Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold or Trade - Which is Better? - page 3. (Read 2630 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
April 09, 2018, 04:14:04 PM
It is much better if you will hodl rather than do short term trading especially now that there is a current blood bath in the market. Aside from that, if you will hodl your coins for long term, there is a very high possibility of big profit if the coins you have are good coins and not just shit coins. Hodling is the key in this industry
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
April 09, 2018, 03:34:14 PM
Having seen the massive rise of cryptocurrency prices in the previous year, I have seen that if one gets a coin at the right time and holds it before the prices pumps up, there would be huge gains. But then, the frequent bearish attitudes of the markets also affords one some gains.
Among these two strategies, which is better and which d you recommend?

If you like to prevent losses obviously holding is the best  choice. Now if you want to earn fast you can do trade but you need to take your risk on this matter mate. The choice is yours Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 258
The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation
April 09, 2018, 02:55:50 PM
For the market like this which is in the down trend i prefer trade but not day trading. At least weekly trade. Buy in the dip of the week and sell it at 5% gain will also make your portofolio growing.or put small money in to the best ico for that month and wait for 6-9 month to sell the token or coin.
Activity: 91
April 09, 2018, 09:26:44 AM
I think holding is the most preferred choice because first of, if you trade you grow your bitcoin and also gain money rather than just holding you just grow money not bitcoin.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
April 09, 2018, 09:05:10 AM
I prefer to trade, because it makes my money more and more. but, we do not know what will happen, so, when you do not want to take risks, it may be better to hold it for a very long time.
I think we should be more flexible in this regard, use these two strategies in parallel because the situation is different, the strategy will be different, we should not apply only one strategy, that makes our ability to earn money is limited. More simply, in a market full of volatility and a clear trend, trade is a good way to optimize profits, instead of holding, if we only hold in this situation, we will miss the opportunity to make more money, but for the market there is no clear trend, holding would be a safe choice because the trade in that time, the ability to fall into the trap is very high
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
April 09, 2018, 08:10:12 AM
Having seen the massive rise of cryptocurrency prices in the previous year, I have seen that if one gets a coin at the right time and holds it before the prices pumps up, there would be huge gains. But then, the frequent bearish attitudes of the markets also affords one some gains.

I prefer to do a trade coin than just holding my coin but when you are stuck at a high price there is no harm to you to hold it but and when playing your patience is very in the test and you should be able to control your patience condition to avoid from loss which is very much, so I hope you can combine trade and hold well.
Its on yourself how would you anticipate holding and trading because to trade is to hold and to hold is to trade if you get my point they are both completely connected it only differs on how you can manage it. If you like to have some gains while holding then you can do short trades or if not then buy and hold.
Activity: 926
Merit: 100
April 09, 2018, 08:02:37 AM

I prefer to do a trade coin than just holding my coin but when you are stuck at a high price there is no harm to you to hold it but and when playing your patience is very in the test and you should be able to control your patience condition to avoid from loss which is very much, so I hope you can combine trade and hold well.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 450
April 09, 2018, 06:51:44 AM
I prefer to trade, because it makes my money more and more. but, we do not know what will happen, so, when you do not want to take risks, it may be better to hold it for a very long time.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 605
April 09, 2018, 06:25:45 AM
Daily trading if you have much time to monitor your PC about 4 or 5 hours to see the flow/fluctuation of cryptocurrency, but if you find hard then the other choice would be longterm investment,There's Nothing to do but you just leave your coin until it reproduce profit..
Long term investment is less complicated and this would help you to manage your time.
Day trading is too risky, you are playing with the market movement regularly but if you have the skills you can surely make easy money here.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
April 08, 2018, 11:47:23 PM
I believe that at the moment, trade will be a better choice than hold. You can see that the market in the past few days are fluctuating dramatically, the price of bitcoin is showing signs of recovery slightly after several days of decline. So this is a great time for you to trade altcoin. Currently there are many altcoin are pump strong you look for the pump is not good and have signs to invest.
Activity: 140
April 08, 2018, 10:54:40 PM
Daily trading if you have much time to monitor your PC about 4 or 5 hours to see the flow/fluctuation of cryptocurrency, but if you find hard then the other choice would be longterm investment,There's Nothing to do but you just leave your coin until it reproduce profit..
Activity: 60
April 08, 2018, 10:14:39 PM
 It depends on you available time and skills but they are both profitable. If you have time to look the market daily , have skills in trading then trading is better for you.
Activity: 742
April 08, 2018, 09:46:12 PM

Personally i see holding as the safer strategy because as long as your never sell you dont incur any losses, so all you have to do is just wait out the bear market.  The problem with this strategy is that if the bear market lasts too long, youll have a lot of funds tied up in a non appreciating or even depreciating asset when it could be making money elsewhere.  Plus trading allows you to take advantage of certain opportunities such as drastic price drops where you can buy it at or high points where you can sell and buy lower.
Activity: 154
April 08, 2018, 08:01:10 PM
Hold for me is one of the best things which everyone should do who have less knowledge of trading because hold gives the most profits in the future and that is the best profits with less chances of loss.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
BTC. ETC. EOS
April 08, 2018, 05:46:24 PM
It would make more sense to go long or hold tokens which have a long term plan. There are projects like ICN, SNGLS, DCT and many more. Hold them! you can trade coins that are just going in value because of pumping by whales.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
April 08, 2018, 05:39:23 PM
this actually depends on the time you have. if I have a lot of free time, I think trading will be more worthwhile than doing a hold on a particular coin,. but to avoid mistakes in trading,, doing a hold is the best step that needs to be done and good for those who do not have much free time ..
trading when you have the knowledge that it can be when you are doing this well also we can say that this is risky to do but we have the chance and the right to do and make this all better to be more practical doing trading cause we want to make some earning , but also in holding this is may also to be done for but for the best trading but make sure that you are willing to do that.
if you say the word "practical" I do not think this is for trade, because trade is not a PRACTICAL money-making field we have to have a lot of knowledge insight and read the news about market movements and price pumps or bull markets that will happen in the future or in time upcoming ,,. hope that you can learn all this will take a long time
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
April 08, 2018, 04:33:43 PM
I personally suggesting is the better option is to holding because it is good time to hold and everyone is watching the down trend of bitcoin and other altcoins and that is why everybody is suggesting to hold because it is very better option to invest or holding instead of panic selling,
Depending on your ability to assess the market and the level of your trade in this market, you can choose the type of investment that suits you. I still know that a lot of people are still very good at trading and getting a lot of profits in times of market turmoil. If you are not good at trading and evaluating the market, then you should opt for good altcoin and keep it for a few months, that's a pretty good investment.
Activity: 743
April 08, 2018, 03:59:06 PM
this actually depends on the time you have. if I have a lot of free time, I think trading will be more worthwhile than doing a hold on a particular coin,. but to avoid mistakes in trading,, doing a hold is the best step that needs to be done and good for those who do not have much free time ..
trading when you have the knowledge that it can be when you are doing this well also we can say that this is risky to do but we have the chance and the right to do and make this all better to be more practical doing trading cause we want to make some earning , but also in holding this is may also to be done for but for the best trading but make sure that you are willing to do that.
Activity: 280
April 08, 2018, 03:49:16 PM
Yes its true almost every one suggesting keeping hold because It is the time of down trend in the bitcoin market and it impact to all other cryptocurrencies due to unpredictable price of bitcoin almost all altcoin are at the down rate so this is the time of keep waiting and holding be patiently instead of panic sale and I have set a plan to aware of panic sale and keep hold until the market shows the good position and that is why the best option to hold instead of trade because all trades are showing loss, So better is to hold instead of sale or trade,
Activity: 330
Merit: 12
April 07, 2018, 04:08:08 PM
In my opinion, Hold or Trade are both good and nothing is better than another one, it's all depending on the scenario you deal with, choosing the right solution for the right scenario will help you increase the effective on your works and that means you will have a good result at the end. That's the purpose of everyone here right ?
Pages:
Jump to: