Pages:
Author

Topic: [HOLD]CANONS | BITCOIN GENERATING TOKEN ON NXT BLOCKCHAIN & MANAGEMENT PLATFORM| - page 3. (Read 13176 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
ICO price 1500CAN=1BTC.
So the market cap of CAN is about 66,667 BTC.  It will be No. 11.

lol  Grin Grin
Very exaggerated expectations from this project
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
i just waiting for 21st of April  Grin
Activity: 1386
Keep it Simple guys :)
I expect many of the leading crypto projects marketcap to rise significantly in 2017, so the initial high position of CAN should be reconsidered. As well as you should take into account that all unsold CAN token will be burned. However, it still could  be in the range of TOP 30 cryptocurrencies.

yes ,, it could be at TOP 30 Cryptocurrencies on Marketcap ,,,
the first step is ho to make this canons project huge
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I expect many of the leading crypto projects marketcap to rise significantly in 2017, so the initial high position of CAN should be reconsidered. As well as you should take into account that all unsold CAN token will be burned. However, it still could  be in the range of TOP 30 cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
ICO price 1500CAN=1BTC.
So the market cap of CAN is about 66,667 BTC.  It will be No. 11.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Please pm me with your email for slack invitation.

When will the distribution take place ?

We are still shopping for a suitable escrow team. We do not want to do anything without an escrow for accountability purpose.

any progress?   the ico does not start yet, right?
The ico is slated for 21st of April so it have not started yet. They are also looking for an escrow team, just as the dev posted above.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

We are still shopping for a suitable escrow team. We do not want to do anything without an escrow for accountability purpose.

any progress?   the ico does not start yet, right?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Crowdsales begins today as planned in the road map but it is only available for those willing to buy without escrow.
We shall update our escrow details on the 23rd, we shall either use our present escrows or announce new escrow team.
But you can pm me for your canons if you wish to buy without an escrow.
Thank you.

yes you must update it As soon as possible dev
Any great ventures must have some criticism especially from those that are half educated who belief entirely on the rule of the thumb and lack the ability to think outside the box.
Constructive criticism is good because it does not come due to envy and jealousy but rather to make things go well,
seven.71 expected too much from the team and resulted to abuse when denied
I am not an escrow for this project. Myself and sebastianju were contacted by the OP but we have not accepted any offers.
We shall edit and remove your names respectively.
Thank you for the update.
legendary
Activity: 3626
Merit: 4440
I am not an escrow for this project. Myself and sebastianju were contacted by the OP but we have not accepted any offers.
Crowdsales begins today as planned in the road map but it is only available for those willing to buy without escrow.
We shall update our escrow details on the 23rd, we shall either use our present escrows or announce new escrow team.
But you can pm me for your canons if you wish to buy without an escrow.
Thank you.
Canons project is solid and the team are focused, in 6 months time those that are against us shall wish to have supported us.
We are real and we shall deliver the said promise.
Whitepaper to be released soon.

I think must joined and invest my bitcoin in CANONS ICO
goodluck dev

if you do that ,, you make a good decision my friend,,  Wink
Activity: 784
Big thanks to everyone for your kind words.

ATTENTION TO ALL TRANSLATORS
Please pm me the following details for invitation into our slack channel:
1, Your email address
2, Your local language
3, The links to your translated thread

Please be aware that canons project is a large conglomerate that every member have to put in an extra work that goes beyond an ordinary words translation and we are capable andwilling to compesate such person as well.

Thank you.

Pm sent
thx
Activity: 364
Today is 21st of March, where can we buy canons, i shall like to be one of the earlier holder of this token because i know your target is easier to achieve. Please update us about where and how to buy into the crowdsale.
Activity: 826
Merit: 258
Canons project is solid and the team are focused, in 6 months time those that are against us shall wish to have supported us.

I think must joined and invest my bitcoin in CANONS ICO
goodluck dev

Pages:
Jump to: