Pages:
Author

Topic: HODL vs Day trading - page 25. (Read 3637 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
March 27, 2018, 06:52:10 PM
Unequivocally trading within a day you can earn more money than with long-term investment. But the risks here will be higher. But not all of them get to trade within a day and at the same time earn. This is quite difficult.
This is true in theory but in practice only a few traders are able to get any kind of significant profits out of trading and when you compare that to the holders which only depend on investing in a good coin to make a lot of money then things get a lot more complicated it is easier for a holder to make money over the long run than it is for that a trader, however I will recognize that those traders able to get positive outcomes can get more money than a holder.
Activity: 189
Merit: 0
March 24, 2018, 09:22:04 AM
I think both are equally profitable but for now many people choose to menhan their coin until the end of 2018 and I also do that because indeed the value of all altcoin plummeted
Activity: 1541
Merit: 545
March 24, 2018, 02:29:25 AM
Hi. Just wanted to know u guys opinion of do the day trading and hold. Thank you in advance.
Trading inside the day takes a lot of time, you need to know the technical analysis and constantly follow the news, if you have lots of time then learn the trade intraday and knowledge are not redundant

Hold for those who do not have enough time, although a good investment
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
March 24, 2018, 12:13:57 AM
to be honest, i am not good at in trading because i'm lack of technical skills. So, i just choose some good coins such as ETH, XRP, BTC,... and hold them in long-term. Sometimes, I also trade just for fun and experience.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
March 23, 2018, 11:23:10 PM
Hi. Just wanted to know u guys opinion of do the day trading and hold. Thank you in advance.

There are people who hold for a long time because they cannot trade due to time restriction and some just don't want to trade actively so they just make cryptocurrency as investment. Some people choose to hold for a short time because they are stuck and in a losing position and because they already lost maybe half the value of their capital, they just choose to hold and wait until such time they are in profit. These are the people who intend to be short term traders or day traders but become holders. Some are day traders who are actively trading monitoring the market almost 24/7 to see some opportunity. If they are in a losing position and their stop loss is hit then they just take it and proceed to trade another one. If you have the time then you can day trade or swing trade. If you can take the stress but willing to learn then day trading is for you.
Activity: 530
March 23, 2018, 09:38:21 PM

all depend on the market. if the market is unstable it should do the daily trading, if the market goes up should hold the coin, all depends on the market price, daily trading profit you can earn daily income, but if long time investment of course you do not get daily profit, so determine your trade path own, daily profit or waiting for the profit of long time
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
March 23, 2018, 07:43:16 PM
I firmly believe that at the present time the board should trade by date. It can be seen that the market is fluctuating continuously and extremely difficult, the price of bitcoin and altcoin are continuously adjusted and there is no tendency to increase. According to the annual market in the market is in the downward trend. Therefore, you should trade the day, not long will be very dangerous.
Activity: 108
March 23, 2018, 04:39:04 PM
day trading is only done by people who have a little capital and that takes a lot of time, hold is the most fitting way to find great benefits without requiring much time
Agree, daily trading with large capital is difficult. Hold is more for investment and easy with a larger amount, which potentially brings more profits. But in the current situation with greate volatility, it's still needed to revise your portfolio and  transfer funds between multiple instruments.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
March 23, 2018, 04:30:14 PM
day trading is only done by people who have a little capital and that takes a lot of time, hold is the most fitting way to find great benefits without requiring much time

I do not have a lot of trading experience, but I think that a person who chooses trading as a profession and has a lot of capital, he is probably just a gambler.
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
March 23, 2018, 03:30:11 PM
In the race of day trading and holding, there is no doubt that one can earn more profit by adopting the first option. It is the winner in this race. But the other side of picture is, day trading is hell of a difficult profession. Also, it is not hundred percent true that a day trader is a person with small capital. Holding can be beneficial only if the holder has bitcoin in his wallet and he does not sell it out before 2 to 3 years, else it won’t do much good.
Activity: 167
March 23, 2018, 08:33:40 AM
Activity: 798
Merit: 255
March 23, 2018, 08:18:33 AM
If you want to hold you must be ready about the down of market like now. You must be ready to fight your emotions since you will heared a lot of humors about the down of your coin. Day trade is also risky in order to get profits you must be alert everyday and every hour.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
March 23, 2018, 08:15:14 AM
Unequivocally trading within a day you can earn more money than with long-term investment. But the risks here will be higher. But not all of them get to trade within a day and at the same time earn. This is quite difficult.
Well, is that not how the normal life itself plays out? The higher the risk, the higher the profit but if you know what you are doing, then you should be fine. I see day trading as an effective way to make use of the fluctuations to get a lot from the market and the few percentage you make every few minutes add up together should really be a good one which makes day trading actually awesome than holding as long as you are willing to go through with it.

One prime thing is that we cannot even do without both. No sane person would take all their assets all holdings and start day trading with it. It is either you trade a certain percentage of it that you can risk while multiplying it if you are good or not trading at all but it is a lot of risk to take day trading everything. It is not like it is not a good idea, because the more you trade, the more you get back in profit but the more the risk.
Activity: 504
March 21, 2018, 09:03:00 AM

I prefer to apply both because with daily trading you can get a very fast profit but have a very high risk, while to hold you can be more profitable because you never lose and you are lucky to buy when the price is cheap.
While for me it is long term investment that is often called holding. This is better choice for one who don’t want to get himself involved in such complex calculations and observing market every day every time. But maybe this long term investment is hard for someone else. Ultimately we can say these two are amazing methods to earn money but choice vary from person to person.
well, actually, it's amazing because it can be trading every day. if they think they can make money every day from trading, they really have money, and amazing skills. both are amazing, but, most people use the hold method to gain a profit.
this both type of trading depend on our character and psyshology.if we could hold in long time prefer to be swing trader.it could give us more profit with smal risk than daily trading.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
March 21, 2018, 08:55:58 AM

I prefer to apply both because with daily trading you can get a very fast profit but have a very high risk, while to hold you can be more profitable because you never lose and you are lucky to buy when the price is cheap.
While for me it is long term investment that is often called holding. This is better choice for one who don’t want to get himself involved in such complex calculations and observing market every day every time. But maybe this long term investment is hard for someone else. Ultimately we can say these two are amazing methods to earn money but choice vary from person to person.
well, actually, it's amazing because it can be trading every day. if they think they can make money every day from trading, they really have money, and amazing skills. both are amazing, but, most people use the hold method to gain a profit.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
March 21, 2018, 08:36:07 AM
if you play daily trading is a lot of risk, because it can make you panic selling because the price continues to move quickly every minute. I think it's better to play long term maybe once a week to see the market or after you buy you can directly put a sell order above the price you buy  Grin
Day trading is not for you to panic sell. You only panic sell when you do not know what you are doing and that even exposes you to more risk. A day trader who is good does not panic in any situation and he or she is either buying or selling as long as they see it as the best thing to do at that point. One good thing with trading however is that you keep increasing what you have and you can even make it a means of income, even though it takes a lot of time and strength too.

Day-trading is only good for those who have the knowledge to be able to pull the whole trading off. It is not just only risky but also stressful as well and you really want to be very careful not doing something as risky as that without knowing how to. I prefer trading generally to holding anyway no matter the style of trading as long as you keep increasing your holding.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
March 21, 2018, 07:33:57 AM
I would suggest you hold, don't do day-trading, it is very risky. You have to suffer losses. Only experienced traders can be successful in day-trading.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
March 21, 2018, 07:29:07 AM

Activity: 868
Merit: 500
March 20, 2018, 06:09:13 PM
Actually even now there are chances to see the price 6K$ per bitcoin. But I'm absolutely sure that also we will see 100K$ next 3 years. That's why if you already bought bitcoin just hold it 2-3 years and then enjoy with your nice profit. Or buy it under 6K or above 11k according TA.
Activity: 651
Merit: 101
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
March 20, 2018, 06:00:37 PM
daytrading is quite hard in cruptomarkets imo
Actually, I think we should trade, we can see that the market is in a crisis, so there are many potential projects that are extremely low, so I think this is The right time and you should divide all your capital so that you can hold the potential. It's one of the ways to break up capital and increase profits safely, you do not have to be too concerned about the trade process.

good strategy if we want to divide capital for daily trading and trading hold, because if we fully trading daily we only get a little profit, so if we trade hold we get a long profit. so connecting daily trading and trading holds is a good thing.
Pages:
Jump to: