Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold or sell ? - page 81. (Read 13632 times)

Activity: 585
Merit: 251
June 24, 2018, 11:23:22 AM
Better to hold now, because prices on the market are really small, so I don't see any sense in sell now, because it's just not profitable.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
June 24, 2018, 11:17:10 AM
HOLD and SELL are both good, but it depends on you and what token you have,. If you have a token with a potential growth, and the market price are falling down, just hold your token and wait, time will come its price will rise again.
Activity: 110
Merit: 2
June 24, 2018, 03:33:46 AM
If your holding a highly potential tokens and it can put back into normal why should we sell it if we can hold it until the price rises again.
Activity: 148
June 24, 2018, 03:23:19 AM
Whether to hold or sell, the specific plan I think still depends on the market conditions at that time. For example, today's encryption market, I think it is very suitable for investment, not suitable for sale.
Activity: 89
June 24, 2018, 03:22:48 AM
I suggest you sell your coins at once. All the coins are falling. And I think it will continue to fall. Don't ask why. Here comes the bear.
Activity: 112
Merit: 5
I can Provide Targeted Telegram Members
June 24, 2018, 03:18:56 AM
Hold on buddy! Just hold and don't sell while the market is down, the best thing to do is to buy the coin that you currently holding to increase your holdings then wait until the market recovers, I'm sure that you'll gain massive profit so good luck buddy. Smiley
Activity: 126
June 24, 2018, 03:17:54 AM
Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them and buy it again when the value pumps ? I have already lost a good margin of profit with the ripple I don't want to make the same mistake with the Lumens which I Hold so should I hold on or sell out ?

Just hold it the crypto is still okay and soon will rise more. Just be patient take your time and do a research and monitor each price value at coinmarketcap.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
June 24, 2018, 03:15:44 AM
If you have been holding up until this moment, there is absolutely no reason for you not to continue to do so! Cryptocurrency market is dynamic and if you sell the benefit that should accrue to you for waiting will be loss!
Activity: 70
June 24, 2018, 03:12:50 AM
hard to answer.
if you belive in your coin. Just hold.
hope is a most important in cryptocurrency now.
sell if you dont belive in your coin.
Activity: 90
June 24, 2018, 03:12:39 AM
It is recommended to hold, if you are not in a hurry to spend the money, the market status is in a downturn, just like peace, there are ups and downs, they set a safe value, so that they will not be all stuck, they can also maintain a certain amount of income, If you make a profit, it will be better. It is recommended to hold it. Don't worry.
Activity: 112
June 24, 2018, 03:06:08 AM
If market conditions are indeed is down. I usually always hodl coins that I have. I don't ever want to sell. because it has not dared to take the risk. But my target is also not pompous. When it's a hefty profit can surely I sell. My period hodl nor do I limit. The bottom line when new fortunes I sell.
Activity: 41
June 23, 2018, 01:28:07 PM
You should hold and wait for market stability
Activity: 36
June 23, 2018, 10:06:01 AM
I'll continue to hodl! I can't sell now...
the market will recover soon or later! we have to stay patient
Activity: 57
June 23, 2018, 09:38:45 AM
I think we should have to hold because if we hold it then theres a big chance and a big possibility that when the upcoming days, weeks, month our altcoin, bitcoin that we hold will have a big price and that our chance to sell it.
Activity: 86
June 23, 2018, 05:01:01 AM
dont sell at loss.hold your coins market will shuwaly recover after some days,if u can buy more in deep Wink Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 725
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
June 23, 2018, 04:58:53 AM
looking at what altcoins in question, if it is a coin from the top, then there is nothing surprising. And if only those who come out are worth a look at the cause of the fall of the coin
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
June 23, 2018, 04:56:28 AM
we should have to hold because if we hold it then theres a big chance and a big possibility that when the upcoming days, weeks, month  altcoin, bitcoin that we hold will have a big price and that  chance to sell it.
Activity: 223
Merit: 11
June 23, 2018, 12:45:09 AM
As i noticed since then the market become bearish Months from now, I think we should take profits Everyday by trading + Buy n Sell profit taking it also a good way to take a ride and enjoy the flows of the market while getting a daily profits for each Altcoins but ensure also to have a command peaks to buy & sell and make a good decisions weither to hold or time to sell to avoid losses.
Activity: 116
June 23, 2018, 12:35:54 AM
Over the past few months I have realized that hold does not bring good profits ...day trading brings more profit than hold
Activity: 141
June 23, 2018, 12:20:00 AM
I used to think that hold is the only right solution, now I think on the contrary, better short-term investment than long-term
Pages:
Jump to: