Pages:
Author

Topic: hold or sell? help me - page 8. (Read 57269 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"
October 01, 2018, 04:07:57 PM
If you are in lose and you do not need money for an urgent situation, I can suggest to hold because there is to see more with the price of a lot of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 504
Merit: 103
October 01, 2018, 03:21:25 PM
Bitcoin price and altcoins' prices going down more and more. Altcoins' prices depend on Bitcoin. If bitcoin price goes down, Altcoins' prices go down 2x. I guess Bitcoin and altcoins prices stay on this prices for a week. After that we will see the decreasing. I dont know when increasing will come But I know that we will win in long term.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
October 01, 2018, 01:06:53 PM
If you still have not sold then I'm proud of these people ! The price is sure to grow do not sell at a loss.
Activity: 359
Merit: 10
Freedom
October 01, 2018, 01:04:47 PM
nowadays crypto market conditions are difficult to predict bro, but in the previous year the crypto market will experience an increase towards the end of the year, so it's better to keep crypto assets until the end of the year.
many predict it, but the fact is that there is no sign of the news positive regarding crypto, all of them hope, market conditions will rise again at the end of the year as it did in the past year,
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
October 01, 2018, 12:48:47 PM
nowadays crypto market conditions are difficult to predict bro, but in the previous year the crypto market will experience an increase towards the end of the year, so it's better to keep crypto assets until the end of the year.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
October 01, 2018, 10:45:02 AM
just hold it first, maybe the coins that you save will have the potential to rise and can provide more benefits for you.
wait and wait, I don't think it's hard.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
October 01, 2018, 10:18:55 AM
WoW,   I found my Account , wish i could get it back,     MY name is DAN WALKER   and that is my Account, someone had stole.     so i made this account to hopefully  track  the old account down and , hopefully mprep would get it back to me.     it use to have the email addy of [email protected].  but every time i try to reset password ,  i never get the email.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
October 01, 2018, 03:28:32 AM
The best time to sell all the coins was in the first quarter of this year. I will just continue to hold if I was late on doing that. This bear market reminds me on what I did to Siacoin. It was just plunging day after day and it's only 91 sats so I decided to sell it but after a month, it shocked me that it is now 800 sats and I was really frustrated bigtime.
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 30, 2018, 06:30:32 PM
If you analyze coin you are less developed then you should sell them over time as their prices continually decrease, and you will become unprofitable. So I advise you to sell them do not be too sorry when the market is down
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
September 30, 2018, 04:34:29 PM
Only wait. It's always better.
Activity: 164
September 30, 2018, 03:48:28 PM
Hello! I dont know. Only you can make a decision! I also have a lot of coins for which the price has fallen. But I will not sell these coins! I think the price for them will grow!
I agree with you about the fact that all decisions must be made by yourself. Of course you can listen to people who give advice, but that does not mean that you need to act on it and before you need to have a strategy.

If you will listen people who tell you waht to do you will never become a real investor. You should de reserch by your own!
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
September 30, 2018, 03:13:26 PM
When the market is dropping like now then I suggest holding it, I am sure that the sign of the market is recovering soon so I always believe it can happen later this year.
With the down-market conditions it is better that we keep holding it,
in my opinion holding it is a good decision of course
and I hope the market can recover soon we will see later
I do not understand why people start asking such questions today, and I do not know whether to try or not. How can you sell coins, is there a whole lot bad today? It is definitely better to keep coins and wait for the recovery option.
Activity: 280
September 30, 2018, 12:52:16 PM
When the market is dropping like now then I suggest holding it, I am sure that the sign of the market is recovering soon so I always believe it can happen later this year.
With the down-market conditions it is better that we keep holding it,
in my opinion holding it is a good decision of course
and I hope the market can recover soon we will see later
Activity: 448
September 30, 2018, 11:05:50 AM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad
Many of these coins are not very stable and not very suitable for long-term retention, although there are exceptions. The same monero, for example, is still the best anonymous coin. So of course it is worth the wait, but I'm sure that many of them will not return to the previous level.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
September 30, 2018, 10:55:20 AM
Activity: 658
September 30, 2018, 10:48:39 AM
the decision to sell or hold altcoin back to you. only you can make a decision. if you sell it now will you be ready with the losses that you will experience?
or will you be able to continue to be patient to hold your altcoin?

remember! the decision is yours.
Activity: 238
September 30, 2018, 08:54:52 AM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad

That also depends on the amount invested and the loss percentage. if the loss is not that big then i think you can sell your coins. if the loss it's already high, the i guess you should wait and hope the price will rise back up again.
Activity: 434
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
September 30, 2018, 08:50:13 AM
Dont sell if you get loss. Just hold until the price is up. even though it takes a long time for the price to rise again but it is better to hold than loss. Just be patient.  I still hold my coin and still waiting the best time to sell it.  
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
September 30, 2018, 05:12:52 AM
Many crypto investors have run out of patience and now they are selling all their assets. This situation reminds me of 2014, after which everyone regretted their actions.

history is often repeated for those who have not learned its lessons. an urgent need for money can only be justification for such sales.
Activity: 378
Merit: 26
September 30, 2018, 04:36:37 AM
Many crypto investors have run out of patience and now they are selling all their assets. This situation reminds me of 2014, after which everyone regretted their actions.
Pages:
Jump to: