Author

Topic: Hold or sell ? - page 120. (Read 13632 times)

copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 0
January 16, 2018, 01:55:42 PM

Sell is good when you seel that you are in profit or as you feel it is good profit for me
hold is good when you are not in profit
That is my opinion
Activity: 168
Merit: 29
Digital Wealth Management Platform
January 16, 2018, 01:52:06 PM
Why did you invested on them first hand? Probobaly you see potential on them and hope for its best to come. And yet you now, you are doubting your decisions in the past. Hodl and try not to keep your self updated for few days or week or even more to avoid stress and worry.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.
January 16, 2018, 01:47:21 PM
I think you should just hold, and let's think forward, The profit you will make in the future would be much greater than the loss! selling low and buy high isn't a great thing though. Hodl!! Just a suggestion though.
You can always decide what's best for yourself Smiley

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
January 16, 2018, 12:30:28 PM
Now there is a drop in the price of all cryptocurrencies. This suggests that capital is temporarily leaving the market. Any sales of coins at this point will result in the loss of your savings. Need to wait for uptrend. Then will decide to sell or not. I believe in the future of cryptocurrency. So I will not sell.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
January 16, 2018, 12:10:59 PM
By a wide margin, the right strategy for most people is to just buy and hold. Don’t read the news. Don’t worry about the wild swings or the predictions of doom from the popular press. Just buy, hold and forget.
copper member
Activity: 455
January 16, 2018, 12:04:04 PM
Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them and buy it again when the value pumps ? I have already lost a good margin of profit with the ripple I don't want to make the same mistake with the Lumens which I Hold so should I hold on or sell out ?

Hold and wait for a while the price will increase. Do not rush to sell it.
Activity: 238
January 16, 2018, 11:54:34 AM
To sell my coins with such a loss in price is not the best solution for me, but no one knows where the bottom is. But still I think that the market will play this fall in a couple of weeks, so hold on and look into the CMC a little more.
Activity: 241
TLS Group
January 16, 2018, 11:46:58 AM
Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them and buy it again when the value pumps ? I have already lost a good margin of profit with the ripple I don't want to make the same mistake with the Lumens which I Hold so should I hold on or sell out ?
my advice is better you resist altcoin you buy now with a lot of losses, because i see lately all altcoin is down heavy.
Activity: 560
January 16, 2018, 11:45:58 AM

just hold it first, cryptocurrency hard to predict. bitcoin many times up and many times also down. stay patient until prices rise again or return to normal, then you sell. long doesn't matter rather than loss.
Activity: 195
Merit: 103
January 16, 2018, 11:38:06 AM
it depends on you, each one of us has their own decision. but for me i think i should hold my coins because we dont know it could increase its price and it will be your benefits in the end. decide wisely so that you wont regret it in the future.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 125
www.positivebetting.com
January 16, 2018, 11:34:49 AM
Really hard to suggest something cause we dont know what your invested in. If you have bitconnect I would suggest you to sell, but if you have a top 10 coin excluding tron I would say hold.
Activity: 504
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
January 16, 2018, 11:33:21 AM
This is the time to hold like spartans! You will never regret holding bitcoin no matter the price! Bitcoin always and I repeat for emphasis always bounce back and surpasses all expectatios. If you want to see the power of Bitcoin, make it a point of duty to buy any new price decrease!
Activity: 11
January 16, 2018, 11:33:14 AM
hold, or better, lend. Gain interest on the crypto assets you would be holding anyway
Activity: 98
January 16, 2018, 11:31:56 AM
In the past few hours, all the prices of coin have been falling. We should not panic and sell the coin directly. We should calm down and analyze carefully before deciding whether or not.
Activity: 347
January 16, 2018, 11:31:29 AM
My personal opinion is that it is best to hold. I think the drop will soon be over.
But depending on what you have in the wallet, maybe some coins will be good to get rid of them.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
January 16, 2018, 11:22:00 AM
Lots of bargains out there.  A couple more days of red and smart move will be to bring in new fiat.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
January 16, 2018, 11:20:07 AM
In my opinion hold them and wait a pump on that coin. When it is pumped you can sell them and select another coin to invest. It is easiest way to earn a good profit from altcoins.
Activity: 108
Merit: 15
January 16, 2018, 11:17:31 AM
Holding or Selling the coins, it depends upon your knowledge and luck. Study and keep eye on the market then decide whether the alt is to be sold or keep holding.

That just about clears everything up   Roll Eyes
Activity: 172
January 16, 2018, 11:16:35 AM
i would tell you guys that never sell at a loss, the market is falling now, but it will rise not long ago, if you sell your coins, you may never buy back
Activity: 130
January 16, 2018, 11:13:32 AM
Holding or Selling the coins, it depends upon your knowledge and luck. Study and keep eye on the market then decide whether the alt is to be sold or keep holding.
Jump to: