Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold or Sell - page 15. (Read 1907 times)

Activity: 771
Merit: 293
January 17, 2018, 08:02:42 AM
I still hold my bitcoin, because i was bought at high price. Now Bitcoin has been corrected and this is a big correction.
I have try to analyze the chart and I think bitcoin will be down to $7900, so it's time to buy more. You will found about my prediction if you open the chart and look at them at 1W frame. Now I suggest you to hold your bitcoin, because bitcoin will be at $100,000 in this year Wink
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
January 17, 2018, 07:46:58 AM
Well of course whats the reason for you to sell? This is some kind of tactics of bit players which either are greedy individuals or big institution that wants the price go lower. You should stand your ground and hold crypto world has many great technologies that's why many big corporations are wanting to be a part of it. But this thick faces greedy individuals and institutions wanted too much greediness actually they don't need to use this because the market capitalization of crypto world is uptrend they will earn and gain whether they play their tricks or not. They are halting the progress of crypto world from what they are doing.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
January 17, 2018, 07:42:15 AM
I'm still trying to hold bitcoin until now because if we panic and immediately sell it Losses must be very large and make us become more dizzy when considering the capital that previously amounted to very much.
Activity: 196
January 17, 2018, 07:41:13 AM
today the price of BTC is down by -36%.
For those of you Bitcoin owners what are your plans in these circumstances?
  • Hold your Bitcoin?
  • Selling Your Bitcoin?
and would you like to give me a reason. thanks. Smiley
Now sell your Bitcoin! You get  loss . When i know btc i don't saw her price fall for long time. I think after   some time it price increase. So my opinion is you don't sell wait some time for increase. If you have extra money you can buy.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
January 17, 2018, 07:37:16 AM
Due to the huge decrease of bitcoin's price, bitcoin holders are now confused on what they are going to do with their bitcoins. For me i would like to hold my bitcoin until it gains its former price. I don't to be an impulsive person who will act immediately according to recent events. I need to observe the changes even if i have to wait for a very long time in order to finalized my decision that will satisfy me.
Activity: 5
January 17, 2018, 07:30:45 AM
What are the reasons why it will survive this crash other than blind hoping it will survive and making observations that it crashed in the past and survived.
How has bitcoin improved over the years to make it resilient to this dip?
In the past did they have the current technology problems of slow payments and high transaction fees?
Activity: 224
January 17, 2018, 07:29:14 AM
  • Hold your Bitcoin?
  • Selling Your Bitcoin?
Maybe at that rate, i would just wait.Because there a chance that the price would grow.Just like others, everyone would like to sell it on better price so that it would be more appreciated.And so that the efforts would be change.
Activity: 84
January 17, 2018, 07:25:15 AM
if you ask me, I say hold it!
do not be swayed by this noise, it's just a small problem, this is not the end of bitcoin
try thinking relevant,
wait that will happen at the end of January, if you sell your bitcoin yours now you will regret it for life
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
January 17, 2018, 07:23:19 AM
I would say HOLD,
because for me this time bitcoin price to low to sell my bitcoin and it can make me loss. this is just the drama of bitcoin. like what happen in china was. after this i believe the price will jump out to other galaxy  Grin
Activity: 504
Merit: 3
January 17, 2018, 07:22:10 AM
ALL of the posts supporting PUMP or HOLDING are BOTS on this forum. Guaranteed.

HOLDING OR BUYING NOW IS SIMPLY CRAZY. THE BEST WAY TO LOSE ALL OF YOUR MONEY QUICKLY.

All the good thinking people are now selling and leaving the sinking boat.
Activity: 206
Merit: 2
January 17, 2018, 07:16:46 AM
Hold or Sell?

The answer is timing.

Why do i say so? of course if the price is low that is the best time to buy and then  hold, now the question is when to sell? The answer is it depends to the trader, because we set targets if you are the type of trader who will sell the coins or token when it rises a bit theres no problem with that atlease you earn,  but some trader patiently wait and look for the perfect timing to sell their coins or token.

But for me patience is the key, dont panic, you should know how to handle this kind of situation and the most important thing is awareness.
Activity: 406
Merit: 254
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange
January 17, 2018, 07:10:31 AM
  • Hold your Bitcoin?
  • Selling Your Bitcoin?
Be patient and hold your bitcoin, because the value of it is changing everyday we don't yet when it will grow and how much money we can get if we hold bitcoin in our digital wallet. So just hold your Bitcoin and wait for the moment that the price will go higher. And also remembered that it is risky to convert Bitcoin without any plans or seeing the value of bitcoin.
Activity: 92
January 17, 2018, 07:03:41 AM
  • Hold your Bitcoin?
  • Selling Your Bitcoin?

I still hold, if i sell it in low price my bitcoin its obvious that i lose my money in that case, so i just keep on holding in wait, i believe in bitcoin i know it will recover the price.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
January 17, 2018, 06:58:38 AM
If you sell now, and you didn't buy when you the price of bitcoin was up there then you would be in profit. however, holding in my opinion is better option.
New whales may be seeking to buy without the rest of us knowing so the forceful dipping of prices.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
January 17, 2018, 06:55:19 AM
For me, it is better to hold today than to sell, because bitcoin price is now going down, it is better to sell when price going back to the higher level.
Activity: 36
January 17, 2018, 06:51:19 AM
Firstly, I don't hold a big volume of BTC. But I sold it back in December when the price skyrocketed. When will I buy again? The answer depends on the decision of South Korea government on cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 35
January 17, 2018, 06:49:38 AM
Definitely sell, because I will buy lol.
You don't sell at low price, neva' Smiley
Activity: 358
Merit: 108
January 17, 2018, 06:44:49 AM
For the most part they are both good and big contributors today, it's also one of the strategies to save money and investing, having a lot of money is hard to do in the way where and what to do here So I decided to drop virtual wallet and also invest my earned money.
Activity: 598
January 17, 2018, 06:44:12 AM
  • Hold your Bitcoin?
  • Selling Your Bitcoin?

i will say Hold if you don't need fiat badly, reason for that, i don't see why you will sell your bitcoin at the current market price, bitcoin provide over the years that people who hold make the most profit
Well in that case if money badly needed then sell it but if not then hold so that it will more pump up.
Selling is just a matter of when see that the value will make you satisfied never regrets and if you want to hold so be it and bring it also in future so that will see how it comes out.
For me Hold..and i do believe that this is temporary only bitcoin will rise again..
Activity: 294
January 17, 2018, 06:42:39 AM
It not odd because the rate of bitcoin is not rest.It may increase and decrease.If the rate decrease,you buy more bitcoin if possible and hold your sell. If the rate increase what you wish, you should sell.
Pages:
Jump to: