Pages:
Author

Topic: [HOLD]CANONS | BITCOIN GENERATING TOKEN ON NXT BLOCKCHAIN & MANAGEMENT PLATFORM| - page 9. (Read 13176 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
a Beginners who do not understand how Cryptocurrency want to make altcoin
funny with jokes you  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 1129
Merit: 425
I joined to Facebook Campaign.The link to registering Twitter Champaign does not work.

Cool project!
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
I registered for the bounty program and can see my name in this list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1z7entN3hGL8DgW6yL7bRmcNtK21K1ZV__hnIEUZo9wg/edit#gid=1229682726

However, I can see three people reserved for Indonesian translation too. Is my place reserved or even others can reserve the Indian translation? Kindly Let me know.

I've been filled the form too, so who would be accepted for indonesian translation?

Sorry your request number three, my request number two.....
I will contact number 1 for give me
thank you
Activity: 654
Merit: 545
I registered for the bounty program and can see my name in this list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1z7entN3hGL8DgW6yL7bRmcNtK21K1ZV__hnIEUZo9wg/edit#gid=1229682726

However, I can see three people reserved for Indonesian translation too. Is my place reserved or even others can reserve the Indian translation? Kindly Let me know.
If you want reserve translate,please send PM to " Canons Project".Fill out an google forms, only when your reserve to translate will be confirmed.
Thanks
Activity: 742
i want to joined Canons ambassador sir
thank you
Activity: 330
how to join twitter campaign..while the link removed ?
Activity: 448

I've been filled the form too, so who would be accepted for indonesian translation?
Activity: 728
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
I think CANONS is great projects
i want invest it
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

Activity: 1204
Merit: 521
Does not work  the link to registering Twitter Champaign.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
when ico selling is run
and when early bounty campaign is work, and is good escrow must post this thread about addres and sign message
Everything is in the road map, the funds shall be controlled entirely by the escrow.
The crowdsale will begin on the 21st of march at nxt marketplace and the bounty shall begin accordingly.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
when ico selling is run
and when early bounty campaign is work, and is good escrow must post this thread about addres and sign message
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
indonesian translation still available sir?
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
Any form for joined Canons ambassador sir??
thank you
All translators should send me pm for information on what to do.
Thank you.
Activity: 700
Reserve indonesian translation sir
thank you
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
Why are you using a self moderated thread? you know that any escrow posting here in a self mod thread their signed messages has no value right?
Good afternoon .
The link to registering Twitter Champaign does not work.
Please correct.
Thank you,
It shall be updated, kindly follow us on twitter and fill the data later.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
Good afternoon .
The link to registering Twitter Champaign does not work.
Please correct.
Pages:
Jump to: