Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold or Sell - page 12. (Read 1907 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
January 17, 2018, 10:36:45 AM
That depends if u need money sell if u don't hold it was predicted that bitcoin will go Down but for me what goes down must come up that's why I'm holding
Activity: 122
January 17, 2018, 10:36:36 AM
Sell now is a no sense.
Hodl and Don't Be Afraid
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
January 17, 2018, 10:35:01 AM
I prefer to hold the coins I already bought than I sell cheap and be a loss. I believe the price of the down coin will not last long. just in time the coins will go up. so be patient
Activity: 344
Merit: 107
January 17, 2018, 10:32:15 AM
Actually this is very critical situation faced everybody.Now i don't know what is good decision or wrong decision.
Whole market go to badly falling down.But i suggest hold is better i think.
Activity: 574
Merit: 267
" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "
January 17, 2018, 10:28:53 AM
today the price of BTC is down by -36%.
For those of you Bitcoin owners what are your plans in these circumstances?
  • Hold your Bitcoin?
  • Selling Your Bitcoin?
and would you like to give me a reason. thanks. Smiley
I think the best way to do is to hold your bitcoin. Dont do anything with your bitcoin even if its price is going down. We all know that bitcoin can experience crashes as well as improvement. We should wait for the perfect moment for the bitcoin to rise again and increase its price and thats the best way to sell all of your bitcoin. But it always depends to you. You can do what you think is best with your own bitcoin.
Activity: 164
Merit: 0
January 17, 2018, 10:26:38 AM
Just HoOoODL  Kiss Don't Be Afraid
Activity: 170
Earn with impressio.io
January 17, 2018, 10:25:42 AM
Hold ofcourse, if you really want to be rich HODL is the key seriously, dont falter just because bitcoin is dipping now. After that time bitcoin will bounce back to the moon so dont panic and hold bitcoins.
Activity: 168
Merit: 13
January 17, 2018, 10:23:11 AM
Always Hold, this can get more value im sure
Activity: 234
Merit: 15
January 17, 2018, 10:12:20 AM
In my opinion, it is better to just hold it. It is normal that bitcoin fluctuates but as time goes by, it will regain its value and maybe exceeded its highest value. Just have faith that it will regain its highest peak value. But for know it is better to hold it than to sell. Well, investing is more about income. If you have earnings in your investment and already satisfied with it, then sell it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
January 17, 2018, 10:11:54 AM
  • Hold your Bitcoin?
  • Selling Your Bitcoin?
If you do not have time to sell your bitcoins or altcoins at high prices, keep them on long. According to forecasts of many large investors and analysts, in the spring the market of crypto-currencies expects strong growth. This will be connected with numerous investments of institutional companies and not only.
Activity: 49
January 17, 2018, 10:06:34 AM
don't sell. the price of bitcoin will increase.
Activity: 64
Merit: 5
January 17, 2018, 10:04:38 AM
Both' I say possible for hold or sell. Half half for me half for hold and wait until price increases. And sell for buy any potencial alt and used of some to join tradings for the profit you can earn.
Activity: 7
January 17, 2018, 10:02:57 AM
This is a pyramid scheme and many people that invested in it will of course recommend to others holding. Yet in any pyramid schemes win only those who leave in right time.
Activity: 280
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 17, 2018, 09:56:37 AM
  • Hold your Bitcoin?
  • Selling Your Bitcoin?

Yes. In investment we should have practice ourselves to be Patient or being responsible to our decision making. game plan is very important.we do not need to be panic.cause it bring us to the wrong side.so if the bitcoin is dump then we should hold. But if the bitcoin bump thats the right time to sell.
Activity: 462
Merit: 2
January 17, 2018, 09:55:36 AM
Hold you, the future does not know anything Kiss
Activity: 22
January 17, 2018, 09:50:40 AM
It would just be better if you'll still HODL for it ..Well as I've experienced here in bitcoin its Core Values is "Patience Is a Virtue" .so if you have that you'll have a brighter future here in bitcoin..More bitcoins and cash would come and multiply to you
Activity: 625
Merit: 258
January 17, 2018, 09:48:09 AM
at the current price I will definitely hold all my bitcoin that I have because, as we know the price of bitcoin is very low nowadays. essentially I will be patient waiting for bitcoin prices back to normal or high
Activity: 448
January 17, 2018, 09:50:12 AM
In this situation hold is good option. we trust that bitcoin price will go up soon.
so don't sell your bitcoin in loss.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
January 17, 2018, 09:45:26 AM
I think you can do both "Hold or sell" because bitcoin prices are always constantly changing  and if you can get you timing right you can yield some good profit and we should also put into consideration the risk of price plunging down, so best strategy would be to stay up to date with crypto news and lookout for good/bad press or fud which could spark panic selling or demand for more bitcoins
Activity: 448
Merit: 122
January 17, 2018, 09:43:22 AM
I will advice any that want to sell out of panic to still hold for some time because bitcoin is very volatile and at that it price will still rise above your expectation in a short time to come, if you decide to sell now you will lose your bitcoin and in a short time to come you will be struggling to buy at a very high price again.
Pages:
Jump to: