Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold or sell ? - page 10. (Read 13632 times)

Activity: 359
Merit: 250
September 30, 2018, 05:44:44 PM
Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them and buy it again when the value pumps ? I have already lost a good margin of profit with the ripple I don't want to make the same mistake with the Lumens which I Hold so should I hold on or sell out ?
Depends on your coin to be honest. You should just invest in it properly. If the coins are Paragon, Stellar and Cardano them you can always hold them for some time and then sell when it rises.

I do not understand those "traders" who are wondering - "and not to sell me all my coins when they lost value." Perhaps these people do not receive a salary at work, while they themselves pay their employers))
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
September 30, 2018, 05:40:32 PM
It seems to me that growth will begin soon and therefore you do not need to sell your coins. I am sure that you will have a good chance to sell coins at a very high price.
Activity: 88
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
September 30, 2018, 05:38:12 PM
of course hold for  now since  the market  is crashing  and if you sell everything it won t be anything then loss so don t panic and wait until the right time comes for you.
Activity: 154
September 30, 2018, 05:35:43 PM
now you need to keep it because soon the bulls will come to the market again and we can make good money on this
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
September 30, 2018, 05:32:41 PM
Now it's too late to sell. In winter it was necessary to sell everything and buy the dollar - that's the right decision. Because all the assets in which I invested brought me only losses.
Activity: 168
September 30, 2018, 12:49:32 PM
Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them and buy it again when the value pumps ? I have already lost a good margin of profit with the ripple I don't want to make the same mistake with the Lumens which I Hold so should I hold on or sell out ?
Depends on your coin to be honest. You should just invest in it properly. If the coins are Paragon, Stellar and Cardano them you can always hold them for some time and then sell when it rises.
Activity: 462
simply getting the job done
September 30, 2018, 10:34:01 AM
Now very low prices for tokens, so I would prefer to hold my tokens and wait until the price grows.
Activity: 84
September 30, 2018, 10:03:35 AM
If, before the present time, I have coins on my balance sheet, then definitely selling altcoins right now is not worth the point. Ahead is the anticipation and rise of the crypto market. I keep my portfolio safe and wait for profit.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 29, 2018, 05:37:07 PM
in my opinion i think that it is better for you to hold your tokens and i believe taht you will have no regrets
copper member
Activity: 153
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
September 29, 2018, 05:36:56 PM
I think that the chances of growth of the crypto currency are now zero. In the near future it is not necessary to hope that the cryptocurrency will allow the return of their money to investors. I have already sold all my cryptocurrency for a long time and now I am trading intraday trading.
Activity: 224
September 29, 2018, 05:33:39 PM
Now I'm investing in the crypto currency, which takes its place in the Top 50. I expect to get a good profit in 2019, 200-300%.  Smiley
Activity: 252
September 29, 2018, 05:12:27 PM
My strategy in the market is to hold in the long run. But I also like investing in new projects, I'm considering the Scavo project and for me it is promising Grin
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
September 29, 2018, 05:08:06 PM
"Hodl or sell" - has to resolve this issue everyone. For psoledny 9 months the market has fallen very strongly, falling proceeded very long time. But now, in my opinion, the situation izmneitsya: the market has ceased to fall and was recorded approximately on one marks. In my opinion, there was a market turn. Now I wait for growth, only HODL.
Activity: 266
September 29, 2018, 05:04:16 PM
when the market turns around - everything will grow. But up to this point you can lose 90% of your deposit. I had, for example, a coin received from a bounty, a very promising project looks, collected a hard cover, I sold 70% of coins and 30% left in a hold. And these coins that remained fell in price by 80%. therefore it is better to sell immediately with minimal losses and re-purchase below
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
September 29, 2018, 04:12:24 PM
My opinion is if you do not want to make mistakes and try to work in the market, better not rush. I will keep my tokens, hoping for a better time. Cool
Activity: 336
September 29, 2018, 04:07:14 PM
It's hard to choose which ones to keep or sell your tokens. I believe that the price will rise again when the market becomes more stable. You should think about it and make the right decision for yourself.

Now that the price of all coins has fallen is very profitable to make investments. When the market starts to grow smart people can earn.
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
September 29, 2018, 04:00:58 PM
all the projects that I research and invest I hold the coins, HOLDING, because fiat coins own a lot of inflation, and good projects are anti inflationary!
Activity: 224
September 29, 2018, 03:51:54 PM
Personally, I think keep them for as long as possible especially those tokens that have high potential, a good project and platform, and a huge community and active developers.
Activity: 50
September 29, 2018, 03:47:48 PM
The meaning of selling any of their coins in the current realities of the crypto-currency market I do not see at all. We are on the verge of a big increase in the price of the Crypto currency, I'm sure of it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
September 29, 2018, 03:37:48 PM
Look into Warren Buffett's advice on trading. He buys when everyone else is selling. The trick is to overcome the psychological gap that causes people to sell low and buy high.
Pages:
Jump to: