Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold or sell ? - page 86. (Read 13632 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 250
June 16, 2018, 02:14:30 PM
Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them and buy it again when the value pumps ? I have already lost a good margin of profit with the ripple I don't want to make the same mistake with the Lumens which I Hold so should I hold on or sell out ?

Do not panic and hasty in making decisions. Continue to look at the coins you have and analyze the coins. Do you think the coin can increase or not, if you think the coin will continue to decline better to sell it and invest again into another coin that you think has a high potential.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
June 16, 2018, 01:20:00 PM
It depends on exactly what you are currently holding, what your investment strategy is, and how risk averse you are.  If your plan is to sell now, only to buy again as the price goes back up, I would recommend holding your current coins because selling now and buying in again at a higher price will only cost you more money in the long run.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
June 16, 2018, 01:08:40 PM
With such low prices, I'm sure that already very many hold a crypto currency. And there are those market participants who buy further crypto assets.
Activity: 106
June 16, 2018, 06:01:22 AM
I think it's better to hold a coin for a long term.  This is a safer option to make a profit.
Activity: 382
Merit: 100
June 16, 2018, 05:36:26 AM
I personally hold to the last. in this there are many advantages: you do not need to track the courses, forecasts and graphs, look for places to sell more expensive and so on. also it's great to save nerves Smiley so my advice is, keep your coins as long as possible. because then you can get a good profit.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
June 16, 2018, 05:21:35 AM
As of now, just hold on to it because this is just going to be temporary although it is going to be hard for everyone to recover from this downfall but all I know is that they can still make it. We still have 6 months for everything to recover in the crypto market, we just have to be patient.
If you can hold at this time that means you do not belong to the weak hands and you have a chance to get big profit once bitcoin will again rise.
It is evident that bitcoin price is the basis on the growth of the market, it's holding the majority percentage so we should hope bitcoin will again pump.
Activity: 308
June 16, 2018, 01:57:34 AM
Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them and buy it again when the value pumps ? I have already lost a good margin of profit with the ripple I don't want to make the same mistake with the Lumens which I Hold so should I hold on or sell out ?

The better you do trade in the short term. Melakukakn your investment into some Altcoin and when the coins have a high selling price and already give you better gains a direct sale. And of the profits that you can invest more.
Activity: 227
Merit: 3
June 16, 2018, 01:13:35 AM
I think that would be the best thing to do vif you already have massive loses of your coins. I think to wait for another rise of bitcoin is what you should do for hoping of profit
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
June 16, 2018, 01:08:30 AM
As of now, just hold on to it because this is just going to be temporary although it is going to be hard for everyone to recover from this downfall but all I know is that they can still make it. We still have 6 months for everything to recover in the crypto market, we just have to be patient.
Activity: 658
Merit: 126
June 16, 2018, 12:19:41 AM
It's better to hold mate. Everyone here will say that but sometimes it is depend on you so think wisely. Believe to yourself more or depend in what others said to you. You can do it by your own and especially in how you will handle it.
Activity: 170
June 16, 2018, 12:16:09 AM
Currently ni better buy allcoin because it will have long term profit potential than we have to sell allcoin because the price is down and what if the price goes up then sell all allcoin then you will get a lot of profit
Activity: 113
June 16, 2018, 12:07:01 AM
I think its better to hold your coins for a few months than sell it on instant because if you hold your coin you get a chance a high price than you sell it for a short time.
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
June 15, 2018, 11:03:40 PM

if you want to profit from crypto investment, I suggest you hold that coin for a long time, when the price has gone up high, you will be able to profit
Activity: 77
June 15, 2018, 10:58:32 PM

The market is still in a downturn, and I think this is not a good time to sell. I think you need enough patience to wait for the arrival of the next bull market. I believe you will get a good return.
Activity: 266
June 15, 2018, 01:31:55 PM
That situation is normal only in crypro world sometimes the price goes up and sometimes the price goes down also and if you know that trick you buy more and hold for long term when the price deep down and sell it when the price goes up again.
Activity: 284
Merit: 16
June 15, 2018, 01:30:38 PM
With the present time , when bitcoin prices are significantly reducing the price of $6600). In your opinion , you should buy more BTC. Bitcoin futures will increase sharply by the end of this year , estimates can be $20000. So i suggest you hold , the present is the hole. If you want to invest in the present time , you should select potential ico , which will be a way to increase your account by the end of the year
Activity: 19
June 15, 2018, 01:13:23 PM
I'd hodl, waiting for the bottom can sometimes be a very tricky issue
Activity: 54
June 12, 2018, 10:31:29 AM
You have not lost anything if you have not sold the coins, just wait for the market reversal and sell at the price that suits you and you will not regret it when the prices rise another 10 times  Cheesy
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
June 12, 2018, 10:21:02 AM
Buy veritum tokens and make a profit every three months as an ethereum, by the way only 2 days left until the end of ICO   
Activity: 421
Merit: 101
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
June 12, 2018, 09:05:53 AM
The concept behind in investing is to buy when the value is small and sell it in the higher price. as of this moment it will be better to choose to hold your coins since the market value is going down and not up.
You described the trading strategy. The investment strategy is completely different. This strategy is that you invest in assets that grow in price faster than other assets or the market index. If the process of growing in price is not completed, then there is no need to sell the asset.
Pages:
Jump to: