Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold or sell ? - page 15. (Read 13632 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
September 23, 2018, 03:46:22 PM
I support today only hold. It was necessary to wait a little more and the market will be restored then its development will continue further.
Activity: 168
September 23, 2018, 03:43:38 PM
It seems to me that this stage of the market crisis will last 1-2 months. Next, most likely growth, but not much big!  Wink
Activity: 392
September 23, 2018, 03:43:14 PM
You can only sell those coins that have brought you a profit. I think that we should be patient and always wait for the right moment of selling coins.
copper member
Activity: 546
Merit: 0
September 23, 2018, 03:38:53 PM
I think it is time to hold on to what you have now and if possible buy more altcoin and keep till the price raise again so that there will be a whole lots of profit to make. So I will in summary support holding
Activity: 1344
September 23, 2018, 03:27:29 PM
Do not trust and do not give anything to the market, but it only helps you to live. I'm sure we'll see new highs at the end of this or early next year. We have already passed the most difficult waiting time.
Activity: 308
September 23, 2018, 03:15:54 PM
I think that now it makes no sense to sell so cheap and we should keep our altcoins until the market recovers
Activity: 134
Merit: 1
September 23, 2018, 03:14:26 PM
definitely sell and buy at the bottom. This year it is simply unbearable to walk. Many coins are fired from time to time. This can significantly increase the BTC
Activity: 280
September 23, 2018, 02:46:14 PM
Personally, I think that you have to keep the coins that you buy longer, and if you look at the trend of the crypto currency market, almost all the coins in the market are recovering
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
September 23, 2018, 02:42:13 PM
Looking for what purpose you get these coins! If you want to make money on growth, then keep it, now the market is still weak and you need time for rehabilitation. If you want to earn a lot then you need to keep them very long, but, provided that the project is very worthy and its product will be in demand and popular.
Activity: 153
September 23, 2018, 02:39:23 PM
Hold, because the current price in the market is very low. I do not advise you loss. And let's continue to invest a token when the market is red
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
September 23, 2018, 02:38:46 PM
You should hold your altcoin if its good concept... It will be make you in a good profit
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 23, 2018, 02:37:15 PM
If you bought a coin a few months ago, then you probably got a big loss. I think that at the moment, daily trade is more profitable than long-term storage.
Activity: 658
September 23, 2018, 02:34:51 PM
Just hold mate. because already we missed the mid bull run of this year. so surely there will be bull run again in this year-end. so just sell the sht coins and collect good coins.
Activity: 422
Merit: 9
September 23, 2018, 02:27:33 PM
I think you should hold your altcoins rightly until price increase. Otherwise you can't gain good profits. Long-tern hold is always profitable.
Activity: 392
September 23, 2018, 02:25:09 PM
I thing you can hold all altcoins because cryptomarket is unstable. but it's a good time for investment in cryptocurrency and hold it. when cryptomarket is fully recover you can sell altcoins.  I believe you can earn big profit.
Activity: 210
Merit: 16
September 23, 2018, 02:12:24 PM
We should hold for not to make any loss and we'd better to buy more for profit maximization. Patience brings success.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 23, 2018, 01:50:01 PM
Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them and buy it again when the value pumps ? I have already lost a good margin of profit with the ripple I don't want to make the same mistake with the Lumens which I Hold so should I hold on or sell out ?
It is better for you to do an analysis of the coin, if you think the coin is possible to recover and increase then holding it is the right thing to do and if you think the coin will have obstacles to recover then sell it to cut losses or sell and reinvest to other coins in my opinion the right choice to do.
Activity: 354
September 23, 2018, 01:48:04 PM
Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them and buy it again when the value pumps ? I have already lost a good margin of profit with the ripple I don't want to make the same mistake with the Lumens which I Hold so should I hold on or sell out ?
Hold ofcourse. Because selling in a low price is not really satisfying for me. And it will continue help the coin from dumping making transaction that is not good for the token itself. We should keep patient and wait for the perfect time that the value of that token will shine again. Not the single token but the market I hope.
Activity: 364
Creative & digital marketing agency
September 23, 2018, 01:43:40 PM
Hi, If i were you, when i got the target and got big profit, i will sell all my token and convert to fiat! Long-time holding crypto is very high risk and dificult to control.
Activity: 518
September 23, 2018, 01:34:26 PM
Well, for me to keep a long time is the best strategy in this market, I do not know how to trade , and if the coin falls then I try to keep up to the moment when it will cost higher level than now

If somebody asked me this question now, I would answer him - hold, sure. I think the market has touched already the bottom. There is no need to sell the altcoins and BTC. Holding is the perfect decision.
Pages:
Jump to: