Pages:
Author

Topic: HODL vs Day trading - page 26. (Read 3637 times)

Activity: 273
Merit: 10
March 20, 2018, 05:55:53 PM
daytrading is quite hard in cruptomarkets imo
Actually, I think we should trade, we can see that the market is in a crisis, so there are many potential projects that are extremely low, so I think this is The right time and you should divide all your capital so that you can hold the potential. It's one of the ways to break up capital and increase profits safely, you do not have to be too concerned about the trade process.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
March 20, 2018, 05:52:30 PM
Hi. Just wanted to know u guys opinion of do the day trading and hold. Thank you in advance.

I prefer to hold than daily trading because if you apply daily trading every day then you could possibly be stuck at a very expensive price and will get a very not maximal profit.

This is exactly how i feel as well.  I always tell myself that im missing out on money or that i can increase my stack of coins if i just buy the dip and sell the high for the day.  In reality if i applied this everyday i will either not increase my stack or be at loss because all it takes is one time for the pirces to drastically change and then im stuck in a position im not comfortable in.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
March 20, 2018, 05:10:24 PM
Hi. Just wanted to know u guys opinion of do the day trading and hold. Thank you in advance.

I prefer to hold than daily trading because if you apply daily trading every day then you could possibly be stuck at a very expensive price and will get a very not maximal profit.
The same I do!  it is good way to get profit and to overcome your bitcoin last dump time lose, bitcoin increase in price but it takes time as we know in trading you need more patience than day trading, you will see a lot of situation in which you will feel like selling but no need to sell. Day trading is good but at the time when bitcoin price rise very fast and it happens twice a year only, so I think if you want good for it is good to trade for long time not to day trade, so hold your bitcoin as much as you can hold, at the end you will be rewarded with high profit.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
March 20, 2018, 09:03:46 AM

Activity: 770
Merit: 258
The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation
March 20, 2018, 07:01:45 AM
Hold if you invest with your non daily money or money you can afford to lose and do daily trading if in the bear market. But you need to find the dip at that day buy at dip and sell when it bounce. For me...i always hold i ca not do day trading because i always lose doing it. But when i hold i always get a good profit. Every person have a different behavior ao if you feel confortable with day trading it is good to do that.
Activity: 252
March 20, 2018, 06:35:55 AM
I think this is a great day for you to love. There are signs that bitcoin and latocin prices have been falling sharply in recent days, but over the past two days the G20 summit has pushed up bitcoin prices and the market has rebounded and turned up. vibrant back. These are very positive signals that we can join the trade.
Activity: 616
Merit: 262
March 19, 2018, 11:55:19 PM

It all depends on how much time you have and your risk appetite as well as patience. If you are willing to learn more about trading then you can do day trading because the more you do it, the more lesson you learned but the less frequent you do it then you will not learn that much. Holding is not trading because it is more of an investment. If you can dedicate more time in trading then you can day trade or swing trade because it is what I do. If I don't have profit for the day then I prefer to hold it longer until I earn profit. There are many people who choose to HODL because they don't have much time and they find day trading too stressful.
Activity: 57
Merit: 2
Ælf/XMR Enthusiast
March 19, 2018, 11:27:42 PM
Day trading until you can afford to HODL. Grin
Activity: 924
March 19, 2018, 11:26:34 PM
If your capital is new, hold 60% token and trade 40%. If there is an old capital  and If your Trade in loss you should Hold your trade untill recover market.
it's great when you hold more than 50% and this will make it safer and not lose much money when the market is unstable.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 20
March 19, 2018, 11:11:01 PM
If your capital is new, hold 60% token and trade 40%. If there is an old capital  and If your Trade in loss you should Hold your trade untill recover market.
Activity: 140
March 19, 2018, 06:51:05 PM
You can see that bitcoin and altcoin prices are dropping sharply today and this is the strongest annual decline, so this is an opportunity for us to gather the potential for prices. cheapest. When the market goes down, we should be looking at the bottom to buy and when the market starts to recover we can trade them. You need flexibility in keeping and trading.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
March 19, 2018, 05:05:55 PM
daytrading is quite hard in cruptomarkets imo
Activity: 115
Merit: 11
March 19, 2018, 03:59:45 PM

Since there are so many dips this month, I think it is better to just hold and be patient to wait until the price will rise up again. Day trading is not feasible for me because the price is still going down so you better to go with holding. You may also add more Bitcoin as the price is still lower and then just hold.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
March 19, 2018, 09:19:36 AM
Hold for a minimal risk and trade if you are the gambler type.Before I use my profits from the signature campaign of Yobit to buy other coins.One is Lisk which have been profitable for me even just for a short run.I didnt know it could come to this price right now.That was a long time ago where LSK is valued at 30k satoshis.

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
March 19, 2018, 02:56:42 PM
Hold for a minimal risk and trade if you are the gambler type.Before I use my profits from the signature campaign of Yobit to buy other coins.One is Lisk which have been profitable for me even just for a short run.I didnt know it could come to this price right now.That was a long time ago where LSK is valued at 30k satoshis.

If we forget about the possible cases and talk generally, day trading is far better than simple holding because with the help of this, a man can increase his capital quicker than simply keeping coin for a long duration. But like you said, it is risky and requires god knowledge of coin for achieving desire results. Not only this but the coin to be used for day trading or holding also matter a lot. Signature campaigns are best for newcomers.
Activity: 2534
Merit: 586
March 19, 2018, 07:10:05 AM
Initially I thought that in the cryptocurrency the HODL strategy was the most profitable. Now the number of instruments for trading is very large, so there is an option to maximize profits by shifting from a coin to a coin. It should be understood that daytrading is suitable only for experienced traders, for beginners the best option will be to hold and parallel the study of the scope of daytrading.

Day trading has always been the field of professionals, I don't know why people that have never traded a single asset in their lives think they can do the same that professional traders can do, it's simply illogical to think that a person that has never studied trading can do the same as someone that has years of experience and knowledge and yet we see the same mistake over and over again from newbies and they lose money as a result of those dumb decisions.
Day trading is no doubt the most beneficial and the best thing to do but the point is it has got a huge chance of loss of money as well and that to do trading, you really need to have lot of skillset and knowledge which is not an easy thing to have and for that, you need to work hard. Holding is more appropriate option as it can help you in having more money at the end by putting in less efforts.
Activity: 420
March 19, 2018, 06:35:52 AM

when I can buy at a very cheap price I am sure I will hold the coin that I have, while for daily trading more have a very high risk because you can just get stuck at a very high price.
Activity: 658
March 19, 2018, 05:24:03 AM
Holding actually pay more compare to daily trading.  The questions however is how many people can actually hold their to a point where it becomes very valuable and profitable for them?  Holding bitcoin is harder,  trading it is easy.
Activity: 476
March 19, 2018, 05:16:42 AM

I prefer to apply both because with daily trading you can get a very fast profit but have a very high risk, while to hold you can be more profitable because you never lose and you are lucky to buy when the price is cheap.
Activity: 448
March 19, 2018, 03:52:41 AM
if you play daily trading is a lot of risk, because it can make you panic selling because the price continues to move quickly every minute. I think it's better to play long term maybe once a week to see the market or after you buy you can directly put a sell order above the price you buy  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: