Author

Topic: Hold or sell ? - page 117. (Read 13632 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 257
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
January 16, 2018, 09:33:47 PM
I own if sold now is a big loss, so I think I'd better to hold and wait for the price to go back up.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
January 16, 2018, 09:27:11 PM
Depend on the your skill, in my opinion because now the price down too much so for better just hold it because the market could be back to the normal again. If you would like to sell it now and buy at cheaper price should be know which deeepest level price to buy back again.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
In Crypto We Trust
January 16, 2018, 09:25:43 PM
We should hold for not to make any loss and we'd better to buy more for profit maximization. Patience brings success.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
ICO reviews through objective analysis
January 16, 2018, 09:18:02 PM
The best way to know if you should hold or sell is to check with sites that review & rate ICOs.

It's much easier to see a potential this way.

https://cryptorated.com/ is a great place to begin.

Good luck!
Activity: 994
Merit: 117
January 16, 2018, 09:16:06 PM
situations like this are the ones that have been waiting for a long time by me personally.
it's time to buy alt coin and bitcoin lest you miss it again.
and for those who already buy with the expensive price do not sell it hold on do not let the emotions dominate you.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
January 16, 2018, 09:09:06 PM
Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them and buy it again when the value pumps ? I have already lost a good margin of profit with the ripple I don't want to make the same mistake with the Lumens which I Hold so should I hold on or sell out ?
I think it will be better to hold and not to sell. Selling win't give you benefit but holding will. The market value of all cryptos are falling at thid moment and we really can't do anything about it. This situation already happened before and the result is that, all of the cryptos market value increased after a couple of weeks. So there's a probability that same thing will happen. So just hold.
I think hold your coin specially now because the value of some altcoin are goes down at this moment, but if you know it has potential to rise then hold it until it rise again and have a lot of coins. Then look the flow of the market if you know it goes up then sell some of your coin.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
January 16, 2018, 08:56:33 PM
Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them and buy it again when the value pumps ? I have already lost a good margin of profit with the ripple I don't want to make the same mistake with the Lumens which I Hold so should I hold on or sell out ?
I think it will be better to hold and not to sell. Selling win't give you benefit but holding will. The market value of all cryptos are falling at thid moment and we really can't do anything about it. This situation already happened before and the result is that, all of the cryptos market value increased after a couple of weeks. So there's a probability that same thing will happen. So just hold.
For me its better if you hold it because it can grow your coins but you cannot use it, and while when you do selling it can give you a lot of money but you don't have coin,unless you'll divide it by two, half for your saving and the other half is for your needs. But its depends to your needs if you have extra money you can use it but if you don't have money then it possible you might sell your coins.
Activity: 292
Merit: 0
January 16, 2018, 08:50:29 PM
I recommend hold because altcoin price will always increase every year
Activity: 490
January 16, 2018, 08:46:29 PM
Hold on to the altcoin you have today. Wait patiently, I'm sure you'll get a good price and make a profit. If necessary you should also buy some altcoin to get more benefits later.
Activity: 201
January 16, 2018, 07:23:54 PM
i think you can hold the coin as the price is dumping.but don't worry.this price will increase after few days.if you see the graph of price changing,you can understand that how prices are changing. just hold the coin for few days and later you can sell them.
Activity: 563
January 16, 2018, 07:18:42 PM
I have only one advice for you, hold as much as you can, that is the only key to be a succesfull guy in here.
And if you have some funds in FIAT, just deposit them in any exchange and start buying as many cheap altcoins as you can.
Activity: 182
The stock photography revolution
January 16, 2018, 06:27:22 PM
At the moment, when the exchange rate of the market is falling rapidly you should find the bottom to invest in coins then I think it is better to sell because if you sell cryptos this time you will surely lose. hole. The market will rise again in the next few days, so you should not worry about holding and investing more when the cryptos hit bottom.
Activity: 434
Bounty Detective
January 16, 2018, 06:26:21 PM
i guess it is not the best time to sell the altcoins.
 the price is dropping .
 i know the price will be back .
Activity: 409
Merit: 103
January 16, 2018, 06:25:32 PM
I think you should hold a longer more because it is not only your token got dipped but almost all of the token so dont panic when youre portfolio is going down, wait for another months and see'll earn more profit.
Activity: 164
January 16, 2018, 06:22:30 PM

Selling alternate cryptocurrencies and buying them again when their values pump is pointless. You should always be patient. Not at all times, alternate cryptocurrencies experience an increase in their prices. Just relax. Everything is just fine. There is nothing to be worried about. Therefore, you just have to hold them.
Activity: 378
Merit: 19
January 16, 2018, 06:18:08 PM
This is a difficult question. You have to find out why the total market value is down and how long that impact can last. For some people, this is a good time to buy.
Activity: 154
Magic is real
January 16, 2018, 06:15:31 PM
I sold some of my positions, but I bought other coins, which I like more. And I think they have better potential. They are all in the red zone, so you can change one to another, but translate the cost to Tether, I do not see the point.
Activity: 168
January 16, 2018, 06:10:47 PM
I suggest you to continue holding. You don't know when the dip ends and when the price start to pump again.
Activity: 121
Merit: 2
January 16, 2018, 05:56:41 PM
HODL and buy more. Never follow what everyone's doing. For me, I've been picking up as much ITC I can get my hands on. When the prices go up, everyone's going to be buying.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
January 16, 2018, 05:55:06 PM
Just hold, en keep holding .. everything will recover soon
Jump to: