Pages:
Author

Topic: [HOLD]CANONS | BITCOIN GENERATING TOKEN ON NXT BLOCKCHAIN & MANAGEMENT PLATFORM| - page 8. (Read 13176 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I am happy to see this project taking off, i shall also like to buy some of the tokens since it can generate Bitcoin and Dashcoin for me.
I wish the dev good luck and wish they are able to implement their road map successfully.

Lol  Cheesy Cheesy
how it can generate a token and Dashcoin Bitcoin?
if not sold your tokens are sold in the market, there is no token coin comprised of bitcoin and Dashcoin
I happens to have a discussion with the dev before posting and i got this point and clear:
You dont need to sell your token to earn bitcoin and dashcoin
The encrypted keys makes the coin very anonymous
You can sell your coin at any point in time for additional profits.
The value of the coin might not go down due to the availability of bitcoin and dashcoin generating ability.
and several others and i am convince that this project shall be a goldmine if properly implemented.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
live the dream but don't live the dream
I am happy to see this project taking off, i shall also like to buy some of the tokens since it can generate Bitcoin and Dashcoin for me.
I wish the dev good luck and wish they are able to implement their road map successfully.

Lol  Cheesy Cheesy
how it can generate a token and Dashcoin Bitcoin?
if not sold your tokens are sold in the market, there is no token coin comprised of bitcoin and Dashcoin
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
joined twitter and facebook campaign
Activity: 364
Activity: 506
Merit: 101
1 & 0 😏
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014
Activity: 448
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR

thanks and good luck dev .
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hello, I do not see how much you want to collect BTC? What is the minimum and maximum threshold fees BTC?
Thank you for attention Smiley
Our target is 250 btc otherwise the project will not take off and all funds shall be refunded.
Thank you for asking.

Amazing  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Are you serious with this project,
there have been discussions with the escrow Sebastian Ju dev ??
Everything is left in the hands of TIME as the only determinant of success but expect some pleasant surprises.
Canons project shall not fail.
Activity: 770
live the dream but don't live the dream
Hello, I do not see how much you want to collect BTC? What is the minimum and maximum threshold fees BTC?
Our target is 250 btc otherwise the project will not take off and all funds shall be refunded.
Thank you for asking.

Amazing  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Are you serious with this project,
there have been discussions with the escrow Sebastian Ju dev ??
Thank you for asking.
Activity: 756
Activity: 616
BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G
Conans token shall also contains some Dash coin particles when fully implemented thereby conans holders shall be able to withdraw Dash coin by inserting their encrypted key.

Now that is cool

Conans token shall also contains some Dash coin particles when fully implemented thereby conans holders shall be able to withdraw Dash coin by inserting their encrypted key.
Activity: 616
BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G
Seems to be an awesome Idea whose time has come.Waiting for the Sig.Campaign.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
My friend and collegue Davide72, found this ANN.
we are going to translate in italian e post local section thread
thanks

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014
dev sent pm for italian translation and also reserved to your link
Activity: 279

good luck dev !
Activity: 644
Merit: 502
i m join facebook and twitter campaing.
Activity: 448
I registered for the bounty program and can see my name in this list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1z7entN3hGL8DgW6yL7bRmcNtK21K1ZV__hnIEUZo9wg/edit#gid=1229682726

However, I can see three people reserved for Indonesian translation too. Is my place reserved or even others can reserve the Indian translation? Kindly Let me know.

I've been filled the form too, so who would be accepted for indonesian translation?

Sorry your request number three, my request number two.....
I will contact number 1 for give me
thank you
What do you mean? Huh
Pages:
Jump to: