Pages:
Author

Topic: holding and prices will go up ? - page 39. (Read 6540 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
July 18, 2018, 11:05:13 AM
Yes, this is the most profitable strategy. So you save your money and still make a profit.
Activity: 112
July 18, 2018, 11:03:23 AM
I am also one of them who are waiting for btc to go up so that my investment can give returns. But you never know about this crypto world as it's completely unpredictable. We can only do our analysis but that's not sure that it can go same way.

You can't be sure but the analysis and predictions say that the BTC will rise soon.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
July 18, 2018, 01:50:15 AM
I am also one of them who are waiting for btc to go up so that my investment can give returns. But you never know about this crypto world as it's completely unpredictable. We can only do our analysis but that's not sure that it can go same way.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Qravity is a decentralized content production
July 18, 2018, 01:47:02 AM
The price will increase until we break the previous all time high and that can happen sooner or later, preferably later because that will be a healthy organic growth instead of a bubble. You can hold your crypto asset but you should choose carefully what you want to hold because only great coin will survive for a long time.
Activity: 178
Merit: 2
July 18, 2018, 01:46:35 AM
surely there will be a price rise, for early July 2018 is started from the master card that reportedly has started to support transactions Cryptocurrency
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang
July 18, 2018, 01:43:06 AM
Of course, its possible. Because the main reason for the coin that is low in its price, because of the users that dumping their coin at a stupid price. Causing for the coin to get rekt instantly. But when all of the users decide to hold its coin, surely no price falls expected, rather price hike.
Yes, but in the attitude of the crypto currency everything is so difficult and unpredictable. The coin can become super popular, but if bitcoin goes down, it will not particularly rush up.
Activity: 217
July 18, 2018, 01:36:46 AM
Hi,

It depends on what you hold and therm. Beware! Sometimes short is much profitable than hodl.

Kind regards
Yeh, not all is worth and will up if you hold,think of how much you hold than others and if it is good to have that coin. There are many aspects and things that you can do before holding it and expect to price to get high.
Activity: 296
Merit: 2
July 18, 2018, 12:04:51 AM
Of course, its possible. Because the main reason for the coin that is low in its price, because of the users that dumping their coin at a stupid price. Causing for the coin to get rekt instantly. But when all of the users decide to hold its coin, surely no price falls expected, rather price hike.
Activity: 1022
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
July 17, 2018, 03:49:37 PM
Everyone is holding because crypto currency is a holding policy. Hold until you reach to get ur target profit. When market will be green no one can predict but what you can do is HODL.
Activity: 756
Merit: 541
July 17, 2018, 03:47:00 PM
Hi,

It depends on what you hold and therm. Beware! Sometimes short is much profitable than hodl.

Kind regards
Activity: 210
July 17, 2018, 03:33:05 PM
Yes it is. like bitcoin and ethereum now. They go up for just 1 day. Ethereum from 455$ to 510$ and bitcoin from 6,625$ to 7,205$. it was a good investment. So be patience in holding your tokens.
Activity: 144
July 17, 2018, 03:30:27 PM
If you hold a good coin, then the price will grow by the end of the year.  Now you just have to wait a little longer.
Activity: 423
BitbondSTO.com
July 17, 2018, 03:06:19 PM
I still holding all my assets that I have since january 2018, I recognize the loss of momentum when bitcoin reaches at $ 20,000. but I think it's just a matter of time to get back to that number
Activity: 129
July 17, 2018, 03:02:53 PM
Yes, when the market recovers, the price of coins will rise.  Already, the price starts to grow rapidly.  And this is very good.
Activity: 910
Merit: 102
July 17, 2018, 12:48:25 PM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?

that could make the price of coins goes up it is because many people make an investment, or the amount of people who buy coins on the market getting crowded compared to the seller. that's because prices will be higher. and the other thing that could affect the price of the coin higher is being more and more crypto. I believe the end of this year all the price of the coin will be higher than last year
Activity: 112
July 17, 2018, 12:18:15 PM
Prices will certainly grow, but not all coins. Now there are a lot of useless coins on the market and they have to leave. but the strong and promising coins will remain and will grow.

I am holding a bitcoin for more than six months now, and I am still waiting for the market price to rise up again, I know bitcoin can survive in its downtime and will rise up in the coming months.

You can argue about some other coins whether they'll recover or not but for BTC there is no doubt. It's just a matter of time.
Activity: 504
July 17, 2018, 09:39:47 AM
just hold the bitcoin and definitely the price will rise again. it will not be forever the bitcoin price goes down. rising or falling ordinary market occurs because of this crypto market whose price is very volatile. yes who knows in December the price will rise as the price of last December. hold only, use trading shorterm or long term. rather than just waiting and not making a profit.
Activity: 182
July 17, 2018, 09:32:01 AM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?

holding current coins is the safest way to keep us from losing money. and for us the holder always hopes that after holding the coin the price will soon rise. yes that's the investment, must always think positive.
Activity: 173
July 17, 2018, 09:10:58 AM
Yes hold your investment for now, as the market is still in down and not fully recovered. If you sell your investment you may lose it or you may not be able to spawn enough return, so better to hold as we enter into green phase and prices will surely surge in upcoming months. ICOs are the only think I’m buying right now as they will have no complications of the market and are not suffering as much as the Alts are. I think Liven and RedCab are two of the best projects out there and these can make a good gain when listed.
Activity: 181
July 17, 2018, 03:04:00 AM
Prices will certainly grow, but not all coins. Now there are a lot of useless coins on the market and they have to leave. but the strong and promising coins will remain and will grow.

I am holding a bitcoin for more than six months now, and I am still waiting for the market price to rise up again, I know bitcoin can survive in its downtime and will rise up in the coming months.
I think you made the right decision, because when the market recovers, the price for BTC will grow 2-3 times.
Pages:
Jump to: