Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold ETH or Exchange with LTC - page 7. (Read 2441 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
June 09, 2019, 01:22:55 PM
I only hold it for long time because whenever any changes is happened to the development of ethereum it will stay in your position called we can definitely get a good profit at the end that's why I think holding will be more perfect then there is changing into different currency.
Activity: 445
Merit: 10
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
June 09, 2019, 01:01:40 PM
For me personally ethereum is better and has a chance to grow bigger, and it is unthinkable for me to change to another coin.
but ETH needs an opportunity to reach their full potential. The current crypto market is still a small market and they still cannot get everything they have. I believe, in 3 years, ETH can bring the greatest profit to investors.
Now, I think LTC is much better. because in less than 2 months Halving will start and its price will increase day by day.
copper member
Activity: 966
Merit: 5
June 09, 2019, 01:00:14 PM
I heard that there is LTC halving, but even at that I don't think I will be able to exchange my ETH for it. ETH is one of the potential coins we have today, whose team is super active thereby looking for ways to build a better and stronger platform. And this is one of the reasons why ETH is always No. 2 in Coinmarketcap.
With this and many more, in my opinion, ETH is worth holding.
copper member
Activity: 455
Merit: 0
June 09, 2019, 12:34:46 PM
For me personally ethereum is better and has a chance to grow bigger, and it is unthinkable for me to change to another coin.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
June 09, 2019, 12:25:48 PM
Ethereum is a very good long term investment tool . I am also holding my Bags of eth though was tempted when it crossed $200 but am still holding . I dont really know  much about LTC but i have strong faith in Holding ETH . I know someday it will make me become very rich .I have some friends who are die hard fan of LTC but i believe in what i have and holding . As for me i will advice you keep holding Eth . It will profit you more .
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
June 09, 2019, 12:13:57 PM
Keep holding ETHEREUM and believe that there will be new ATH this year before it ends.
Though i am advicing everyone that  buy some LTC as it has great future also.
it is better to have them both.
Activity: 925
Merit: 100
June 09, 2019, 12:05:36 PM
Am more of a fan of ETH has to me it is more profitable than LTC in all ramifications. But since the crypto space most times moves with rumours, you might consider holding a little LTC owing to their halving news which is to happen in the near future. But always ensure to hold ETH as it will always bring more profits.
Activity: 308
June 09, 2019, 12:02:53 PM
I guess the best direction to exchange is into Bitcoin, idk, why people invest in top alts. while Bitcoin costs such low price.
Whatever, Bitcoin gave x2 to holders, how many X give altcoins?? rhetoric question
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
June 09, 2019, 11:29:57 AM
Try to own some BTC, LTC and ETH as these 3 have good potential in a bull market. Still a good time to accumulate.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
June 09, 2019, 11:18:33 AM
Ltc is more lighter and faster than eth so if you a kind of guy that uses crypto for paying , buying ,gambling on a regular basis and if you also hate delays and high transation fees then ltc is for  . You shouldnt doubt exchanging your eth with ltc but if your already contented with your investments and you arent a kind of person that is mentioned above then eth is for you  .
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003
June 09, 2019, 11:15:45 AM
My advice is you can buy LTC, because this year LTC will experience halving. I am sure the price will definitely be expensive. Halving will begin in August 2019

Buy the rumour and sell the facts. LTC halving will be a nice opportunity for investors who predicted the LTC price after halving. I personally hate to speculate the facts known by everyone. Hold ETH and you will not regret my advice.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
June 09, 2019, 10:50:40 AM
It's not a good idea to exchange your Ethereum with Litecoin, you have to hold your Ethereum because Ethereum is far more profitable than Litecoin.
if you think Litecoin has good potential, you must invest new to buy Litecoin without having to sell Ethereum and it will be much better and profitable.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
June 09, 2019, 10:25:02 AM
My advice is you can buy LTC, because this year LTC will experience halving. I am sure the price will definitely be expensive. Halving will begin in August 2019
Activity: 630
Merit: 123
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
June 09, 2019, 10:16:41 AM
By the high level of price in 2017, probably it could be priced 1200 for eth. The same thing with Bitcoin, if you have the opportunity to hold that, I'd suggest leaving for about 1.5 years to see what happens, we are in a very interesting time live. Because, in my opinion, the markets prepares to big money flow from the real market.
Activity: 483
terra-credit.com
June 09, 2019, 10:11:12 AM
You should hold your ETH for now, because I am sure the price will be higher. Also I suggest you do not exchange it with LTC. It will be better if you have extra money than you can buy Ltc too.
if there is an option to have both. but if you have to choose only one, and for long-term investments I think ethereum will be more profitable. but choosing ltc for trading is also good. all depends on how we use these assets.
Activity: 588
-ethernity cloud-
June 09, 2019, 10:06:25 AM
You should hold your ETH for now, because I am sure the price will be higher. Also I suggest you do not exchange it with LTC. It will be better if you have extra money than you can buy Ltc too.
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
June 09, 2019, 10:00:08 AM
i think keep hold in ETH is right and good with this condition.
we can see ETH is strong coin and always make a good growth in market.
sometimes it get down but it is normal because cryptocurrency market need a time rest and recover before ready to get rocket again.
if you want to invest keep your ETH don't trade it.
copper member
Activity: 206
Merit: 1
June 09, 2019, 09:57:21 AM
In my opinion, hold both ETH and LTC in 1:1 ratio.  My reason being that both have been extremely good with development updates. LTC halving also aided price spike.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
June 09, 2019, 09:33:36 AM
I prefer Ethereum over Litecoin because of Ethereum as much more value than Litecoin. You can invest in Litecoin also but your first preference always should be Ethereum as it is no.1 altcoin after Bitcoin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 5
June 08, 2019, 12:52:58 PM
for me it is still better to invest in ethereum because of its size here and I will never try to invest in other coins because the investment in bitcoin and ethereum is even greater.
Pages:
Jump to: