Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold your ETH until cross 1k - page 12. (Read 1385 times)

Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
May 07, 2018, 06:25:41 PM
Every body know that eth growth already start. It's long time eth was rest. Now it's time to run for ETH. I was post long time ago for buy eth. Those is buy they are already in profit. Form now eth is up trends and it will cross 1k very soon. I expect eth will cross 1.5K within 3 month. So I feel you can hold it for little time.

Note: I just share my own idea. Please research yourself before buy or hold. Every trade is risky.

everyone  are waiting for the ethereum become bubble their price value in the coinmarketcap, this year expecting people ethereum become expensive coin according to the prediction and speculation last year, hoping ethereum get it before end of this year.
Activity: 630
Merit: 172
May 07, 2018, 06:17:35 PM
Yes ETH is also being developed. good news will soon burst in succession. I'm waiting on 2K over this year. like any token, it's risky.  Cool Wink

My best guess for the end of year price for eth is at least  in the 2.5k-3k range.  I think eth will outperform btc this year with more ICOs being released this year.
legendary
Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001
May 07, 2018, 06:02:20 PM
Yes ETH is also being developed. good news will soon burst in succession. I'm waiting on 2K over this year. like any token, it's risky.  Cool Wink
Activity: 1316
Merit: 126
May 07, 2018, 05:49:51 PM
Every body know that eth growth already start. It's long time eth was rest. Now it's time to run for ETH. I was post long time ago for buy eth. Those is buy they are already in profit. Form now eth is up trends and it will cross 1k very soon. I expect eth will cross 1.5K within 3 month. So I feel you can hold it for little time.

Note: I just share my own idea. Please research yourself before buy or hold. Every trade is risky.
I may say that people in here have different in visions and wants.  Some of us want more and the others are just contented of what they have right now(even gaining only 10% from their investment). Yeah,  eth now is on the move for another bull run just like the others and it surely a lot of people will started to sell their tokens since they are gaining right now.
Activity: 654
Merit: 250
May 07, 2018, 04:34:42 PM
Ethereum will be growing for sure, in my opinion price will be over 1000 dollars in next months for sure, so holding ethereum now will be very profitable in this year
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
May 07, 2018, 03:55:50 PM

May your wish come true, I hope so. There is no doubt that the ethereum will grow further after going through a period of correction. Although rising slowly but optimistic will reach the price you predict.
I think that if we have already seen the maximum prices for the etherium, then this should happen words. I have huge doubts that the crypto-currency market has stopped for a long time.
Activity: 165
Merit: 0
May 07, 2018, 02:55:12 PM

May your wish come true, I hope so. There is no doubt that the ethereum will grow further after going through a period of correction. Although rising slowly but optimistic will reach the price you predict.
Activity: 238
May 07, 2018, 02:50:24 PM
many say by the end of 2018 the price of ETH will break through 1k dollars. and i yaki it will happen to see cart movement this month
It seems to me that the price of ETH by the end of 2018 will be much higher, 2000-3000 dollars, not less.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
May 07, 2018, 02:44:57 PM
I bought my ETH at 1200$. And then I hope ETH will go up 2000$ soon. and now the ETH is only 750$. I will continue to hold until ETH reaches 2000$ or more. At that time I would sell it Grin
here is same situation i also bought ETH at 1200$ and hold tell now  i will never sell my eth at low price i also hope for eth. it will cross 2000$ in this year but some of prediction are says it will cross 6000$ in this year we all will gain good profit when eth reach 6k$. eth is a valuable currency and investors of eth are increased day by day.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
May 07, 2018, 02:44:51 PM
many say by the end of 2018 the price of ETH will break through 1k dollars. and i yaki it will happen to see cart movement this month
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
May 07, 2018, 02:29:01 PM
Ethereum fell to around 350$ a month ago and was a full buy opportunity..Brought to the investor in short time 2 fold income..I hope to rise further until the end of the year.

Eth has such a large potential, it can easily exceed 1k $. It's worth keeping eth because there is a high probability of ATH reaching this year. It is a very good investment for a long term.
Activity: 543
Merit: 281
May 07, 2018, 02:15:59 PM
Ethereum is a much discussed coin here in the forum for being the top 2 in rank, with this it is not possible to doubt values above 1K soon, but the analyze the news and the market in a speculative way, we find a price stabilization and this only happens by the lack of update that tend to move the market. Some partnership or advertisement tend to motivate investors and that is what moves your values, let's wait.
Activity: 236
May 07, 2018, 01:53:22 PM
I like a prediction saying 6k USD. It's from cryptostaker a guy from twitter who made a lot of prediction which became reality.

From my point of view also bitcoin will go >50k USD this year.
Activity: 99
May 07, 2018, 01:00:13 PM
agree with you, ethereum will reach the highest price again soon. i predict at the end of this year ethereum price will reach $2500 or at least $2000. they are a one of good coin for investment. i believe to hold them even for long term hold if needed.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
May 07, 2018, 12:52:40 PM
Today, there was a media uproar about the alleged "insecurity of Ethereum". Many of the alarmists have sold Ethereum and reduced the price on it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
https://www.soar.earth/
May 07, 2018, 12:41:36 PM
I will keep ETH for a very long time, I believe in Vitalik and I hope that he will be able to realize all his plans. When the price is $ 5000, I'll think about selling it
Activity: 420
May 07, 2018, 11:39:35 AM

Yes definitely its the time to hodl your ETH not to sell at this time when prices are down to $700 because the prices are pumping and it will cross $1000 easily this year or we can see boost upto $1500 as speculations says and ETH has the potential to reach peak levels soon ans investments are rising day by day.So just hodl your coins.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
May 07, 2018, 11:39:24 AM
ETH has a very promising future in crypto currencies. $1k price per ETH is still undervalued. I think it would try to retrace back to its support level of $400 per ETH before crossing $1k and beyond. Within this year, we may see it hit another ATH because of the development undergoing for ETH. I would hold this coin until such time it has been fully developed.

What really is the value of ETH anyway? If People have said the true value of Bitcoin based on actual use and volume between economy beyond trading, was around $1k, then how would you think ETH is worth that much? If there is demand for ETH purely as gas to run smart contracts and DAPP, maybe, but even so not to the point of $1k for ETH.
I suggest you to keep your eyes for the latest news of ethereum. Total supply will have determined and everyone will able to earn passive income because staking method it's different with bitcoin that you can't earn something by hold your bitcoin and it's only very useful to become store value. You must read more about that. 
Activity: 378
May 07, 2018, 11:25:00 AM
Today we see a sad picture, when the price of ethereuma began to fall even before the negative news from the SEC on the recognition of ethereum as securities. That is, the decision has not yet been made by the commission, but hamsters have already begun to get rid of the coin, having lowered the price for the day by more than 10%!
Activity: 546
May 07, 2018, 11:02:42 AM
The sharp decline in the last two days has led me to be more careful. Ethereum may be more reliable than other subcoins, but I did not expect such a sharp decline. It would be more accurate to evaluate ethereum or other crypto money in terms of satoshi.
Pages:
Jump to: