Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold or sell ? - page 87. (Read 13632 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
June 12, 2018, 08:58:08 AM
yeah, here you can choose different options, for example buy a KuCoin shares and every day you will receive a small piece of sales      
Activity: 420
June 12, 2018, 08:04:00 AM
The concept behind in investing is to buy when the value is small and sell it in the higher price. as of this moment it will be better to choose to hold your coins since the market value is going down and not up.
Activity: 504
Merit: 0
June 12, 2018, 04:56:48 AM
Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them and buy it again when the value pumps ? I have already lost a good margin of profit with the ripple I don't want to make the same mistake with the Lumens which I Hold so should I hold on or sell out ?

better hold first in store first. wait for the bitkoin price is stable, do not hurry, do not make us lose...
Activity: 20
June 12, 2018, 04:48:04 AM
I would say that it's better to keep your coins now or what is even better buy some new ones. Sell on the bottom is a very bad idea. It would be better to take a great opportunity to buy some coins for reasonable price while the market is down.
Activity: 224
June 11, 2018, 09:46:40 AM
It depends on your strategy.
Some tokens are suddenly rising. Buy at a high price. Make money. Buy at low price and invest.
In the crypto world, set your own strategy. It's easy to make money, but it's easier to lose money.
Activity: 154
June 11, 2018, 08:59:07 AM
You must see how is the condition of the market price. If the price is low, it is better for you to hold them.
Because if you sell them, you wont gain much profit and you will regret it. So wait patiently until the price is high, -and then you sell your coins later.
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
June 11, 2018, 08:39:44 AM
If you scared to lost your money just keep holding you money in your wallet because even though the price sometimes falling down be patients it will be okay in the near future if the price of your coins back to its original price, its your time, if you want to sell your coins to make fiat.

Good luck boss.
Activity: 23
June 11, 2018, 06:51:00 AM
sorry for your loss my friend but it is not just buying everything that you think is just good on the surface like some companies gave it their all on webdesigns. it is the plan, their idea, the roadmap that is really good and people giving support on their positive comments that makes it a good token to invest. and though your satisfaction was not granted like having  loss, add those things to your experience and you'll soon become wise on investing altcoins
Activity: 165
June 11, 2018, 06:39:04 AM
Holding or Selling I think you should judge according to the market conditions at that time. When the market falls, I suggest you should continue holding, and when the market is good, you decide to sell.
Activity: 216
June 11, 2018, 06:30:26 AM
if you buy coins at a high price why would you sell the coins you have now? do you want to lose a lot of money? you better hold the coins you have now because the market will rise and be patient waiting for it
Activity: 428
Merit: 12
June 11, 2018, 06:24:40 AM
I think that you should keep your coins until the end of this year because all coins start to increase actively in the price in the fall and you will be able to return all that you lost and earn good money on your coins.
Activity: 18
June 11, 2018, 05:56:40 AM
HOLD and SELL are both good, but it depends on you and what token you have,. If you have a token with a potential growth, and the market price are falling down, just hold your token and wait, time will come its price will rise again.
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
June 10, 2018, 02:02:05 PM
The altcoin price you invested is down, you should not be panic and will sell it. It's better to stand  if you do not want to lose. Be patient any longer, who knows the price will rise.
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
June 10, 2018, 02:00:59 PM
I think the best thing would be to be able to keep most of your coins as long as possible, and just sell some part
minimum due to how the market is currently and many currencies have lowered their value. You should wait at least several months to know what to do.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
June 10, 2018, 01:48:08 PM
Dont sell nothing in this low price, all coins will have recovery in few days or week, just hold your altocins and wait till bitcoin will be in stable price after that everything will start to go better.
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
June 10, 2018, 01:43:57 PM
I think that a long-term holding could bring a big profit. Actually the market is down so it will be better to wait for few months. Just only be patient. Now is the right time to buy some more high potential and cheap coins.
Activity: 182
June 10, 2018, 01:38:47 PM
I will advise to hold your Altcoins, from past 5months cryptocurrency market seen so many ups and down. Recovery also very slow. So wait for the good time.
Activity: 34
June 10, 2018, 01:35:37 PM
On what grounds will you  consider selling tokens having big falls? The coins could recover in not long and likely reach one more time profitable levels.
Activity: 445
June 10, 2018, 12:47:45 PM
Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them and buy it again when the value pumps ? I have already lost a good margin of profit with the ripple I don't want to make the same mistake with the Lumens which I Hold so should I hold on or sell out ?
If the altcoin has potential, holding is a better thing to do than to sell even if the market value of a certain crypto is falling. Patience is really a must when it comes to crypto due to the market volatility. But if the volume of that crypto is not increasing, I think selling it would be a better option. Only hold cryptos such as etherium, bitcoin, ripple and other which already have big names in the market because they are those that are having high tendency to recover at any downfall in the market.
Activity: 463
Merit: 11
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
June 10, 2018, 12:44:43 PM
it depends because we don't know what move will we do. but i think we can do holding when the value is at low and we sell it when the time the value goes up and so we can gain a higher profit and we gain what we expect. So we better have a lot of patience when it comes to holding or selling tokens. and holding can be a great moves for those people who wants to earn as much as higher than they expect.
Pages:
Jump to: