Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold or sell ? - page 78. (Read 13632 times)

Activity: 165
Merit: 10
June 28, 2018, 05:58:48 AM
Trading strategy of earnings you have to be wise with the current market value of a coin. So at this time which the market is hard to difined you should preferable in holding to have a brighter future. And also its big opportunity at this moment to buy more of the potential coin in a market.
I agree and the most important thing is not to sell all investments after a short jump. The market should always move, and if it does not, then in the future everything will happen much more widely and faster.
It up to you see price is lower we should buy more and investments sothat we can make alot of profit.
Beside price increase we can trade it. I think that people are intelligent should know do or not do.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
June 28, 2018, 05:51:11 AM
Trading strategy of earnings you have to be wise with the current market value of a coin. So at this time which the market is hard to difined you should preferable in holding to have a brighter future. And also its big opportunity at this moment to buy more of the potential coin in a market.
I agree and the most important thing is not to sell all investments after a short jump. The market should always move, and if it does not, then in the future everything will happen much more widely and faster.
Activity: 55
June 28, 2018, 05:50:01 AM
Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them and buy it again when the value pumps ? I have already lost a good margin of profit with the ripple I don't want to make the same mistake with the Lumens which I Hold so should I hold on or sell out ?
In my opinion, the market is going flat or even going deeper, you should divide the capital to hold, not sell out, in my opinion, the market will soon recover the old peak, now you should increase the coin rather than be selling run out, increase the coin when the market rebound, the more you benefit
Activity: 112
June 28, 2018, 05:45:32 AM
For now just hold it first because the price is still going down for now just continue to buy coins and when the price goes up that is when you start on selling them. You need to have patience when it comes on selling btc.
Activity: 214
Merit: 1
June 27, 2018, 09:19:58 PM
Activity: 16
June 27, 2018, 08:58:04 PM
If you look at market conditions Now better if we all keep holding and holding Altcoin us, so we do not lose.
Activity: 85
June 27, 2018, 01:12:59 PM
Will the cryptocurrency you have purchased already have a profit?
If there are alternatives you can choose to sell, you can wait for a while and wait until their price drops before buying back.
If your cryptocurrency does not have any Lean, I suggest you hold it, because if you sell it is really a loss, this is not what I want to see
Activity: 112
June 26, 2018, 11:45:03 AM
Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them and buy it again when the value pumps ? I have already lost a good margin of profit with the ripple I don't want to make the same mistake with the Lumens which I Hold so should I hold on or sell out ?

I'm holding... buying ETH and reinvesting it into ICO projects.
Last investment - Welltrado.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
https://www.swanfinance.io/
June 26, 2018, 11:43:23 AM
All depend on you on your personality or trading strategy! What altcoin do you mean Ethereum? I don't recommend sell Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin etc.
Activity: 320
June 26, 2018, 11:41:06 AM

HODL,HODL is the best thing to do now, and not selling your coins, when price gets a dump, don't panic selling because you will lose profit, so the good thing to do is hold your coin and wait for the pump, it will pump, i assure to you that, this December 2018 coins will pump. Smiley
Activity: 34
June 26, 2018, 11:02:14 AM
The market is currently not very friendly, and the value is on the low which has seen it loss lots of Value overtime , but it's still too early to give up on the cryptocurrency industry, the best thing to do therefore is to hold on the coinsi
Activity: 224
June 26, 2018, 10:56:50 AM
I think Hold is the best at this moment. Because the market is now unstable. If you sell now, you will lose.
I hope the market will grow very soon. Wait patiently.
Activity: 138
June 26, 2018, 10:53:55 AM
for me ill hold it because im willing to get a higher price and i dont care how long it will take.
Activity: 50
June 26, 2018, 10:45:25 AM
do not panic if the coin that you hold is too low the price wait for the opportunity to increase its price before you sell so you will not lose because the mistake of the other buyer of altcoin does not read the new update their coin and they do not ask them so they can buy a coin that is not just a price increase so before purchasing altcoin make sure it is first so you do not get lost
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
June 26, 2018, 10:37:57 AM
everybody wants a profit when investing, so if you have a profit it would not hurt to sell your assets but if it is not already it is better to continue to hold. but if you are tired of too long holding your coins. you can sell it and move on another potentially more coin.
Activity: 280
Araw ICO
June 26, 2018, 10:01:14 AM
It seems to me that until you sold your coins you have nothing to lose. It seems to me that until you sold your coins you have nothing to lose
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
June 26, 2018, 09:56:36 AM
Here the question is unequal, of course, you can sell and buy at a more pleasant price, and you can also watch cry and hold
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
June 26, 2018, 08:35:10 AM
Whether you choose to hold or sell, the decision you make is solely your responsible but as a respective trader as I am, I would not advise you sell your coins at a loss. Those who buy from you at a loss will be the ones who enjoy while laughing at weak hands for selling cheaply
Activity: 153
June 26, 2018, 07:41:03 AM
Its never worth it when you sell at a deep loss. I would rather hodl and pray for the price to retrace back to my entry point at least. The only time I sell at loss is when I need to activate the stop-loss feature when trading
Yes, its absolutely true that its never worth it when we sell. For me, its very good to hold first our coins to experience of having higher profit. Patience is indeed a good virtue in this business.
Activity: 318
June 26, 2018, 07:40:49 AM

Do not rush to sell the coins you have, because crypto is currently falling low and very difficult to predict. Be patient and hold until the end of the year then you will get a better price.
Pages:
Jump to: