any new thing will be happening and how active the dev team are. Marketcap of the coin and total supply with circulating supply is necessary too.

That is true, you can capitalize on roadmaps and announcement too.. You can go to some of social media accounts of altcoins like twitter and find some recent tweets or tweets that announcing future events and try to position your selves for profits.. It may take some skills to do it but when you get the hang of it, you will get good at it.
Activity: 22
April 22, 2018, 04:19:04 AM
Before holding any coin, always have a basic knowledge of their applications. Also their roadmap to know when strategically any new thing will be happening and how active the dev team are. Marketcap of the coin and total supply with circulating supply is necessary too.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
Small Trader
April 20, 2018, 07:25:30 PM
Holding a coin is the best way. Because we can still hold the opportunity to rise the price for the coins we hold. And vice versa if you do cut loss and regret, it will not produce anything except loss.
Activity: 936
Merit: 100
April 20, 2018, 07:20:20 PM
hold could be one of the best for now, as it is now looking at the price of the coin will rise in the next few hours. so I think now is the right time to hold.
Activity: 574
April 20, 2018, 07:17:52 PM
Yeah, men, really we all have to be more patiend
I'm really have a kind of regret that i went out from Ethereum and sold it on 530$ level
Todays it has exchange price about $620
Why just we can't wait
We are all in so panic
Activity: 336
Merit: 52
April 20, 2018, 07:12:37 PM
I'm really disappointed with myself now because of Verge. Way back June 2017, I bought $200 worth of XVG and I sold it last week a day before the pump happened. It could be worth more than $5k now if I just HODL. Cry Well, I need to move on and learn from this mistakes. This will be a lesson for me to have patience and wait for the right time to sell my coins. The reason why I sold it was because I need more funds to buy another coin. I'm happy with the coin I bought because I can now see that it is now starting to pump. Maybe, I'm just half disappointed every time I'm seeing the current value of Verge. I bought some XVG again and will surely hold it this time. Smiley I hope that this experience of mine can be a good example for everyone especially the newbies in this community.
Remember, usually we always regret if we sell, and we also regret if we don't sell. This is this world. I didn't sell anything in December, I regret it.
Activity: 297
Merit: 100
April 20, 2018, 06:42:55 PM
I always said that now you need to keep your funds and not sell them, otherwise you will just get off this train and do not go into it anymore, because only today people have such an opportunity to buy altcoins or even bitcoins at such a very cheap price.
I fully agree with your opinion! I also bought coins at the wrong time and now I'm in the red! But I believe that all coins will grow sooner or later and I will be able to sell them at a good price!
Activity: 16
April 20, 2018, 06:28:56 PM
Definitely hodling my coins. Selling every now and then to take some profits. But overall hodling my coins, like Digipulse, coins like DGPT that are a good concept and undervalued are ones you hold for the long run. They are aiming to solve the problem of digital inheritance in the future.

In addition to the awesome concept, so is the team, and there is a token burn at the end of the month. Beta is out and they are going full steam with the next release in June! Check it out guys, will be worth your time
Activity: 294
April 20, 2018, 05:49:03 PM
This actualy is the reason to traders to have not only patience, but also to have a flexible sense of moment! There is a moment to buy, there is a moment to sell, lol!
Activity: 112
April 20, 2018, 05:48:26 PM
I'm really disappointed with myself now because of Verge. Way back June 2017, I bought $200 worth of XVG and I sold it last week a day before the pump happened. It could be worth more than $5k now if I just HODL. Cry Well, I need to move on and learn from this mistakes. This will be a lesson for me to have patience and wait for the right time to sell my coins. The reason why I sold it was because I need more funds to buy another coin. I'm happy with the coin I bought because I can now see that it is now starting to pump. Maybe, I'm just half disappointed every time I'm seeing the current value of Verge. I bought some XVG again and will surely hold it this time. Smiley I hope that this experience of mine can be a good example for everyone especially the newbies in this community.
thank you for the information, indeed sometimes our accuracy in determining the decision to sell or hold must be really learned. so there is no regret after selling it.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
April 20, 2018, 05:42:19 PM
I know the feeling but we have to remember that in trading, we need to control our emotions. I am not saying that you should not be sad nor regret something but you have to control these emotions and learn from your previous experiences. I think your motive in posting this topic is to encourage everyone especially newbies to learn from your mistake and be more patient and I commend you for that concern.
Activity: 224
April 20, 2018, 04:47:30 PM
There are times when we see the coin mooning and then regret that if we just hold the coin longer then we would have a bigger profit but then just think when you sold the coin and then the coin dump.
Activity: 178
April 20, 2018, 04:42:34 PM
People learnt from their mistakes but there are some who just can't do it right in trading resulting of big profit loss. Before entering this kind of trading career, make sure that a trader knows the flow or the cycles of market. If you think that you can handle the fluctuations and accept some loss, hold your investments but if not, better sell them right away before the total down trend so that you won't regret big time.
Pages:
Jump to: