Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold or Trade - Which is Better? - page 6. (Read 2630 times)

Activity: 2954
Merit: 605
March 27, 2018, 11:16:49 PM
Having seen the massive rise of cryptocurrency prices in the previous year, I have seen that if one gets a coin at the right time and holds it before the prices pumps up, there would be huge gains. But then, the frequent bearish attitudes of the markets also affords one some gains.
Among these two strategies, which is better and which d you recommend?
I think short-term trading is the best choice at the moment. You can see that the market is in crisis in the early days of 2018, the price of bitcoin and altcoin is constantly decreasing, so if you hold it will certainly lose money. I myself have suffered heavy losses when holding NEO at the present time. I advise you to trade, not hold, you only hold when the market has signs of recovery.
You will lose in paper but as long as you will not sell when the price is not good you won't lose in reality.
Time will come that the price will eventually rise so we just have to trust the potential of crypto and soon we will see a big pump that would give us a a good profit.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
March 27, 2018, 06:47:22 PM
Having seen the massive rise of cryptocurrency prices in the previous year, I have seen that if one gets a coin at the right time and holds it before the prices pumps up, there would be huge gains. But then, the frequent bearish attitudes of the markets also affords one some gains.
I think short-term trading is the best choice at the moment. You can see that the market is in crisis in the early days of 2018, the price of bitcoin and altcoin is constantly decreasing, so if you hold it will certainly lose money. I myself have suffered heavy losses when holding NEO at the present time. I advise you to trade, not hold, you only hold when the market has signs of recovery.
Activity: 160
Merit: 14
March 27, 2018, 02:15:01 PM
Holding or Trading are considered to be parallel  track nothing is make you to hold if there is no future and also no use of trading if there is no gain. So we have to analyze before trading as well holding also so we are not going to waste our time without any benefit.

My point of view is I will hold when I full of confident only otherwise I trade it immediately without further delay.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
March 27, 2018, 02:03:55 PM
All my investments are long-term assets. Main part is in bitcoin, which will grow minimum ten times next 3 years. In this market you can win only with your patience. Patience is the main advantage of any investor and trader. Invest, HODL and enjoy your profit.

Mine is long term as well. So it's kinda holding situation for me. I will hold them until we get another bull market in the global crypto exchanges.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
March 27, 2018, 01:54:32 PM
All my investments are long-term assets. Main part is in bitcoin, which will grow minimum ten times next 3 years. In this market you can win only with your patience. Patience is the main advantage of any investor and trader. Invest, HODL and enjoy your profit.
Activity: 420
March 27, 2018, 12:43:17 PM
My views are both very good, How do we invest long-term or short. Hold when we want to invest long-term and Trade when we want to get profit as soon as its. that's when we trade is very risky because the price of Altcoins fluctuate, where prices can change significantly over time
Activity: 154
Merit: 20
March 27, 2018, 10:22:22 AM
If I think of something for a long time, hold on to hold good profit. But trading can be a lot more profitable than the hold. If you have a fair amount of knowledge about the trade, you can earn very quickly by investing less.
I think that depends on the ruling and governing market trend. If the market is all increasing then trading would be better, but that still depends on the amount of profit you foresee to get. If you feel that the margin is still not reached even if its already actually a good time to trade, then the best option is to hold. On the other hand, if all assets are down, then why sell, especially if you won't get anything good from it.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
March 27, 2018, 10:12:11 AM
trade on volatike market
Activity: 94
March 27, 2018, 10:04:02 AM
Yes, at this point I recommend retaining and patiently waiting around for a while, because the market is volatile making the altcoins and bitcoin fluctuate. If you have more knowledge about trading, you can earn very fast by investing less and I think you will have a lot of opportunities to earn big profits in trading.
Activity: 336
March 27, 2018, 08:23:52 AM
Both square measure useful. I complete a substantial live of exchanging, nevertheless every now and then it seems as if it might be equally as nice to buy and hold. within the event that the price goes up and you pitch to buy back later, a number of the time the price simply keeps rising and you pass up a good chance for those will increase. on the off likelihood that you simply shrewdness to affect your speculation then you'll be able to increase a lot of edges.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
March 26, 2018, 02:48:37 PM
If I think of something for a long time, hold on to hold good profit. But trading can be a lot more profitable than the hold. If you have a fair amount of knowledge about the trade, you can earn very quickly by investing less.
I think that it is not necessary to possess information, because you only need to observe and analyze what is happening on the market. If you control growth and decline, then a difference of 5 or 10% can already bring you a profit in any of the investments.
Activity: 199
Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!
March 26, 2018, 01:23:52 PM
Activity: 1694
Merit: 268
Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited
March 26, 2018, 08:57:01 AM
Trading is always better I think.You gets lots of opportunities to earn big in trading.With proper knowledge and experience you can easily cut good amount of profit.So overall, Ithink trading is quite better than holding.
Activity: 350
March 26, 2018, 08:27:48 AM
Holding and being a trader are both profitable as investors in cryptocurrency but if you want daily income it will be better to choose trading. Trading is hard task but definitely worthy to spend time due is profit.
Activity: 364
March 26, 2018, 12:48:30 AM

I prefer to combine both because with trading you can get a lot of profit after trading you can hold it when you get stuck in a very expensive price do not rush to sell it.
Activity: 392
March 26, 2018, 12:25:18 AM
Well for me personally i do hold more than trade aside from the fact that i dont have that good strategy on trading.. It is more easy to hold if you have patience like me.. And if the coin is worth holding too.. But if you are risk taker and want to play your coins you can do trading and get instant profit. 
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
io.ezystayz.com
March 26, 2018, 12:13:32 AM
Both are good option to earn money but I more prefer holding. Research and study a coin that has potential in the future and hold it for longterm.

Thats a wise descesion you made i was doing it also if you are holding for long trade make sure to study in a good team and projects they have make sure that there is a good potential in the market.
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
March 26, 2018, 12:10:00 AM
Both are good option to earn money but I more prefer holding. Research and study a coin that has potential in the future and hold it for longterm.

For me, I am comfortable in the way of hold more than trade; I also do trading but not day trader because of the inflexible time I need to manage all my activities to accomplish it. I want the hold more and more bitcoin currency because there’s a chance to get income because of the value of it goes up sometimes, but we need to wait when the cost goes to the moon. In the end, both of holding trading are a better source of income.
Activity: 31
March 25, 2018, 09:28:45 PM
Holding is the safest but isn't worth it to me.

I think everyone should sell after major pump and buy whenever the coin dumped.even if you don't TA, you can at least gain 5-10% by doing this.

After a pump, there's always always a correction. It happens on btc, eth and on all alts.

You will never sell at top nor and buy at the bottom, but you will gain Satoshi in the process.
Activity: 476
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
March 25, 2018, 09:09:03 PM
This is depend on the level price you bought it, if you bought in the bottom you can hold it in a few month, but if you bought by follow the trend and the price too high, will be better trade it to minimize the risk. From price action of Bitcoin many of people trade their Bitcoin to maximize the profit, so will be great idea to trade it.
Pages:
Jump to: