Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold or Trade - Which is Better? - page 5. (Read 2630 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 11
March 31, 2018, 02:12:13 AM
For me, I always hold because I am a long-term investment. Trading is better also but I am a working man, so I don't have enough time to be a trader.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
March 31, 2018, 12:57:04 AM
Due to missive rise in cryptocurrency market in last 1-2 years, we have seen that the HOLD is the best strategy to follow. Trading is risky and requires some experience in past.
both are great and better to do, but i would love to choose to hold, yes its not easy both to do in trading there is a possibility i think that you will loose or even your profit goes down, so i must prefer to hold that trade we dont know what will happen though,
both can be done when you have a lot of money, and are ready to take risks. both options can make you earn so much money in the future. it's just that, the risk that you receive will feel bigger. for now, I just hold a few coins for the future.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
March 31, 2018, 12:42:02 AM
Due to missive rise in cryptocurrency market in last 1-2 years, we have seen that the HOLD is the best strategy to follow. Trading is risky and requires some experience in past.
both are great and better to do, but i would love to choose to hold, yes its not easy both to do in trading there is a possibility i think that you will loose or even your profit goes down, so i must prefer to hold that trade we dont know what will happen though,
Activity: 630
Merit: 257
March 30, 2018, 04:28:17 PM
It entirely depends upon you. Holding or trading, both have their own advantages and disadvantages. In my opinion if you are new to Bitcoin or a person who does not invest much, then you should buy Bitcoins, keep them for some months, and then sold it at a profit. Trading in Bitcoins requires full knowledge about the currency and skills on how to make estimates and trade effectively without losing much.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 450
March 29, 2018, 11:55:14 PM
Having seen the massive rise of cryptocurrency prices in the previous year, I have seen that if one gets a coin at the right time and holds it before the prices pumps up, there would be huge gains. But then, the frequent bearish attitudes of the markets also affords one some gains.
Among these two strategies, which is better and which d you recommend?
The merchant is also known as a long-term trader. They tend to buy stocks and hold them for a long time before selling them. Compared with other types of trade, usually the smallest involved and the easiest, and for this reason is the most common strategy among the general population of investment. so much better to trade than to hold
maybe for now, doing trade is a good thing. well, but if you have a strong heart, hold will be better. the possibility of the price going back up so high for now. but I agree with you, trade will make your income increase.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
March 29, 2018, 11:37:50 PM
Having seen the massive rise of cryptocurrency prices in the previous year, I have seen that if one gets a coin at the right time and holds it before the prices pumps up, there would be huge gains. But then, the frequent bearish attitudes of the markets also affords one some gains.
The merchant is also known as a long-term trader. They tend to buy stocks and hold them for a long time before selling them. Compared with other types of trade, usually the smallest involved and the easiest, and for this reason is the most common strategy among the general population of investment. so much better to trade than to hold
Activity: 145
Merit: 14
March 29, 2018, 10:33:36 PM
If you are good in trading then of-course trading is far better than holding. If the market in falling then also you can increase your coin by trading in right way. But if you are not an expert then holding is the best choice .
I think it is better to hold because theres a chance to get good profit.bitcoin is good for longterm way hold because of the pricing is so very good and bitcoin pricing is moving a high and low pricing so that i can say hold is better than trading. Many persons hold a bitcoin because of trusted to hold the bitcoin and theres a chance to high the price and expensive the bitcoin and people trust the bitcoin because people think in the coming years bitcoin will expensive.
Activity: 378
March 29, 2018, 10:15:49 PM
If you are good in trading then of-course trading is far better than holding. If the market in falling then also you can increase your coin by trading in right way. But if you are not an expert then holding is the best choice .
I think holding our coin now is more better than doing trading, because the prices of all coin in the market now is really low so the best thing to do is to just hold and wait until our coin is we start to increase again, and for me holding is more better because it is more easy to do than trading.
Activity: 434
March 29, 2018, 09:36:59 PM

They are both better but it just depends on the people on how they are gonna make the most out of it. Because if we can think deeply about it, they are both profitable and they are both can be done at the same time so.it is a double source of income. Trading much more risky but much more profitable. While holding is not that accurate because your profits will depend on the people that are using it the price of that coin in the market.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
March 29, 2018, 09:34:22 PM
I believe that at the moment the trade is the current trend, it can be seen that bitcoin prices in recent days are constantly fluctuating and extremely complex, bitcoin price in the current time is at 6800 $ and are still on a sharp decline. Therefore, if you hold any coin at this point will be extremely dangerous, bitcoin price will cause you to double hole. Therefore, the market at the moment you should only trade bitcoin is safe and lowest risk.
Activity: 378
March 29, 2018, 12:15:44 PM
It is better to trade because in trading, anytime you can earn profit. Every time you trade there's a chance to get a good profit just know the effective and efficient way or strategies in trading to avoid suffering in to losses. Take a risk and play it wise.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
March 29, 2018, 07:50:43 AM
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
March 29, 2018, 07:45:08 AM
If you are an experienced trader and have long been familiar with the cryptocurrency market it is better to trade, but if you are a beginner it is better to buy and wait.
Activity: 286
March 29, 2018, 03:29:22 AM

Is this a problem to choose a couple of coins that have a perspective for growth in a long term and hold them for a few months? If you want to trade you can also find a short term coin and get your profit using the price waves. Good luck!
Activity: 1
March 29, 2018, 03:12:28 AM
As per the present situations of the crypto currency hold the invested amount. Recently the bitcoin market has completely down due to reached maximum price so you could wait for some time to increase the market
Activity: 122
March 29, 2018, 02:36:26 AM
I think this is based on your own judgment. If you have a better investment project, you can choose to invest. If not, then you should continue to hold on waiting for the market to warm up. Do not blindly trade before you have a good project.
Activity: 234
March 29, 2018, 01:59:04 AM
If I think of something for a long time, hold on to hold good profit. But trading can be a lot more profitable than the hold. If you have a fair amount of knowledge about the trade, you can earn very quickly by investing less.
I agree with your opinion. Trading is better than holding because you can also manage your money well. You are flexible and understand well the market than those who just holding their coin. Spend your time to learn trading will help you to make a good decision and earn more money
yapp if you think for the long term, hold is the best choice. if you want to make profit daily you can chose trading, but trading have more risk sometime you can get profit and sometime you can lose your money.
Activity: 252
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
March 28, 2018, 06:08:00 PM
If I think of something for a long time, hold on to hold good profit. But trading can be a lot more profitable than the hold. If you have a fair amount of knowledge about the trade, you can earn very quickly by investing less.
I agree with your opinion. Trading is better than holding because you can also manage your money well. You are flexible and understand well the market than those who just holding their coin. Spend your time to learn trading will help you to make a good decision and earn more money
Activity: 392
March 28, 2018, 05:24:00 PM
I think that at the moment you should trade in the short term, can see the market in the first few months of 2018 are showing signs of falling into crisis, the price of bitcoin and altcoin are constantly falling sharply and the current time There are signs of slowing down and moving sideways. So I think that now you should trade short, short surfing, should not hold long at this time will be extremely dangerous.
Activity: 280
March 28, 2018, 05:02:03 PM
My views are both very good, How do we invest long-term or short. Hold when we want to invest long-term and Trade when we want to get profit as soon as its. that's when we trade is very risky because the price of Altcoins fluctuate, where prices can change significantly over time

Of course bitcoin is good to trade and best to hold, as hold and trade it is the most important strategy of traders, this is the best way that I have ever seen so to me as well both are seems very good, it is good to hold as bitcoin for long time trading is the all time best choice price use to rise and no need to sell it at once if you don’t have any need for money till. So if you are a trader and you know everything about bitcoin, you are well skilled you can get huge profit from bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: