Author

Topic: Hold or sell ? - page 107. (Read 13632 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 12
January 21, 2018, 07:35:21 AM
Altcoins went to correction because of overheated price together with bitcoin. It is normal situation. You can check news for your altcoins for the nearest month, if there are no important news, you can sell them for now
Activity: 737
Merit: 104
January 21, 2018, 07:31:52 AM
Hold is the best option. If you want to see what is the benefit of holding just look at the price of all cryptocurrency from a year ago. My suggestion is to move 50% of your investment in a secure wallet and trade with other 50% daily for short trade profit.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
January 21, 2018, 07:25:03 AM
Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them and buy it again when the value pumps ? I have already lost a good margin of profit with the ripple I don't want to make the same mistake with the Lumens which I Hold so should I hold on or sell out ?
if you're in need of money then sell the coin you have but it will make you lose money and if you want to play long-term riple and lumens that you have it will go up from mid this year and end of this year so you better keep altcoin you have wait until the price goes back up.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
January 21, 2018, 07:16:16 AM
Hold on solid alts, sell on shitcoins. I believe long term hodling on good alts can give you good gains. But holding is not enough. it should be hold and accumulate more on dips.
Activity: 379
Merit: 104
January 21, 2018, 07:10:46 AM
Of course hold. If you want to lose your capital, then you can continue, but I think that take-off is not avoided when market capitalization is sufficient. To that all goes
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
January 21, 2018, 07:00:30 AM
Now all the altcoin price getting low. But don't be panic. Price will pump again. It is the right thinking to hold all your altcoin. Hold your altcoin and waiting till the price rising. You can get profit in future.
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
January 21, 2018, 06:39:49 AM
For now just hold it first because the price is still going down for now just continue to buy coins and when the price goes up that is when you start on selling them. You need to have patience when it comes on selling btc.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
January 21, 2018, 06:36:27 AM
if your coins is strong and you believe in its long term then its always hodl, if its some random shit then sell.
Activity: 44
Merit: 2
January 21, 2018, 06:34:55 AM
Just hodl....
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
January 21, 2018, 06:34:24 AM
Just hold because if you sell your coins for now you will able loss your money and your investment because the price of some coins is going down. It is better hold you coins for now or if you have more money buy because this is the best time to buy coin when coins are in low value, don't miss the chance to have more profits in the future. Selling your coins is a bad idea for now, you can lose money. I'm already into holding because holding is just a enjoying part here in trading, waiting for the coins go pump and sell.

Activity: 196
Merit: 12
January 21, 2018, 06:31:05 AM
Depends on your strategy. If you have many friends who also keep the currency, then you can try to influence the course. But it can be as dangerous as it is profitable.
Activity: 476
January 21, 2018, 06:16:04 AM
To hold, or not to hold? Certainly a classic question in this forum. To hold is the key to earning huge profit. Purchase more coins or alts under $1 and hold them for a certain period. Some may crash, but more usually grow. So that would compensate your loses. In the end, you'll see that you have earned much more. But of course, you need to choose your coins wisely.
Activity: 274
Merit: 122
January 21, 2018, 06:07:25 AM
It depends on how many steel eggs you have. No one at this forum probably knows what will happen in half a year, although it is more likely that it is better to freeze assets.
Activity: 560
January 21, 2018, 06:06:05 AM
All the same I think that everything depends on the situation, I think many will agree with this, because sometimes we just really need money, so there are times when we should sell what we have, but in another case, if you do not need money on this moment, it's better to just keep
Activity: 300
Merit: 108
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
January 21, 2018, 05:03:39 AM
my advice you better hold  rather than sell, because I hear the price that has occurred in the previous day is a pattern that often occurs in each year and after that the price will increase altcoin
Activity: 364
Merit: 18
January 20, 2018, 08:48:56 PM
Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them and buy it again when the value pumps ? I have already lost a good margin of profit with the ripple I don't want to make the same mistake with the Lumens which I Hold so should I hold on or sell out ?

Sell it when it moon ,then rebuy when you think its on his deep. When your in doubt in your instict then its better if you hold it and invest more money on it and hold it atleast 2 yrs. Dont buy when its pumping cause you might lose on his highest peak you should plant your money when the coin is on his deepest or calmness days and im sure youll gain profit then sell it when its sudden moon!buy back when it dive!
Activity: 378
I LOVE ADABS
January 20, 2018, 08:34:20 PM

In my opinion, it is good to hold rather than buying it again when it pumps. Imagine that you already lost and then when you buy again when it pumps then it turned down again it will be double lose. Be patient, hold it and wait for the right time.
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
January 20, 2018, 08:23:07 PM
i think you should hold your coin and dont panic, patient is key .but when you get profit better sell your coin.
Activity: 133
Merit: 0
January 20, 2018, 08:19:45 PM
I think you should hold it because no one knows what will happen in the future, I think ripple still has the potential to bounce back, so be patient waiting for it
Activity: 171
Merit: 37
January 20, 2018, 08:17:29 PM
I woukd suggest is just hold the coins you have and wait for the time i surely go to the moon.if ever it is so dip dont be panic i think it is the best time for us to buy different coins
I would also like to suggest to hold your coins instead of selling it. Eventually, every coins will rise soon, and if ever it will dump; their value will increase again. It is just a matter of patience. You should learn how to wait to have a good outcome.
Jump to: