Pages:
Author

Topic: Hodlers will not change the world - page 2. (Read 4457 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0
December 18, 2018, 01:49:36 AM
If you hold Bitcoin (or just invest or make money), you should have patience. And most importantly - do not give in to emotions. Yes, bitcoin is down now, but that's good. This means that after this there will definitely be a sharp jump. Don't you see that?
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
December 18, 2018, 01:39:08 AM
When they remove the large volatility in the market then people will start to use it. I am now just a speculation.
Activity: 14
December 17, 2018, 11:00:36 PM
we can't change the world but we can make us richer
Activity: 75
December 17, 2018, 10:52:19 PM
Yes they are not going to change because bitcoin has nothing to do change with the world's economy but currency system will be upgraded to the next level when people think decentralization is more imporatant.But there are different types of holders in the cryptos who are some want to spend their money i decentralized way and some other looks to make benefits by holding longer term.
Hodler did not make significant changes, but the impact on the bitcoin trade became even more passionate. Bitcoin is a digital currency that has been accepted in many countries, where its use is more efficient and safer. Besides that, the transaction system is peer to peer, which makes transaction participants more privacy than through banking.
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
December 11, 2018, 05:14:45 AM
For the first time ever, doing nothing has actually become a heroic deed

I thought that was pacifism
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
December 11, 2018, 03:59:26 AM
Yes it is true that holders are just watching the prices and they see the values of their coins is rising or otherwise but they will remain dormant in both the conditions ,only the regular users of the crypto will change the scenario and the no. of users growing day by day in the market which is a good sign for cryptomarket.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
December 10, 2018, 06:25:28 AM
Hodling attitude is not at all time be advisable ,hodl only your tokens for just a limited time , like this that we experienced market falldown ,but not to all the time you are on hodl of your coins, for it will be stagnant and will not circulate in the crypto market , we are very thankful if we hodl coins and can profit in the long time ,what if your coins will have depreciating value after you hodl fir a long time , it can make some loses to investment.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
December 10, 2018, 03:53:03 AM
Yeah the time for hodling is over. Unless you are a day trader, a shorter or a someone willing to wait it out for the next ten years, you will benefit nothing by just being a hodler. They way they stole and robbed us of our wealth in 2018 was to keep giving us rubbish news that Bitcoin is going to 60k USD and 30k USD at the end of the year, paying these so-called experts to give us all this false information and since February the bull run was supposed to start, but all that happened was month after month our wealth and profit was siphoned off in front of our eyes and we were helpless just hoddling, believing in the crypto dream. I don't believe in anything anymore, I don't trust anyone or the market or the news. I will from now on listen to my own intuition.
Activity: 28
December 10, 2018, 02:55:04 AM
Holders are definitely help for changing the world for sure... if we hold for now the supply of coins will decrease so then the price also increase at that time.
Activity: 448
December 08, 2018, 12:50:43 AM
That might be true to crypto holders that always hodl their coins will not change the world, because your cryptos are not moving because of holding it , you must also engage in selling or trading so that your coins will circulate and grow , only hold coins for a time it will be needed, but not all the time.

I beg to disagree, whatever you do right now wether holding it, selling it, or trading, still that would count and would make a great impact to change the world.
Activity: 322
December 07, 2018, 11:26:33 PM
That might be true to crypto holders that always hodl their coins will not change the world, because your cryptos are not moving because of holding it , you must also engage in selling or trading so that your coins will circulate and grow , only hold coins for a time it will be needed, but not all the time.
Activity: 784
December 07, 2018, 11:13:57 PM
Yes i definitely agree, hodlers are just making a factor of continuity of decreasing bitcoin's price and also altcoins. Hodlers can make profits in the future but if there would be.many hodlers in the market, it would just make cryptocurrency unstable and cope up with decreasing cryptocurrency everyday.
Activity: 25
December 07, 2018, 10:20:12 PM
when it comes to making profits in high percentages, it will be noticed and felt by the world
Activity: 98
November 21, 2018, 07:07:17 AM
holders may not change the world but they are changing bitcoin future, by holding  strategy it can be...
Activity: 882
Merit: 110
November 20, 2018, 10:49:42 PM
The holder will not change the world but the holder will change your life, we can see if the potential of a coin that is held in good condition I think is a good thing and might be used as one of the best ways to get a profit. so hold only affects yourself.
Activity: 78
November 20, 2018, 10:14:56 PM
So this means traders are the ones turning the crypto world around? For holders they are not helping at all? Hmm excellent point ,would have been great if we can make profit from trading easily ,everyone wants to make it big in crypto ,I don't blame holders
Nobody blames bitcoin holders even though they are HODL for a very long time because they expect the highest bitcoin price increase. For me it is a strategy in business, people who are able to do it very little because capital must be a lot and money must be money that is not used. If trade makes the bitcoin market crowded, and capital is not large
Activity: 1494
Merit: 3
October 19, 2018, 11:40:45 AM
To be a holder for the long term you need to be a rich man, because you need to live for something, because life is one and it goes away.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
October 19, 2018, 06:52:24 AM
It's true and applicable in crypto because if everyone holds and no one is trading then Bitcoin will die. I think there are people who holds for long time because they are hoping to get rich someday but we will see a full growth when more people trade and increase the volume everyday.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
October 19, 2018, 06:45:39 AM
hodlers is a patient guys and patient is important thing in the new world. i mean hodlers can change world. in crypyo world or real world, but i am sure.

No. HODLers will not change the world. I mean, what can they do in our world? They are doing something in their own interest, it is for their own profit.

How can that change the world? They can change the world if they will be using their profits to make some programs that can help other people around the world.
Activity: 546
Merit: 21
October 19, 2018, 06:28:00 AM
So this means traders are the ones turning the crypto world around? For holders they are not helping at all? Hmm excellent point ,would have been great if we can make profit from trading easily ,everyone wants to make it big in crypto ,I don't blame holders
Pages:
Jump to: