Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold your ETH until cross 1k - page 10. (Read 1385 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
May 09, 2018, 04:25:23 AM
I will hold my ETH more or less until the end of this year. My prediction of this year's ETH growth is very smooth, I hope it is true and you also feel it. So I am pretty sure that ETH will be able to achieve value more than 1k. It's a tremendous advantage to ETH. From all that I am not too surprised by the ETH situation now because I think ETH is feasible and it's time to reach that price.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
May 09, 2018, 04:08:25 AM
Every body know that eth growth already start. It's long time eth was rest. Now it's time to run for ETH. I was post long time ago for buy eth. Those is buy they are already in profit. Form now eth is up trends and it will cross 1k very soon. I expect eth will cross 1.5K within 3 month. So I feel you can hold it for little time.

Note: I just share my own idea. Please research yourself before buy or hold. Every trade is risky.

If youre willing and ready to hold ethereum,make sure youre patient enough to do this,and why just $1,000 when you can expect something bigger than that..

Were seeing great comeback from ethereum,and if this trend continues more chances of pumping we will see in the next few months
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
May 09, 2018, 04:01:10 AM
the growth of the ethereum sad look, although slowly but very interesting growth concern. $1000 for target ethereum I think will be achieved. many people expect it and even if it could be more than that value.
Activity: 221
Merit: 0
May 09, 2018, 03:45:05 AM
I think this post will likely age well. This year will be a solid year for ethereum, hoping to see maybe a 3-5x increase before the end of the year.

Yes, hopefully what you disclose or predict becomes reality. It is possible to achieve it if you see the growth and stability now. Hold on and wait for the investment, so you can smile.
Activity: 470
Merit: 16
May 09, 2018, 03:40:07 AM
I'm also hold  some amount of ethereum, waiting for the  better price around 1500-2000. I think big grow will be connected with ethereum launch POS
Activity: 2716
Merit: 552
May 09, 2018, 03:17:32 AM
I was planning to buy and hold ETH last year 2nd quarter when it was around $150 to $300 price I really missed tons of opportunity to hold those cheap coins on that day 300 to 500% return of investments just for holding those cryptos not to mention other altcoins which are on the top 10 marketcap and bitcoin if your going to diversify your capital but I'm not lucky enough to have enough capital that time.
I sold a lot of ETH for about $ 15 at the beginning of 2017. who knew that it would be so. But it's okay, we still have a lot of opportunities ahead Grin

Thats the spirit! Have no time for  regret, everything happens for a reason. If you sell cheap from the past, dont mind it specially when you somehow got a profit from it. Most  important is the new opportunity today.
Nobody really knows how much would a certain coin could increase or decrease, most important is, you get a profit from it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
May 09, 2018, 02:06:14 AM
I think this post will likely age well. This year will be a solid year for ethereum, hoping to see maybe a 3-5x increase before the end of the year.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
W12 – Blockchain protocol
May 09, 2018, 01:52:04 AM
Every body know that eth growth already start. It's long time eth was rest. Now it's time to run for ETH. I was post long time ago for buy eth. Those is buy they are already in profit. Form now eth is up trends and it will cross 1k very soon. I expect eth will cross 1.5K within 3 month. So I feel you can hold it for little time.

Note: I just share my own idea. Please research yourself before buy or hold. Every trade is risky.

I wonder if ETH is still worth buying and holding if the ICO advertisements will be fully ban by June by the most famous site like Google and famous social media sites like FB  and twitter. We already knew that ETH platform was commonly used by most of the ICO to support their projects in which if the ban will going to take effect then for sure ICO numbers will reduce making the real demand for the ETH to reduce too.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
May 09, 2018, 01:42:52 AM
I keep them up to 10000. Eth replicates the progress of Bitcoin and now with Casper you will see how it starts to run
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
May 09, 2018, 01:29:08 AM

I am now spending nothing while waiting a decent price, so I'll wait for the sooner time you will spend everything.
I would recommend you to keep on increasing the number of coins whenever possible and I hope, it is some potential coin that you are holding. If it is BTC or ETH, still you should invest more in them.The bigger the amount of asset you own, the bigger profits you will earn. Also, try to not sell it out unless there is urgent need of money.Digital market has a bright future certainly.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
May 09, 2018, 01:23:33 AM
I bought my ETH at 1200$. And then I hope ETH will go up 2000$ soon. and now the ETH is only 750$. I will continue to hold until ETH reaches 2000$ or more. At that time I would sell it Grin
it looks like you got stuck in a big pumping moment last year, and you bought it when the price was high, and now it's going down almost twice. there is no other way than to pray and hold ETH
Activity: 1638
Merit: 457
May 09, 2018, 12:18:48 AM
I can state the fact that in the coming months ETH after breaking through the mark of $ 1000, we will be able to observe growth, at least to the range of 1400-1500 dollars.
woowhhh ... it is so beautiful that the ETH can penetrate up to the 1500 dollar range and those who previously believed the rise of ETH in the future would have bought a lot in the event of a landslide in the market yesterday and they were the ones who would be lucky.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange
May 08, 2018, 11:37:35 PM

you have a good mindset about this ETH and thanks for giving awareness to encourage us to buy this good coin. Yeah those who bought at the dip has now getting much profit and I have no doubt about ethereum that this will keep climbing. So, let's keep holding and wait for the best price.
Activity: 270
May 08, 2018, 11:03:41 PM
I can state the fact that in the coming months ETH after breaking through the mark of $ 1000, we will be able to observe growth, at least to the range of 1400-1500 dollars.
Activity: 252
May 08, 2018, 11:02:58 PM

the plan is pretty good, you be patient waiting for the price and keep holding it and expect the price will really go up like what you hope, but my advice if you can add why not, add your investment if you believe eth will rise.
Activity: 196
May 08, 2018, 07:58:12 PM
I don't have so much ETH, so that i sold out almost of them. As my prediction they will become 1k back soon.
Activity: 486
Merit: 100
May 08, 2018, 07:45:59 PM
Holding the ETH at this point is quite right because the ETH is increasing day by day. In April, the ETH exchange rate rose from over $ 400 to $ 800. Moreover, at the time I was writing this post, the ETH rate was falling to $ 755 as investors sold cryptos to make a profit. However, it is certain that Q3 and Q4 in 2018 will be the period when ETH will increase the exchange rate rapidly as the year-end investment demand grows dramatically, predicting the ETH exchange rate will reach $ 5000.
Activity: 84
May 08, 2018, 07:30:06 PM
There is a golden rule. Money should not be idle. They have to work. Keep in the current market is stupid, it is better to try to increase its capital before the bull market.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
May 08, 2018, 07:20:43 PM

yes it is good point every trad is risky with out research we should not invest our money because loss will appear every wear. and about eth i think its clearly known by every one that eth have a strong future that way eth have a big community i also invested my money in eth it will never give me loss just like bitcoin. eth is the second one valuable coins in crypto market.
legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
May 08, 2018, 02:56:21 PM
I don't think that Ethereum will stop at $1000. I believe that Ethereum will be around $2000 by the end of the year, and I will hold it until then at least.
Pages:
Jump to: