Pages:
Author

Topic: HODL vs Day trading - page 24. (Read 3637 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
April 30, 2018, 07:09:13 AM
I believe the hold will be more profitable than doing day trading because by doing hold we can get the maximum profit, while day trading has a greater risk because we have to trade with different altcoin
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
April 30, 2018, 07:07:21 AM
Using bots (e.g GunBot) could help for trading but unless you know what you're doing, I wouldn't recommend day trading. Hodling is better If you're not in a rush for profit.
I think that with the market is recovering as strong as it is now, you should trade to have the highest profits and safest. Walls with sudden adjustments have come to prices unstable and you are very easy to lose, so make a commercial plan and always put stoploss to be able to zoning and reduce risk.
Activity: 255
Merit: 100
April 30, 2018, 06:38:37 AM
Hi. Just wanted to know u guys opinion of do the day trading and hold. Thank you in advance.
Day trading is the best because you can get 5%-10% of your balance everyday not like holding you are not sure if its going to pump or not.
Activity: 462
April 30, 2018, 06:36:31 AM
I think hodl tokens is good way to earn more! Because if you get tokens by interesting company and if they work do with roadmap tokens price will go up
Merit: 101
April 30, 2018, 05:04:45 AM
In my own opinion I prefer to hold not to trade because holding and waiting is the best key for me trading is very risky and it takes long time to earn money like me as a newbie in the world of trading
April 30, 2018, 04:44:26 AM
HDOL is the best for me. Daytrading will just frustrate you believe me because your goal is to wait for the price for an altcoin to drop on your set orders and that waiting take minutes to hours and will consume all your time without you ever noticing.
Activity: 266
April 29, 2018, 07:48:11 PM
If you are thinking to start day trading and don't wanna be frustrated, you can sell your coin when it gives me you profit whenever you happen to see it. But I strongly recommend major coins only to trade because of their strong fundamental. You can allocate say 10% or 15% of your portfolio to play with.
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
April 29, 2018, 07:40:26 PM
I have coins in which I have invested and retained for a long time. But I also trade within a day. In my opinion, trading in the day you can earn more money. But it takes a very long time to trade within a day.
What you say is true. I have invested in two ways. Hold and trade by day. But I found that trading day by day made me spend a lot of time watching the market and using technical analysis to buy and sell.
April 29, 2018, 06:44:19 PM
Hi. Just wanted to know u guys opinion of do the day trading and hold. Thank you in advance.
me gnhĩ that the field is currently highly force, strong, do you have hold or commercial by the day are profit. You can see that bitcoin girls in the day through the very force and the main is the suitable time for you can be trade. The bitcoin price at the 9400 $ and if the over which the bitcoin which the bitcoin will be possible in the length and return to the mốc 20000 $.
Activity: 252
Merit: 104
“Blockchain Connection Framework”
April 29, 2018, 05:57:32 PM

That depends on your capacity, commitment and capital. These are important in determining which venture would fit for you. Although most people would actually tell you that day trading is more real-time, active and profitable, it can be done by those who doesn't know much about the system and the market. You have to have a good working knowledge on how trading works, and also, you have to closely monitor the market in such a way that you could actually follow which assets are going up and which ones are going down that would be your guide in your deals. On the other hand, Hodling is more of a passive approach, and though it can also yield good profit, the time you have to wait and the patience you need to exert is a characteristic not everyone has.
copper member
Activity: 125
Merit: 13
https://medium.com/@ridhataqo
April 29, 2018, 05:14:30 PM
I learnt from my brother, he doesn't hold for long and always take profit whenever he can, that's why he didn't get frustrated when the market bleed few months ago, unlike some people who hold and hoping everything is gonna recover quickly.

For a weakhand like me personally, I don't know if I can hold for months like some of you do, so far I can only hold for a couple of weeks, not more.

Those green bars are too tempting to be missed, you know 💸
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
April 29, 2018, 05:00:37 PM
I would advice starting day trading only if you can handle the stress. I definitely can't cause the price going up and down is crazy, specially during crash or pump. I just lost when I started trading.
Activity: 849
Merit: 507
April 29, 2018, 04:21:56 PM
Trading requires skill, or it requires someone you know who has skill. It has potential to be more profitable than holding, but not everybody can do it. It requires lots of time and skill. You need to be researching coins and using your brain for most of the day. I would suggest to stay clear of bots as these will tend to screw you in the end. I simply HODL, as I don't have time for trading, though I have on the odd occasion when a great opportunity arises.
Well, when i started to trade, i did after a few months of forex. It was more than helpful for me, i knew a lot of stuff and that is what helped me a lot, specially with technical analysis, because it is more than needed for cryptos.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
April 03, 2018, 11:36:43 PM
you can play with 10% of your portfolio, Day trading definitely profitable. You know profit & loss belongs in a same boat. Every time you can't profit. SO do your research any take action
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
April 03, 2018, 11:14:09 PM
In my opinion this is depend on the times that we spend for that, and if we have full times, day trading is better and will be more profitable but offcource with good strategy. In this this bearish market hold is no good idea because the market look boring and need longer times to going up to the highest price again, so day trading with take profit between 10% to 20% is best thing to do now to make money.
Activity: 616
Merit: 12
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
April 03, 2018, 07:43:58 PM
For me, I'll go with hodling. The reason being that, when you're day trading, you're all about the short term term gains. And in the pursuit for those short term gains, you would end up leaving money on the table. For instance, I used to daytrade and short my alts and btc and I sold Dent for a 22% profit and missed out on a 2000%+ gain. In such case, Hodling would have been a much better choice.
Activity: 273
April 03, 2018, 07:32:35 PM
I think the trade by date the present time is the best choice. You may find that the market is in a downward trend, so buying and owning altcoin is very risky, if bitcoin is off, then altcoin will decrease as you will lose double if you keep altocin.

Therefore, it is very safe to use the day and you can take the initiative in managing and using your money.
Activity: 308
March 27, 2018, 07:00:44 PM
looking at the current market situation where there is a dip amd rise frequently, I will prefer to join the day trading option where i will earn steadily along with the market
Activity: 252
March 27, 2018, 06:59:48 PM
I think that at the present time you should be compassionate by day, will be more safe and effective than hold. It is clear that the market in the first three months of 2018 is showing signs of serious crisis, the price of bitcoin and altcoin are increasing continuously in the past few days and no signs of recovery. So if you keep the current loss the chances are extremely high and you can lose at any time.
I think your view is not quite right, we can see that the price of bitcoin and altcoin in the past few days are fluctuating continuously and extremely complex, so the trade is successful at this time. It is extremely difficult, in addition the price of the potential coin growth potential is very good so you can start to buy and consolidate waiting for market recovery to be able to sell.
Activity: 273
March 27, 2018, 06:55:45 PM
I think that at the present time you should be compassionate by day, will be more safe and effective than hold. It is clear that the market in the first three months of 2018 is showing signs of serious crisis, the price of bitcoin and altcoin are increasing continuously in the past few days and no signs of recovery. So if you keep the current loss the chances are extremely high and you can lose at any time.
Pages:
Jump to: