Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold or Sell - page 11. (Read 1907 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
January 17, 2018, 11:22:16 AM
this dumping only continue temporary, im holding my bitcoin i don't sell it  . in chat  there is possible creating  harmonic pattern so its going to hit a new all-time high  value just  hodl , it will rise again
Activity: 392
Merit: 251
January 17, 2018, 11:21:39 AM
I would hodl instead of sell bitcoins. Unfortunately I don't have tens of thousands BTC to dictate the market value therefore selling bitcoins at this time would be very dangerous. I've got the feelings that BTC going to recover from this quicker then ever before. I maybe wrong but 2018 is the year of FOMO and whales gonna take advantage of it.
Activity: 128
January 17, 2018, 11:19:28 AM
I think the bitcoin lightning network will make a big difference.
This is just a correction.

The lighning network isnt even ready and it won't be ready until btc goes down to nothing. Sell now or waste the rest of your money.
Activity: 966
Merit: 275
January 17, 2018, 11:16:39 AM
When the price of Bitcoin nearly reaches the $20,000 mark in December 2017, I didn't sell. Now, that it's below $10,000 the more I will hold it. So, whatever happened to the price of Bitcoin I'll continue to hold it.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
January 17, 2018, 11:12:28 AM
...only to see it drop to 3-4k next days

As the price now easily broke 10000 tier, even much bigger drop would not surprise me.
Activity: 20
January 17, 2018, 11:08:21 AM
I think the bitcoin lightning network will make a big difference.
This is just a correction.
Activity: 126
Merit: 12
January 17, 2018, 11:03:48 AM
It's funny when the guys who sold at 18k go back and buy now at 9.5k thinking sweet, only to see it drop to 3-4k next days and lose all profit made whilst selling at 18 LMFAO
Activity: 7
January 17, 2018, 10:58:25 AM
Many will say hold your bitcoin, and thats a good idea for now we all now in crisis as bitcoin holders but for us to survive lets just hold and not to sell it, because there are lot of reasons why you should hold it number one is you profit, if you sell now you loose, but if you hold you will earn.

I remember reading lots of similar posts when price went from 19000 to 15000. Those who sold at that time can now buy for 10000 and tomorrow probably for even less. Holding at any cost is not a good strategy, especially when the bubbles are popping.
Activity: 308
Merit: 17
January 17, 2018, 10:54:14 AM
I think it just depends on you whether you need money or not for now. and if you still have other income outside of bitcoin I think you would prefer to hold it because I only learn from experience a few years ago where at the time bitcoin price is decreasing but it did not last long and in the endbitcoin again have a high enough price. but if you have no income other than with bitcoin the decision of course is in your hands because we have to fulfill our life priorities.
Activity: 56
January 17, 2018, 10:53:26 AM
I think holding bitcoin is better. Waiting fir the rise of the bitcoin to rise is a right decision than selling it in its current value. And also being able to hold on gives you more profit than what you are expecting.
January 17, 2018, 10:52:59 AM
Sell now, BTC will be 1k before the end of this year. GG.
Activity: 269
Merit: 12
we're Radio, online!
January 17, 2018, 10:51:51 AM
Many will say hold your bitcoin, and thats a good idea for now we all now in crisis as bitcoin holders but for us to survive lets just hold and not to sell it, because there are lot of reasons why you should hold it number one is you profit, if you sell now you loose, but if you hold you will earn.
Activity: 90
January 17, 2018, 10:50:02 AM
For me still hold will not sell bitcoin and be patient to the price bitcoin began to normal back, because the price bitcoin will always be cheap and there will be time the price bitcoin will expensive.
Activity: 266
January 17, 2018, 10:49:55 AM
The law of business. In business, you can only earn by buying and selling. If you only sell then you will not earn it. We still need to sell this. Then you can earn.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
January 17, 2018, 10:45:07 AM
I think you should hold your BITCOIN and also you may buy more BITCOIN also.It will be great profit for you in the upcoming years.As now the price is very less it will be easy to buy more and its obvious its price will again rise which is for sure a huge profit.
Activity: 140
January 17, 2018, 10:38:58 AM
don,t  worry,hold  Grin don,t panic  Roll Eyes
January 17, 2018, 10:38:09 AM
today the price of BTC is down by -36%.
For those of you Bitcoin owners what are your plans in these circumstances?
  • Hold your Bitcoin?
  • Selling Your Bitcoin?
and would you like to give me a reason. thanks. Smiley
I just think that much better if you will just your bitcoin, because there is a possibility that the price of the bitcoin become higher, so that just hold your bitcoin until the price will become high before you sell it.
Activity: 84
January 17, 2018, 10:37:58 AM
I hodl to die, money from hot people flowing into patience. When I believe it lives it will live, together overcome storms Bitcoin Society  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 50
January 17, 2018, 10:37:18 AM
For me this depends on the situation if you are in doubt think it 10 times before making any decisions and then if it is already final you can now say sell or hold.
Activity: 966
Merit: 274
January 17, 2018, 10:36:53 AM
today the price of BTC is down by -36%.
For those of you Bitcoin owners what are your plans in these circumstances?
  • Hold your Bitcoin?
  • Selling Your Bitcoin?
and would you like to give me a reason. thanks. Smiley
If I had the opportunity to sell my bitcoins when its price started to fall in the past few days, I would rather choose to sell it that day. Because if sell my bitcoin with the value not so low compare today I could have the chance to buy more bitcoin with the used of my money. I think the best decision depends on how we are going to deal with transaction as a part of trading for us to deal with the right decision in the right time and the right moment for us to hold.
Pages:
Jump to: