Pages:
Author

Topic: hold or sell? help me - page 10. (Read 57269 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 01:39:39 AM
Any person who can count, say that you can not sell at a loss! if you have already made a profit, you can fix it! solve each
Activity: 121
September 11, 2018, 12:20:11 PM
If you didn't decide yet (which I doubt) then you should hold it. Because dips like this is normal thing in market life. There will be more dips and also more growths. Only thing that you have to do is wait.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 11, 2018, 02:44:24 AM
No need to doubt your current decision. when you have pushed to hold it is still necessary to be patient in waiting for price increases from coins or tokens that you store
well we have to be sure to hold and in the future that ethereum will get a good price like that at the beginning of last year where the price is very good
my advice should not be sold, because the price will definitely go back up, please don't panic,
I am sure of my words. keep hodl guys.
Even though the condition is quite alarming we don't panic,
and for now we must keep holding it because that is the best way than we sell it
Activity: 770
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
September 11, 2018, 02:23:00 AM
Of course, I am not sure that our coins will return to the top prices, which were in December 2017, but I am convinced that there will be an inevitable growth of the market.
of course, we must temporarily hold back until our coins rise again, like a scenario that he said in December would rise like last year, we must patiently wait until the right time
With conditions like today it is better that we keep holding it,
because if we sell it I don't think it's the right decision,
so we must be patient first to wait for his condition to improve
Activity: 420
September 11, 2018, 02:16:43 AM
No need to doubt your current decision. when you have pushed to hold it is still necessary to be patient in waiting for price increases from coins or tokens that you store
well we have to be sure to hold and in the future that ethereum will get a good price like that at the beginning of last year where the price is very good
my advice should not be sold, because the price will definitely go back up, please don't panic,
I am sure of my words. keep hodl guys.
Activity: 420
September 11, 2018, 12:40:25 AM
Of course, I am not sure that our coins will return to the top prices, which were in December 2017, but I am convinced that there will be an inevitable growth of the market.
of course, we must temporarily hold back until our coins rise again, like a scenario that he said in December would rise like last year, we must patiently wait until the right time
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
September 11, 2018, 12:38:09 AM
In such situations, you need to keep your mind and be extremely patient. Everything will fall into place, you just need to be patient.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
September 11, 2018, 12:31:08 AM
Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair
September 10, 2018, 11:58:07 PM
Activity: 812
Merit: 120
https://combonetwork.io/
September 10, 2018, 11:35:20 PM
only stupid people and not ready for crypto, who want to sell altcoins that don't get any profit at all and even suffer heavy losses.
Activity: 511
Merit: 250
September 10, 2018, 11:19:59 PM
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
September 10, 2018, 11:13:22 PM
In my opinion, holding altcoin is a wise thing, as long as it is done at the right time. That is when altcoin prices are falling. To wait for the price to go up, holfibg needs to be done for a few days, a few weeks, or even months. This is what is usually done by reliable investors. In a careful way, altcoin holding can bring huge profits. Maybe in 2018, you have to hold your altcoin. And also do not worry about the decline in altcoin prices, so as not to harm you traders and investors. thank you
Activity: 770
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
September 10, 2018, 11:26:47 AM
if I look at the current market conditions, I suggest to stay on hold, because if we sell, I think it will only be detrimental and not profitable. so I think hold is the best choice rather than having to sell at a low price
Seeing the current condition does not allow us to sell coins,
so it's better now we just hold it because that's what we have to do,
but somehow it all depends on the personal decision of each
Activity: 815
Merit: 101
September 10, 2018, 10:34:14 AM
if I look at the current market conditions, I suggest to stay on hold, because if we sell, I think it will only be detrimental and not profitable. so I think hold is the best choice rather than having to sell at a low price
Activity: 102
Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM
September 10, 2018, 09:34:38 AM
You should hold it if you know that ICO was a good project. You should hold it if you sure in it and believe in it. Maybe those people are wrong? Listen to your heart, not to them.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 12:20:39 PM
If you haven't sold up to this point,  you should probably not be selling anymore.  The market is down as bearish sentiment persist. The more the price decrease the more the selling pressure increase.  The best thing to do now is to hold!
copper member
Activity: 462
September 08, 2018, 12:17:14 PM
indeed all again experience descent, do not make a sale loss is better resistant to avoid losses, the market is like a human there is sick there is a healthy therefore the market has a decline there must be an increase
Yes, currently cryptocurrency conditions are not good,
therefore for now it is better we keep holding it,
because if we sell I think it won't be profitable so we have to be patient first
Activity: 368
September 08, 2018, 11:40:22 AM
indeed all again experience descent, do not make a sale loss is better resistant to avoid losses, the market is like a human there is sick there is a healthy therefore the market has a decline there must be an increase
Activity: 109
TOKOIN.IO
September 08, 2018, 11:30:48 AM
now is bad time for sell, i think you wanna hold.
i tu holding my tokens
Activity: 840
Merit: 137
September 08, 2018, 10:48:16 AM
about sell them and wait for the price to buy back?
we do not need to trust too much predictions from anyone, because a prediction does not always determine a truth, and it is not absolute.

the best conclusion remains in your hands, crypto is fully related to analysis, the best analysis is to stay from yourself.
therefore, we need to know a foundamental that we hold.
Pages:
Jump to: