Pages:
Author

Topic: Hodlers will not change the world - page 7. (Read 4457 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 07:25:02 AM
I agree with this statement. Yes the hodlers cannot chabge the world by letting earn much more on what they hold coins for future investments, but its their plan and we dont need.to be hesitate, we are all the same in making such way to earn although in different ways.
Activity: 467
Merit: 100
September 12, 2018, 07:20:00 AM
Holdlers will never and can never change the world neither will sellers change the world of cryptocurrency. This ecosystem just needs patience and I think that's all to sustain our world of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 07:17:39 AM
This is one of the topics I agree the most with, this is exactly what I have been trying to say, HODLing and seeing bitcoin as a investment and trying to make money of of it isn't going to help this go any further. We all should give value to cryptos, use it as an actual payment method, and make our lifes easier.
Activity: 54
September 12, 2018, 07:14:59 AM
Very interesting, I don't know if the hodlers could change the world but it could reduce the panic selling tho which is good for the market I think. For me personally the world will change if there is no more war, and a terrible politicalism in each country.

I believe the same thing because today the problem is panic sellers and they are the main reason why bitcoin price is falling down without a reason in a higher rate but thanks to holders at least those situations are getting controlled and the other problem is as of today due to bitcoins less adaptation into businesses and organizations there are no many opportunities that are available to use bitcoin frequently so the only options to do are trade or hold
Activity: 70
September 11, 2018, 03:25:00 PM
Its very much normal that holders won't change the world. Why people are screaming hold is that, the more people/investors hold tokens, the more their would be demand and the price would rise significantly. This is just the basic.
Activity: 336
September 11, 2018, 12:37:16 PM
what is going to modify the entire world now will be that individuals yourself are usually the number of individual populations or even a superior application that individuals will make to be able to enjoy inside thus we have to become totally free to achieve this in accordance with ailments.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
September 11, 2018, 12:14:31 PM
Agreed

Hodlers will definitely change the world thereby eradicating the panic sellings in the market. Lot's of project will surely benefit from this
Activity: 45
September 11, 2018, 03:55:09 AM
Holding is easy because if the investor who bought Bitcoin or other crypto currencies is going to keep his assets in the wallet there is nothing extra he needs to do during the process and most of the time long term holders make profits in the crypto world but at the end because of these individuals digital assets gets useless inside wallets because they do nothing productive to improve or develop businesses or life of general public 
Activity: 73
September 10, 2018, 02:47:43 PM
I think that it's not entirely correct to say this, because any person who makes efforts to support the existing system of crypto-currencies - makes a contribution to its development.

at least hodler narrows the panic conditions and in the end many of them will do the same thing, in some buying momentum, they will also act positively, lots of rich people because they hold bitcoin starting from 7-8 years ago, and their attitude deserves to be praised because it is not affected by the fundamentals and continues to increase nominal regularly. this is what causes bitcoin to become popular as it is today.
Activity: 742
Merit: 103
September 10, 2018, 02:16:28 PM
I think that it's not entirely correct to say this, because any person who makes efforts to support the existing system of crypto-currencies - makes a contribution to its development.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
September 10, 2018, 01:16:42 PM
Hodlers are literally poison to the economy. They are just holding their cryptocurrency to sell out the fiat whenever the best opportunity arises, and don't actually care about the future of blockchain. It is quite clear that this is a brilliant new technology that absolutely must be pushed for in all industries, but these idiots who just hodl and nothing else are not deserving of the new world order.
It seems to me that you do not really understand long term holders, many of those holders have no intention to sell their coins for fiat, what they are waiting is for the adoption of bitcoin to go up to the point that they can use their bitcoin without having to exchange their bitcoin for fiat, in that scenario holders are true believers on the technology because they are not willing to sell their coins no matter what.
Hodlers really doesnt have any power to change the world world is too big for the few holders to be change. I believe that it can't affect the world's economy, because we have  a different ways of understanding specially on the crypto feild, some other country doesn't believ rand they also doesn't support crypto so then I believe that there are some country that doesn't believe on crypto and they doesn't support it as well.
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
September 10, 2018, 01:10:07 PM
Hodlers are literally poison to the economy. They are just holding their cryptocurrency to sell out the fiat whenever the best opportunity arises, and don't actually care about the future of blockchain. It is quite clear that this is a brilliant new technology that absolutely must be pushed for in all industries, but these idiots who just hodl and nothing else are not deserving of the new world order.
It seems to me that you do not really understand long term holders, many of those holders have no intention to sell their coins for fiat, what they are waiting is for the adoption of bitcoin to go up to the point that they can use their bitcoin without having to exchange their bitcoin for fiat, in that scenario holders are true believers on the technology because they are not willing to sell their coins no matter what.
Activity: 122
September 09, 2018, 05:20:57 AM
Of course it is. Holders are simply people who want (and often they get) to earn on speculation by crypto-currencies. Consequently, they do not engage in any useful activity in principle. Of course, in order to develop the crypto-currencies, they must be in constant turnover ... and the Holders in this sense even complicate the situation
Activity: 686
Merit: 125
September 09, 2018, 03:56:41 AM
Yeah actually there are few of them now that are holding since market price is down then therefore most of the investors or contributors to the market price of the crypto had dump their coins. Anyway this is just normal and part of the system which we called as the volatility. This is where other investors take advantage and earn on its volatility by day trading and again they will not going to change the world or the system of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 215
September 09, 2018, 03:53:47 AM
in some cases it is true for hodlers with not too much nominal, but if people like you become many, it will affect price sentiment and reduce the pattern of sales on a large scale, if this happens as often as possible, then there is no reason to start for buying trends because the market experiences saturation / tends to be stable.
copper member
Activity: 482
September 09, 2018, 03:33:50 AM
the simple truth is that everyone cant do the same thing or be the same. so it all depends on what works for you as a person not what works for others because it might not work for you. in life, everything is good st its time. and so also is crypto. everything is good if done st the right time. so holding has its benefits and loses all the same. just do what is good at the right time.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
September 08, 2018, 07:24:25 AM
That is true about assets like bitcoin and other altcoins , if you them then you will not chsnge the world because you are keeping it and it will not circulate inorder for them to grow and have profits.
I don't think so, Holders can still stable the price of bitcoin and if they will continue to buy some coins or bitcoins and they are helping to change the price of bitcoin by buying and holding it for long term.
Activity: 26
September 08, 2018, 06:58:14 AM
yes, if we just preserve our coins, it doesn't assist plenty inside the encrypted international. I suppose community improvement is the most important assignment, and handiest whilst the network expands will greater human beings be a part of the enterprise.
Activity: 60
September 08, 2018, 04:02:15 AM
We see it on our platform where deals are made and transactions are performed. Even though there are not many of them, dozens maybe, but still transactions are performed and people are happy. The sellers are happy and so are the customers.
Activity: 658
September 08, 2018, 12:43:00 AM
I don't agree with what OP explained, why? because with the holder the price will gradually increase because of the many rare needs and coins on the market so that it will increase prices indirectly
Pages:
Jump to: