Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold... Hold.... Hold.... Do not sell everything - page 7. (Read 5304 times)

Activity: 366
Merit: 261
BITCOIN IS DEAD!!
SELL EVERYTHING!
IT ONLY WORTH WHAT IT WAS WORTH 12 HOURS AGO! PANIC! THIS IS THE END!
sell it to me!!!
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
As I know Japanese start accepting bitcoin on early April by their goverment so that cause bitcoin demand getting higher recently.
Bitcoin value is adjusting their demand. But in other side, I'm fear what if another whale trader/investor are behind the scene of this bitcoin enhancement which will cause dump at the end ...   

that would have to be one monster of a whale. i think bitcoin is moving out of the phase where one group or entity can play with it that much, especially when there's genuine demand from all over the world. their stash would get eaten up.
Activity: 703
Merit: 502
no sell everything I want more coins......
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
I don't mind the market to take a few steps back as that will allow me to buy back the coins I sold at lower levels, and thus increase the number of coins that I have. My highest cash out price at this point is $2700 a few hours back -- let's see how the market will move in my desired direction. I however don't think it will go much lower than 20% under my selling price
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
As I know Japanese start accepting bitcoin on early April by their goverment so that cause bitcoin demand getting higher recently.
Bitcoin value is adjusting their demand. But in other side, I'm fear what if another whale trader/investor are behind the scene of this bitcoin enhancement which will cause dump at the end ...   
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
ClaimWithMe - the most paying faucet of all times!
Yeah...  Let's not pretend that this price growth is normal.  

The lesson is:
WHY AM I HOLDING? I'LL TELL YOU WHY.  It's because I'm a bad trader and I KNOW I'M A BAD TRADER.

It's impossible to tell how long this is going to go on for, so it's impossible to tell when exactly to sell.  

Just don't panic buy, take in loans or throw in more than you can afford to lose.  This is a dangerous game so I say just wait it out.  The bad news is that we're getting very close to the point of no return, after which we'll go very, very high and potentially have a serious crash  afterwards.  The good news is that that the crash might actually only end up going back to around where we are now.
Activity: 334
Merit: 250
That's very good advice OP. I've kept 1/3 of my stash, while the rest... well, I believe Yanks have that saying about the "life changing money"... that's where the rest has just gone Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
The price of bitcoins is going higher and higher and there will be not be an epic dump as people have trust in bitcoins and they would not dump down all their bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292
There is trouble abrewing
meh, the panic sellers never listen and the higher we go it seems like it becomes easier to shake them out and take a big profit.

and times like this is the perfect time for people with my strategy.
what i do is buying bitcoin each month or couple of weeks or so whenever i have money. and at times like this where there is a big rise i wait till the panic sellers panic and buy all their coins cheap Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1073
I am a strong believer that this is not the big bubble that everyone is predicting. If you want to make some profits, then sell a small percentage

of your coins, but DO NOT sell every coin you have. We have not even sorted out the scaling issues and we have not even had 1 killer/viral Bitcoin

Application and look at where the price is now. Only 1 country has signalled that they will fully embrace Bitcoin {Japan} ... What will happen once

this goes global?

Take some profits now, {to protect yourself, if this goes bad} BUT do not sell everything. Leave some coins for the Big Score when this thing

really takes off to the Moon.  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: