Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold more Bitcoin or Buy Altcoin in the red zone - page 2. (Read 2015 times)

Activity: 533
Merit: 251
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
After all I would still say hold more bitcoin. We can't really guess the bottom of altcoins right now. I try to look into all these so called strong altcoins. Nearly none of them has enough buy support. Altcoins are really returning back to spring.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
I think it is better to buy altcoins right now. Because after fork huge dump might be expected.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
Everyone has their own opinions, what they think will be profitable. I myself choose to buy red zone altcoins instead of buying bitcoins at a time when bitcoin prices are rising. this will gave profit with a short time.
Yeah, I don't really understand why people ride hypes. I guess they want to keep everything in crypto and don't want to diversify into stocks once they made a lot of profit. Very shortsighted.
Activity: 644
Merit: 107
Everyone has their own opinions, what they think will be profitable. I myself choose to buy red zone altcoins instead of buying bitcoins at a time when bitcoin prices are rising. this will gave profit with a short time.
Activity: 907
Merit: 500
I think it's better to buy alts in the red, just because you will get more profit than buying btc for getting BTG after the fork.
I don't know why people are preferring altcoin over bitcoin due to bitcoin gold. Bitcoin gold is going to be like bitcoin cash, may be it will cross the price of BCC but holding on bitcoin will actually give more profits. It is juat a mattre of time and patience. I am not in the favor of leaving bitcoin for any other crypto currency. If someone is planning to sell it out before dip and buy it during that, it is a wise move.
Activity: 719
Merit: 250
For me I will hold bitcoin till I get a free bitcoin gold as we all know that bitcoin gold will be a free money for us. after the fork I suggest to make a shoppingspree on altcoins as money will flow to altcoins after the fork. Everything will rise because we all know that altcoin is at the bottom at this very moment.
Well, altcoins in the red zone is worth to buy but ofcourse choose that has the future. Plus hold more bitcoin because of this upcoming hard fork there is bitcoin gold. So I prefer buy altcoin and hold bitcoin to earn profit in the long run.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
80%btc

20%alts

for now
Because of the fork? What is your usual allocation? Because 80-20 seems like a lot of Bitcoin if you don't have >100k invested in crypto.

dont have a usual late to the party but yes because of the fork

i feel like some money will return to the alts after the fork
80%btc

20%alts

for now
Because of the fork? What is your usual allocation? Because 80-20 seems like a lot of Bitcoin if you don't have >100k invested in crypto.
Activity: 130
Merit: 14
Hodl your btc. Dump your bch. Buy Monero for long term profit, security and privacy.
Activity: 39
buy promising alts, bitcoin will dump atleast once more then you can buy it then
Activity: 56
80%btc

20%alts

for now
Activity: 281
Merit: 100
For me I will hold bitcoin till I get a free bitcoin gold as we all know that bitcoin gold will be a free money for us. after the fork I suggest to make a shoppingspree on altcoins as money will flow to altcoins after the fork. Everything will rise because we all know that altcoin is at the bottom at this very moment.
You can buy Bitcoin it's good decision I think because still now alt coin is big down fall many days.On the other hand BTC big increasing more than $6000+ today price.
Why would you buy the coin that rose instead of those that already finished falling?
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
You can buy Bitcoin it's good decision I think because still now alt coin is big down fall many days.On the other hand BTC big increasing more than $6000+ today price.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
I am going on an altcoin buying run, REQ, LINK,ARK,PAY,RISE,OMG.
Im not selling my bitcoin.

Cheers
Activity: 476
Merit: 278
Do both hold your majority of bitcoins for future and don't miss an opportunity to buy good altcoins at low price as altcoin price pumps regularly so if you have invested in some coins at low price then you can expect some good profits in no time as to make huge profits from bitcoin you need to hold it really longer and you should also be holding higher volume of bitcoins then only you will feel the profits.
This. That's also why I wouldn't bother with Bitcoin too much before having invested >100k in crypto. The gains on Bitcoin are fairly small compared to strong altcoin projects, so for smaller investments (<100k) it's probably better to just go big and spread the investments among good altcoin projects. Keep a small amount in Bitcoin and increase it as profits grow to secure your investment.
Btc went from 800$ to 6k this year so i would say you would end ok with investing in btc only.Ico hype is dying off or being banned,think we just need to go thru small caps and find the good ones with chance to deliver product and give us nice returns
Do both hold your majority of bitcoins for future and don't miss an opportunity to buy good altcoins at low price as altcoin price pumps regularly so if you have invested in some coins at low price then you can expect some good profits in no time as to make huge profits from bitcoin you need to hold it really longer and you should also be holding higher volume of bitcoins then only you will feel the profits.
This. That's also why I wouldn't bother with Bitcoin too much before having invested >100k in crypto. The gains on Bitcoin are fairly small compared to strong altcoin projects, so for smaller investments (<100k) it's probably better to just go big and spread the investments among good altcoin projects. Keep a small amount in Bitcoin and increase it as profits grow to secure your investment.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
it all depends on yourself but i prefer to do my btc hod and do not put the slightest desire to buy altcoin in red zone because i think alt coin will keep throwing it until hard fork happen

It is exactly a personal choice and the risk ability which one has to take it. As mostly altcoins have fallen so its a good time to buy some but in the same time btc went high and crossed 6k mark but altcoin dint performed well in the same time as btc rose. So its a risk which can work or may not work well.
Activity: 1037
Merit: 253
Right now very nice to invest in these two coins 'altcoin and bitcoin'. For altcoin this is the right time and the right opportunity to buy and hold  because now almost all coins are dropped, then wait for it to rise. Second is bitcoin, we know that bitcoin is now very fast and steady increasing its value so it's very nice to buy or invest in it, you need a timing before you buy just wait for the price to go down then buy.

It already grow from 4800 to 6200, it can go to 6500, but than correction will be at least 20%, but usually 30%, which will bring price back to 5k
Pages:
Jump to: