Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold or sell ? - page 88. (Read 13632 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 251
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
June 10, 2018, 12:39:31 PM
this year the worst year I've ever experienced for its holders must experience the panic of the market always decreases, my advice keeps holding back do not do panic sales if not to lose
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
June 10, 2018, 12:38:15 PM
I sell the crypto currency received from the ICO project in 1-2 months. I invest for a long time only in Bitcoin and Etherium, but they also behave very unstable.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
June 10, 2018, 12:33:48 PM
When the price is low, you will wait for it to go up. It's better to hold for the meantime and sell it if the price goes up to gain more profit. But it's only depends on you, this is only my  opinion. You need the patience so that you can continue.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
Futiracoin.com
June 10, 2018, 12:29:59 PM
if I think, if the price is in accordance with the desire, it means there is a little better profit to sell it rather than survive and finally disappointed because the price continues to decline
Activity: 193
June 10, 2018, 12:14:46 PM
You should hold your coins for another wave in order to see what will be the possible profit you have in the future. Wait for next green color in order to have good profits. You have good choice of holding coins. So hold it if it's okey for you.
Activity: 97
June 10, 2018, 12:12:02 PM
Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them and buy it again when the value pumps ? I have already lost a good margin of profit with the ripple I don't want to make the same mistake with the Lumens which I Hold so should I hold on or sell out ?
I'm just hodling since I bought it at low price, so I'm just hodling until the prices go up and to see big profit.
Activity: 70
June 10, 2018, 12:05:38 PM
It is simple. When the price is high, of course we should sell the coins.
But if the price is low, we should hold for a moment. Wait patiently until the price is recovery and sell them to gain more profit
Activity: 369
Merit: 100
June 10, 2018, 11:51:31 AM
If you still want to wait better hold it until the price is high or you have to profit as much as possible in advance
Activity: 70
June 10, 2018, 11:48:11 AM
I would suggest to hold the assets or alcoins we have now, the reason why all altcoin and bitcoin are down because of Korean Banet crypto currency in their country for now, we need to analyze and understand carefully why we buy them before buying coins, Choose your own strategy certain for various events that will happen with the current coin.
Activity: 196
June 10, 2018, 11:42:58 AM
It is best to hold the coins until the end of the year and then sell them.  By the end of the year there will be good growth.
Activity: 350
TRONscratch.com
June 10, 2018, 09:31:27 AM
I think that now is not the best time to sell. You need to be patient and wait.

Yes, you are right mate. Now is a very unpredictable market. Don't be drag with this dump again. It is better to wait until the price will slowly increase and stabilise at the mid range prices.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
June 10, 2018, 09:24:48 AM
Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them and buy it again when the value pumps ? I have already lost a good margin of profit with the ripple I don't want to make the same mistake with the Lumens which I Hold so should I hold on or sell out ?

I will hold until my last hope. I have a great hope towards the cryptocoins, right now price are very low but market will surely gain up. I will never panic and never check for the prices constantly where its up and down will make my bp to raise. I will keep calm and make a technical analyses of the current market and my decision will be based upon that.

Activity: 149
June 10, 2018, 09:19:28 AM
I think that now is not the best time to sell. You need to be patient and wait.
Activity: 260
June 10, 2018, 09:03:52 AM
Well the best answer on it is try to research the data of the given coin that you have try to compare the changes and the improvement of the price of it then try to monitor it daily when its price hits is highest value then this is the good time to sell this coin because you can gain a lot of money from it and by that thing your patience and hard work will become worth it. Patience is the key to success in this kind of business because without this thing you will not gain anything.
Activity: 134
Merit: 1
June 10, 2018, 08:18:40 AM
In my own perspective. For now holding until its price increase or wait its price until it reaches its peak price. This strategy will surely benefit me in the coming years giving me more profits.
Activity: 57
June 10, 2018, 08:08:44 AM
The mad is making me go crazy  so I'm holding. And I'm hoping for the best very soon.
Activity: 700
June 10, 2018, 07:27:31 AM
Turn around, the whole market feels mad pain and panic. If you are selling away, go into deep minus, I would not recommend that you sell your assets for partial profits, it's another matter if this is your last money and they urgently need you. The market will soon play out in plus its values just need to wait.
Activity: 337
Qravity is a decentralized content production and
June 10, 2018, 07:24:54 AM
Just hold them, i have been in crypto for a few years and i have seen almost every crash in here, so there is no need to worry about this. Dont be a dumb guy, and just keep your tokens

I know that many people now are getting panic because of what happen to the price of bitcoin and many altcoin, but the best thing to do right now to avoid losing money is hold.
Activity: 168
June 10, 2018, 07:21:29 AM
At the moment, the market is very low in price and my advice is not selling at such a low price, or you just lose your money, wait a bit before the market begins to grow and then trade
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
June 10, 2018, 07:15:40 AM
Just hold them, i have been in crypto for a few years and i have seen almost every crash in here, so there is no need to worry about this. Dont be a dumb guy, and just keep your tokens
Pages:
Jump to: