Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold your ETH until cross 1k - page 17. (Read 1385 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
May 04, 2018, 03:34:49 AM
Yes i have the same prediction, ETH will keep growing and in this month the price will be going up around $1000 and can be $2500 in the end of this year. ETH still become the biggest altcoin that has big community and the fundamental still strong. Until now i still hold ETH and sell it partyly when the price above $1300.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
May 04, 2018, 03:03:35 AM
ETH will exceed 1500 $. But this is not the time. This is just a correction wave
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
May 04, 2018, 12:04:20 AM
Every body know that eth growth already start. It's long time eth was rest. Now it's time to run for ETH. I was post long time ago for buy eth. Those is buy they are already in profit. Form now eth is up trends and it will cross 1k very soon. I expect eth will cross 1.5K within 3 month. So I feel you can hold it for little time.

Note: I just share my own idea. Please research yourself before buy or hold. Every trade is risky.

There is no doubt that Ethereum is for long term investment just like bitcoin. It's just the price goes down because the whole crypto market suffered a crash. However, its making a comeback and I hope that everyone has at least purchase a lot of Ethereum when it dip in the last couple of months. And the Reddit co-founder put another hype just in time: (https://cointelegraph.com/news/reddit-co-founder-says-ethereum-price-will-reach-15000-this-year), LOL, but I seriously doubt it get to $15000 this year. If you have been following Ethereum pattern, it already consolidating and is breaking higher so I'm expecting a good upward trend in the next coming days.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 2196
Signature Space For Rent
May 03, 2018, 11:50:57 PM
Every body know that eth growth already start. It's long time eth was rest. Now it's time to run for ETH. I was post long time ago for buy eth. Those is buy they are already in profit. Form now eth is up trends and it will cross 1k very soon. I expect eth will cross 1.5K within 3 month. So I feel you can hold it for little time.

Note: I just share my own idea. Please research yourself before buy or hold. Every trade is risky.
Pages:
Jump to: