Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold or sell ? - page 80. (Read 13632 times)

Activity: 327
Merit: 15
June 24, 2018, 01:08:56 PM
Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them and buy it again when the value pumps ? I have already lost a good margin of profit with the ripple I don't want to make the same mistake with the Lumens which I Hold so should I hold on or sell out ?

if the price of the coin is still down, you better hold it, you have to be patient to see the market conditions down, next year we will see again the price of coins will rise high
Activity: 494
Merit: 100
June 24, 2018, 01:07:10 PM
do not panic if the coin that you hold is too low the price wait for the opportunity to increase its price before you sell so you will not lose because the mistake of the other buyer of altcoin does not read the new update their coin and they do not ask them so they can buy a coin that is not just a price increase so before purchasing altcoin make sure it is first so you do not get lost
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
June 24, 2018, 01:04:30 PM
Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them and buy it again when the value pumps ? I have already lost a good margin of profit with the ripple I don't want to make the same mistake with the Lumens which I Hold so should I hold on or sell out ?
Bitcoin and Ethereum grew by hundreds of percent last year. Now many crypto-currencies show a decline, but this is not a reason to abandon them altogether. In any case, the already proven coins of the market have confidence, but because even if the indicators and ask, they have every chance to show growth again after a period of time.
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
June 24, 2018, 12:43:54 PM
For me the best thing to do in n this bear market is to sell your altcoins whose value are dumping and convert it to USDT to reserve the value and you will be it back when the value is lowest. By doing this you will have more coins and will be at profit when the market normalize.
Activity: 257
June 24, 2018, 12:43:29 PM
Im a holder and ill so you ill recommend hold cause in my whole life i just wait 4 months and i gain almost 1000% gain that to good so ill hold
Activity: 151
June 24, 2018, 12:30:58 PM
It's depends to you if you want to hold coin or sell it in a right time. But I think the best from me is to hold for a long time until the price get increase to get grow your income. If we prefer to sell just wait for a right time and look for the price always to avoid risk.
Activity: 330
Merit: 12
June 24, 2018, 12:26:24 PM
if you're a hodler, you should only sell when the price is your target. The crypto market so complicated, so it down, down and up... You will easy FUD if you not calm and carefully. in my opinion, i will buy crypto when they dump and only sell it when it is my target
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
June 24, 2018, 12:22:23 PM
I would keep to the last, every coin is almost, worthy of growth, of course there are unscrupulous teams in general everything will be fine
Activity: 142
Merit: 0
June 24, 2018, 12:18:25 PM
Although the current market continues to be at a low point, I believe that with enough patience, the market will soon pick up again. I will hold my coin and wait and it will bring more benefits to me.
Activity: 154
June 24, 2018, 12:17:54 PM
The market is blood red at the moment, and almost all currencies are rock bottom. Best to hold on for now.
Activity: 141
June 24, 2018, 12:16:10 PM
Holding or selling, I think that how to do it specifically depends on the market conditions at that time. For example, this year's encryption market, I think it is very suitable for investment.
Activity: 52
June 24, 2018, 12:16:00 PM
It's at the discretion of the person himself. If he likes to take risks, then hold, and if not, then sell.
Activity: 196
June 24, 2018, 12:13:42 PM
If you are holding some good alts in your wallet and have a potential to grow and in demand in the market in near future, well then you should be holding it till the day comes that the price will increase.
Activity: 84
June 24, 2018, 11:58:38 AM
It makes no sense to sell when prices are so low.Good opportunity to invest.I hope that the market will soon go up.
Activity: 144
June 24, 2018, 11:55:18 AM
Try to hold more, if the money will not cause great damage to your budget, if not, then take away at least what is left.
Activity: 126
June 24, 2018, 11:51:35 AM
I will keep holding and wait for the price to grow higher and then I will sell it.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
June 24, 2018, 11:38:14 AM
Better to hold now, because prices on the market are really small, so I don't see any sense in sell now, because it's just not profitable.
Indeed with the crypto market conditions being down the better we have to hold it,
because if we sell with a market that is down the benefits we will get a little certainly
Activity: 152
June 24, 2018, 11:37:34 AM
all projects that conduct company bounties are very different. There are many projects that are copies of already existing projects. Tokens of such projects are desirable to be sold immediately as soon as they appear on the exchange.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 250
June 24, 2018, 11:31:14 AM
I think you must have a target hodl .. long term or short term .. if you want a good result i suggest for long term .. because if you take short term you can see now .. dump ...
But i think you must not cl(cut loss) beccause you will lost your money ..
Activity: 242
Merit: 13
June 24, 2018, 11:25:50 AM
This is not the correct time to sell your coins. What you can do better is to buy more altcoins if possible or if you still wish to invest in any of the top coins. Lets wait for the news. Hold the coins.
Pages:
Jump to: